• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leave/Return of Absence

Status
Not open for further replies.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    The last 6 pages of this thread have made this thread into the sadest one I've ever seen.

Not as in cry sad, but as in pitiful sad.

Almost makes me want to leave myself.

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Castrainer said:
    And than, arent Jordan the Voice of Reason? XD
    Believe Jordan, or be wrong >=d
    I always wanted to say that XD
    Yes, the Voice of Reason returns with an earth-shattering event!
    Fear me, hehe...

Eh, really?
    *sweatdrops*
    Man, I'm not doing very well when it comes to predicting the future now a days, hehe...
    *Rubs the back of his head sheepishly*

Ah well... if he thinks that, then that obviously means you two weren't meant to be together. Just wait for someone more deserving, I guess!

And, I guess this is all off-topic, hehe...

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    100marios said:
    Fear me, hehe...

Eh, really?
    *sweatdrops*
    Man, I'm not doing very well when it comes to predicting the future now a days, hehe...

Ah well... if he thinks that, then that obviously means you two weren't meant to be together. Just wait for someone more deserving, I guess!

w00t! Lets call the reporters! XD

Nah, dont worry. Ya was just a bit absent-minded XD

And that everyone can say! Im sure Kelsey will find someone!

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    100marios said:
    Fear me, hehe...

Eh, really?
    *sweatdrops*

And, I guess this is all off-topic, hehe...
    You're back? Yay!!! ^^
    Long time no see. How has life been?

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    JKaizer said:
    The last 6 pages of this thread have made this thread into the sadest one I've ever seen.

Not as in cry sad, but as in pitiful sad.

Almost makes me want to leave myself.

I agree, it has been a bit melancholy...

<And what the hell happened while I was away...>

But it shouldn't be enough to make you leave. After all, it's been taken care of, right? :/

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    I think I missed out on a few things =P Yesterday has been one of the sadest days in PC.
    Casey said:
    Every forum is for some groups of people:

PokemonMasters- for much older poke-fans.
    SerebiiNet- for young and old
    Pokecommunity- for young.

I don`t blame you. Its your place and you can do here what you want, but i`m just saying about my reason. I`m 19 and I can`t act like a little kid, who screams about crushies in almost every post.
    I like PC because it's child friendly. And that means that hardly any vulgarities are used. It does not necessary mean that PC is for the young.
    However, if you really want to leave PC, it's up to you. No one can change your opinion other than yourself. You'll still be my friend though :)

And Niko, remember to tell Fixen and Purin to update the summary synopsis already? perhaps when Frosty is away from PC and is bored, he could have something to read then you know, if those Jhoto synopsis finally get published? bug them for me, k?
    oni_flygon said:
    Edit: *sigh* I'm really disappointed since first of all, my best friend in real life might move away. Then, you're going. What else could happen? I've nothing else to say but Purin lost that disk containing some Johto Special Summaries. She's currently fixing some things up...
    By a good stroke of luck, I found a disk containing the summaries!!! It always pays to save your work =D
    And so, Frosty's a really really lucky guy ^^
    But it will take me a while to put them on the net, my exams are close by x_x

aRedMoon

Years
    LilyPichu said:
    I agree, it has been a bit melancholy...

<And what the hell happened while I was away...>

But it shouldn't be enough to make you leave. After all, it's been taken care of, right? :/
    I dunno, but this thread made me want to puke.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Oh, JKaizer, why ya would leave?
    Now everyone is ahppy again, and ya have no need to be sad ^^;

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Then simply avoid it. We all have problems, may it be big or small, but it gets over with. And if it's over with, it's nothing to make a big deal out of. So don't leave, or else I stalk you with a butter knife.

So now...

*throws confetti into hopes of lessening the puking desire* o.o

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Purin said:
    You're back? Yay!!! ^^
    Long time no see. How has life been?
    With these kind of responses, I don't think I have a choice in the matter, hehe... thanks, you guys!
    *sniffs*
    You're all too kind!

Ah, life has been okay, I guess! I haven't exactly been feeling like myself, so I haven't been on that much. I'm glad to be back though!

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    100marios said:
    With these kind of responses, I don't think I have a choice in the matter, hehe... thanks, you guys!
    *sniffs*
    You're all too kind!

Ah, life has been okay, I guess! I haven't exactly been feeling like myself, so I haven't been on that much. I'm glad to be back though!
    It's great to see you and snowangel is back too? People have been leaving, and it's great to see people coming back.

JKaizer said:
    Because it's the "in" thing.
    Don't please?

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    No, it's not in. 'In' is another term for society in which people are presumptiously observed as being cool. 'In' is what people call when they like it, so they encourage other people to do it despite the fact it might be either bad or good.

So don't go looking for it...

100marios, yes, the irony is killing me now.

o.o;

aRedMoon

Years
    Leaving PC is the "in" thing. It always happens in groups.

Matter in fact... *goes to change sig*

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    LilyPichu said:
    No, it's not in. 'In' is another term for society in which people are presumptiously observed as being cool. 'In' is what people call when they like it, so they encourage other people to do it despite the fact it might be either bad or good.

So don't go looking for it...

100marios, yes, the irony is killing me now.

o.o;
    o_o;;
    x_x
    It's in fashion now, but it won't convince me to leave. I'm sorry about the irony Lily. I feel it too ;_; Having known people like Casey and Nessie has been among the best parts of my life at PC. Though my good bye didn't sound it, I miss the fun times a lot.

Last edited:

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    JKaizer said:
    Leaving PC is the "in" thing. It always happens in groups.

Matter in fact... *goes to change sig*

No, its not cool o__O
    Its not cool to see members leaving >=T
    And a member, no, a moderator like ya should never leave just for "coolness".
    Ya have much work to do at this poor Forum, which is falling from the edge... C' mon JKaizer! Help us to find the Flutation Button!

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Okay, I have a feeling, this stupid act is influencing people. Reason?

Look, dude. Why the hell are you leaving if you have many people wanting you back, and to prove that point, your reason is POINTLESS. x_X It's not a cool thing. If it was, PC would be dead of under population by now. But no, you just had to prove that point and go off leaving. Very clever if you ask me. [/sarcasm] It's not cool, many people oppose it, and people leave for valid reasons.

This, I'm afraid, is what I call the adversity of society these days...people traveling in packs of herds...Oi.

JKaizer, you were an excellent mod, and I respected you, so did tons of other people. Now you leave because it's 'in.'

Uh huh. w/e. And so, I bid you a good day and hope you have a pleasant life outside of PC.

~LP

OOH of course, this whole thing can be a joke..? o.o; Is popularity that important? >_>;

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    How to be popular:
    1. Go make a Crush Thread
    2. Post on it frequently
    3. Start to talk with popular people in that thread

See? XD
    Than ya will be popular, and ya will know everyone's crush XD

I love that post, Lily XD
    No really, its a very significant post 0.0
    I agree with ya 100% on that... and I hate to be popular ??

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back