• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leave/Return of Absence

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Pikawolf said:
    *looks at everyone, while they all look back at her* I...I want to come back, really I do. I just don't think I can. I can't handle the guilt. DF, you're right, I mean, the members DO make PC what it is. If you all like the "Other Chat" better than the Pokemon sections, that's A-OK with me. I understand now...I see the wrong that I caused. I just hope...hope that I will never do this again. *breaks down, crying, feeling so guilty and pitiful*
    It's OK, you understand now, we will hate for you to leave now! *hugs again*

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Pikawolf said:
    *looks at everyone, while they all look back at her* I...I want to come back, really I do. I just don't think I can. I can't handle the guilt. DF, you're right, I mean, the members DO make PC what it is. If you all like the "Other Chat" better than the Pokemon sections, that's A-OK with me. I understand now...I see the wrong that I caused. I just hope...hope that I will never do this again. *breaks down, crying, feeling so guilty and pitiful*

*throws a paper ball at her*
    Listen to Casty because there are more from where that came >=d
    Hehe, j/k

But please, ya see, no one wants ya to leave.
    And yar rigth about the Other Chat being more active than the Pkmn Sections, but that doesnt mean its dead. And at the Other Chat, there are lots of other threads, not only the Pairup one. I would love to be yar friend, and I bet DF, Gardevoir, Girlgenius and all other people would too. So dont mess it up and stay here!

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2007
    OK, I decided to stay, but...just to be sure, someone please chain me to the wall so I wont try to leave again. XD Thanks for all of you being so nice to me. I promise, from this moment on, I will do my best to be one among PC's friendly people. Thank you all so much. and Casty, girlgenius, DF, gardevoir...I would love to be your pals, if you wouldn't mind being mine. ^^

~Kelsey, a true PC member for all eternity

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    awws, ya come back pika *huggles* no harm done at all ^^

*chains to wall* XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2007
    YEEEEEEEEEES! *dances while chained to the wall* Thanks, DF! *huggles back*

~Kelsey

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    so..i take it matt will stay as well? are you two still paired/engaged?

Years
    Pikawolf said:
    OK, I decided to stay, but...just to be sure, someone please chain me to the wall so I wont try to leave again. XD Thanks for all of you being so nice to me. I promise, from this moment on, I will do my best to be one among PC's friendly people. Thank you all so much. and Casty, girlgenius, DF, gardevoir...I would love to be your pals, if you wouldn't mind being mine. ^^

*gets out thread* Don't make me use this...XD

You would? Really? I wouldn't mind! ;)

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Pikawolf said:

I see DF alredy "chained" ya, so I'll just chain a Giant Metal Ball at yar foot >=d XD
    Yar welcome! XD

And I sure dont mind being yar friend! ^^

Casty was in need to do something nice today...

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2007
    Coolness!! :D As for me and Matt...I don't know if he wants me back. We had quite a row...as some of you know. ^^;;;

~Kelsey
    (I am writing in blue now. ^^)

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    i think matt still really loves you kelsey, and im sure you'll get back together soon enough -you tamed the angry beast in matt XD
    ...besides, i want to be ur bridesmaid!! XDD

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Yah! Go for it! ^^;
    But this is a topic for the Pairup thread, and we are at the Absence one XD

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Pikawolf said:
    Coolness!! :D As for me and Matt...I don't know if he wants me back. We had quite a row...as some of you know. ^^;;;

~Kelsey
    (I am writing in blue now. ^^)
    As long as you two really liked eachother, nothing in the world can break that bond apart. Every relationship has its hardships, obstacles that can blur your vision, but... the way I see it, with the resolution of each argument, it makes you two that much closer together. It proves that you care enough for one another, and you'll stay by their side despite any chaos that comes. I'm sure he wants you back as much as you do!

Anyways, hehe, glad to see you're staying!

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    100marios said:
    As long as you two really liked eachother, nothing in the world can break that bond apart. Every relationship has its hardships, obstacles that can blur your vision, but... the way I see it, with the resolution of each argument, it makes you two that much closer together. It proves that you care enough for one another, and you'll stay by their side despite any chaos that comes. I'm sure he wants you back as much as you do!

Anyways, hehe, glad to see you're staying!

And than, arent Jordan the Voice of Reason? XD
    Believe Jordan, or be wrong >=d
    I always wanted to say that XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2007
    True, but he said he never truly liked me. He thinks I used him. oO;; I dunno where he got that from, but we are gonna just be friends for now...

~Kelsey

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Pikawolf said:
    True, but he said he never truly liked me. He thinks I used him. oO;; I dunno where he got that from, but we are gonna just be friends for now...

~Kelsey

Humm... Thats just bad...
    But dont worry, Im sure ya will find someone, that maybe, is even better ^^;

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2007
    Awwwwww, Casty! You're too nice! ^_^ I hope that there is someone nice out there for me...but as of now, I am flying solo. ^_~

~Kelsey

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Pikawolf said:
    Awwwwww, Casty! You're too nice! ^_^ I hope that there is someone nice out there for me...but as of now, I am flying solo. ^_~

~Kelsey

*blushes*
    I just try to be friendly >>;;
    And Im sure ya will find someone nice! PC is filled with nice people XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back