• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leave/Return of Absence

Status
Not open for further replies.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    blue said:
    Hmm....starting this thursday i'll be only on sturdays and firday's...drivers ed.
    That's cool, I'm still haven't even got my learners ed yet. =\ See you around blue.

Alyssa, aren't you being a little sarcastic there? =d
    DragonTrainer said:
    Oh come on Blaine, get a grip, it wasn't that big of a deal. You're taking it to the extreme here, you yourself was the one who started the whole thing, now this is were it gets you, but you know, it's your call. You don't eve have to leave, you could just ignore me, or block me, but as you yourself say, you're too stubborn, but really. You know what, fine, you're making me sound like the devil or something, but, you didn't really have to leave.

~DragonTrainer
    :dragonite
    :\ I guess it's clear now how you got upset. So it was a Blaine-you thing... O.o Oh but please don't anyone leave... Come back Blaine. o.o

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Sakura and Espeon said:
    Well, I have less than 32 hours intil the trip. Don't miss me. ^_^

Even though you logged off..just try bringing a laptop. :P

See ya on Friday then.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    100marios said:
    Yeah, it sure is! My mom is constantly kicking me off, so I'm not quite as active as I used to be. Bye Kayleigh! I'm not sure if you'll read this, but I still want to see you off!
    22sa said:
    Yes. Thanks to that. XP I guess I was lucky to come here at the right time yesterday and today. ^^
    Well, if you're wondering why I'm on now, I'm at my grandparent's house again, lol. And plus my mother has allowed me to earn some computer time!

Blaine said:
    This is it... My official good-bye to PC.. I'm leaving completely. I'll come back for the Teen Titans RP I've enlisted for so long in... I'll only say that my leave is an effect of a dispute caused by one of the members here... Not to mention this site is slowly turning into a haven for spam... I hate to leave, but... I can't stand being here in the wake of that member... There are hundreds of amazing members here and I love them all, but I just have to make this decision... I love you guys... But I just have to go...
    I hate to see you leave, but I guess I'll still see your posts in that thread. =\ I hope someday you make up with that person and come back. See you.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Bye Alyssa! Have Alot of Fun... Send us a postcard :P. I hope it's going to be fun, The last overnight trip I went on was the Skii Trip -_-.. I had Espresso!

22sa

Years
    Kayleigh said:
    Well, if you're wondering why I'm on now, I'm at my grandparent's house again, lol. And plus my mother has allowed me to earn some computer time!
    Ya, I was... *blinks* it's good to see you always can find your way to PC-lol! d=

*Classic music plays* W00t! Thank God you're mother is... merciful. ^^ (it seems...) =D

See ya when you come back Alyssa.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Sakura and Espeon said:
    Bringing a Laptop doesn't mean I can connect... :P

Ohh uhh... I knew that. :P
    *turns around and talks to himself*
    Doesn't laptop have internet?
    Oh I stink in technology. XD

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Sakura and Espeon said:
    See ya everyone... ^_^... don't misssss me.

Your going now? But it's just 10. You usually go out at 11.
    Oh well it's just a day.
    Peace out....(that's what mosst of my friends say) XD

22sa

Years
    Pokemaster10000 said:
    Your going now? But it's just 10. You usually go out at 11.
    Oh well it's just a day.
    Peace out....(that's what mosst of my friends say) XD
    Ya, it's pretty common over here too ^^ *waves* until tommorrow, see ya Alyssa!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Sakura and Espeon said:
    lol... I hate the time limits... lol.. ^_^

Well the perfect excuse is to pretend to research in the internet. :P
    I go to go soon also.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    100marios said:
    That seems like one of the things all the 'cool' people say.
    That's one of the reasons why I never say it hehe...

I don't know, that kind of language just doesn't seem to fit me at all.

I never said it...well maybe once.
    It feels wierd talking slang. :P

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    I hate Peace out.. Peace is enough :). I'm still trying to get over 22sa saying "aight"! XD just kidding Sr. 22sa :)

22sa

Years
    Pokemaster10000 said:
    I never said it...well maybe once.
    It feels wierd talking slang. :P
    Same... I've never said it myself, only heard it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back