• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leave/Return of Absence

Status
Not open for further replies.

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Kayleigh said:
    Tell me about it. ._. I'm visiting my grandparents right now, and so she's letting me on while I'm here. I guess that's good!
    Yeah, it sure is! My mom is constantly kicking me off, so I'm not quite as active as I used to be. Bye Kayleigh! I'm not sure if you'll read this, but I still want to see you off!

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Kayleigh said:
    Tell me about it. ._. I'm visiting my grandparents right now, and so she's letting me on while I'm here. I guess that's good!
    Yes. Thanks to that. XP I guess I was lucky to come here at the right time yesterday and today. ^^

pokeguy76

The Ultimate Cleric
    Years
    I don't have internet at home so I only get to visit the community every once and a while.Right now ,it's been over a week and after this probably another week or two!

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Hmm....starting this thursday i'll be only on sturdays and firday's...drivers ed.

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    Well, I'm back. I have been gone for half a week because of school. It looks like I missed a lot. Shadow told me on AIM about some loser who hacked Andy's account. I lost 400 posts. x.x

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
    This is it... My official good-bye to PC.. I'm leaving completely. I'll come back for the Teen Titans RP I've enlisted for so long in... I'll only say that my leave is an effect of a dispute caused by one of the members here... Not to mention this site is slowly turning into a haven for spam... I hate to leave, but... I can't stand being here in the wake of that member... There are hundreds of amazing members here and I love them all, but I just have to make this decision... I love you guys... But I just have to go...

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Blaine said:
    This is it... My official good-bye to PC.. I'm leaving completely. I'll come back for the Teen Titans RP I've enlisted for so long in... I'll only say that my leave is an effect of a dispute caused by one of the members here... Not to mention this site is slowly turning into a haven for spam... I hate to leave, but... I can't stand being here in the wake of that member... There are hundreds of amazing members here and I love them all, but I just have to make this decision... I love you guys... But I just have to go...

Awww I love you too Blainey, Still talk on AIM and MSN? At? ? vista, minha amiga.

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    You're leaving, Blaine? I never thought that you would leave. :(
    Well, bye... :(

We will miss you,
    Latios Master

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    Sakura and Espeon said:
    I have Aprox 2 more days left... actally 1 more day. ^_^... lol.
    Where are you going and for how long? I forgot. :P All I remember is that it was a school trip or something. I might be gone during Spring Break next year on a school trip. A band trip to Florida on a cruise. Maybe anyway...

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Sakura and Espeon said:
    It's a overnight trip.... ^_^... I will get back on Friday, at 6:00 PM...

Mines Rocked, I hope you have fun Alyssa, just incase I dont talk to you until then.

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    Sakura and Espeon said:
    A 9th grade class trip in Pennsylvania.... ^_^....

=P
    I've been to Pennsylvania before. It was 2 years ago. I went to Hershey, Pennsylvania too. My family's car needed to be repaired there too. I live like 1,000 miles from there. x.x

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Oh come on Blaine, get a grip, it wasn't that big of a deal. You're taking it to the extreme here, you yourself was the one who started the whole thing, now this is were it gets you, but you know, it's your call. You don't eve have to leave, you could just ignore me, or block me, but as you yourself say, you're too stubborn, but really. You know what, fine, you're making me sound like the devil or something, but, you didn't really have to leave.

~DragonTrainer
    :dragonite

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    DragonTrainer said:
    Oh come on Blaine, get a grip, it wasn't that big of a deal. You're taking it to the extreme here, you yourself was the one who started the whole thing, now this is were it gets you, but you know, it's your call. You don't eve have to leave, you could just ignore me, or block me, but as you yourself say, you're too stubborn, but really. You know what, fine, you're making me sound like the devil or something, but, you didn't really have to leave.

~DragonTrainer
    :dragonite
    This seems rather like personal business...? Plus since she "left" already... perhaps you should contact her through other means to get the point across. Let's just sort this out on IM of some kind... and watch the tongue and manner there DT. It's hard for the others to listen to you in that situation if you keep this up for awhile longer.

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Blaine said:
    Huh? DT? You're the last person I would've.....

Blaine....

Please.....if you're leaving....because of that.....
    We all really want you to stay with us......to stay with your friends...
    We can patch these things up! I'll put my all into seeing it through!

.....but please.....
    .....don't leave us.....
    .....not for this.....

I know I shouldn't get into this, but I can't stand to see this happen to a friend. It's a wound to the heart....

I just hope it's not too late....
    *sighs*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back