• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ledian = Pokejunk?

Years
  • Have you hosted said tournament yet and if not could I participate with a mothim it isn't exactly under 400 but it is only 24 above 400 so it's not that powerfull and if it helps the movepool it has is kind of bad.

Hi Obdiseon,

No, I am quite new to the game so I haven't organized any tournaments online yet. I usually do these small tournaments with 3 other friends who also have pokemons and 3DSs on the same night we play DnD. But I am quite interested in participating in this type of online tourneys. Please tell me how? I would be interested in a tournament with pokemon with global stats under 400. It force players to use pokemons they normally wouldn't.

Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Apr 6, 2018
    Hi Obdiseon,

No, I am quite new to the game so I haven't organized any tournaments online yet. I usually do these small tournaments with 3 other friends who also have pokemons and 3DSs on the same night we play DnD. But I am quite interested in participating in this type of online tourneys. Please tell me how? I would be interested in a tournament with pokemon with global stats under 400. It force players to use pokemons they normally wouldn't.
    Sure lets switch to pms though so as not to.spam your thread!

NidoKingdra

Envy The Dead
    Years
  • It's sad to say it, but some Pokemon just aren't viable. :(

It's a real shame if it happens to be a Pokemon you like a lot, IE I love Typhlosion. There are certainly better bug Pokemon choices than this one, though. >.>

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • That base 35 attack stat speaks for itself. It really is a mystery why they decided to make Iron Fist its Hidden Ability (it's most likely because Comet Punch has traditionally been its signature move, but still). Like a few others have said, it's one of those early-game bug types that have lackluster stats and aren't really intended to be used competitively.

So yea, at least as far as battling goes, Pokejunk :/

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
  • eh yeah i think so. you really don't see people using that pokemon in battles. i think everyone can agree there is an accurate list of what people think poke junk is.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • That base 35 attack stat speaks for itself. It really is a mystery why they decided to make Iron Fist its Hidden Ability (it's most likely because Comet Punch has traditionally been its signature move, but still). Like a few others have said, it's one of those early-game bug types that have lackluster stats and aren't really intended to be used competitively.
    This, definitely.

Ledian basically has physical attack just an inch above a seed packet, so even with +attack as well as Iron fist, I doubt it would do much. Of course, I wouldn't say it is bad, but seeing how it's decent stats are mostly it's Sp.def, like everyone said maybe you could use it with screens.

Back