• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leave 'O Absence ㅠ_ㅠ

G-LANCE

Fire and Dragon!!!
Years
  • Well, i hope 'yall don't forget about me.
    I, like frostweaver, am having somme computer problems, this post alone is taking me 25 minutes to post so i hpoe u take the time to read this. my leave of absence will be for an unknown amount of time, although if possible i'll try to check up on u guys. so until then...

this is G-Lance logging out...

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Sorry to hear it, you're missed. ^_^;

T-T Computer problems...

G-LANCE

Fire and Dragon!!!
    Years
  • Haruka said:
    If you have Windows XP, I can try fixing the problem by using RA.

Just send me a MSN, if you have time.

Intil then, See ya later!

i only have a 98. but the only reason i'm putting up with these comp problems is cause i'm getting an XP next year...

strange though, my AIM, YIM, and MSN are all working normally, it's just the internet...so feel free to chat with me, seeing as it's the only thing i can do on my comp...

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Sorry to here your takin a leave due to the internet...*gets into machanics close* Well, i can fix taht for ya! *gets out "Ol' Sledgy" the Sledge Hammer* Here we, go ill fix this faster than you can say Konnichiwa! *starts smashing G-Lances computer* that'll clear up your problems! XD

Sturm

Kurokoneko
    Years
  • Sapphire Latios said:
    Sorry to here your takin a leave due to the internet...*gets into machanics close* Well, i can fix taht for ya! *gets out "Ol' Sledgy" the Sledge Hammer* Here we, go ill fix this faster than you can say Konnichiwa! *starts smashing G-Lances computer* that'll clear up your problems! XD
    Do you want a wrenchs from Advance Wars?
    I have a lot of them...

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • You cloned Andy!? can ya clone me too? :laugh: we'd all come after me with Torches if there were two of me here! :laugh:

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    You're kind of getting of the topic guys. ^_^ *points to Daily Chit-Chat* Go there. o.o;

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    =_= Bye G-LANCE... T.T I'll miss you when I'm studying.... T.T

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Ahh, sorry about your computer problems. :\ I hope they can be fixed soon... We'll miss you!

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    A 98, huh?I have a windows ME, and it can sometimes get very slow.I wish I had a dell computer, they are so much faster

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Eww, ME is the worst Windows version. I feel very sorry for you. >.<

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • G-LANCE said:
    Well, i hope 'yall don't forget about me.
    I, like frostweaver, am having somme computer problems, this post alone is taking me 25 minutes to post so i hpoe u take the time to read this. my leave of absence will be for an unknown amount of time, although if possible i'll try to check up on u guys. so until then...

this is G-Lance logging out...
    25 minutes? That sucks a lot. Bye G-LANCE and I hope your interent problem is fixed soon.

Back