• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leeeeet's Join! ~ Rooster Teeth/Achievement Hunter Fan Club

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
  • It was Ray's heist.
    And it was beautiful.

Spoiler:

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • I'm curious why Jack had jumped out of the cargo bob mid flight. Didn't really make much sense, considering he was right in the thick of it. But hey! It made for a pretty entertaining Let's Play nonetheless, and I wouldn't expect anything else coming from Ray!

Daixtey

The Sin of Joy
    Years
  • yay, Ray's heist!

Spoiler:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Well that let's build was an experience.

Thank god Geoff had the sense to get everyone in on building that thing lmao. And the concept sounds pretty neat~

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Gus, Joel, and Adam. That was absolutely fantastic. I want more Gus with Joel and Adam now.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • dude yes haha
    I really just enjoy Gus tbh but I didn't enjoy that particular How To much, Mainly because I was getting SO ANNOYED at how slow Joel was lmao I couldn't deal with it

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • But let's be honest. It's Joel. Slow is his forte, haha.

Anyways, Minecraft Episode 108! It was amusing. Not the most eventful episode, but we did get to see some great math skills at work lol.

LAZER sTrEAM! Nothing much is happening, just regular RT streaming. Everybody is just talking and playing. Or who knows? I am juggling this and TSG, so I might be missing out on something, haha. Anyways, they gave a synopsis for Lazer Team! Sounds interesting and it's definitely is RT-like.

Years
  • Username: Roaming Murkrow
    Favorite Achievement Hunter Member: Gavin
    Favorite Rooster Teeth Member: (if excluding AH) Burnie
    Favorite Let's Play: All of them

I can't wait to see what the Mega Tower is all about. I also wonder how many Let's builds will it take to build it, if they won't cut half of it anyway (which they probably will lol).

Can't believe i forgot to watch Ray's heist when it came out, especially since i was really looking forward for it.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • But let's be honest. It's Joel. Slow is his forte, haha.

Anyways, Minecraft Episode 108! It was amusing. Not the most eventful episode, but we did get to see some great math skills at work lol.

LAZER sTrEAM! Nothing much is happening, just regular RT streaming. Everybody is just talking and playing. Or who knows? I am juggling this and TSG, so I might be missing out on something, haha. Anyways, they gave a synopsis for Lazer Team! Sounds interesting and it's definitely is RT-like.
    yeah but I couldnt deal with it lmao idk

108 was certainly more of a chatty ep. I love it though. Everyone was trying (besides Michael, but he wasn't being pissy or trollish), Jack somehow being so dumb about clay was entertaining, Ray's speaking up again (I feel like he's been quieter for a while), and Ryan being in a weird mood tends to generate some amazing things.

Yeah the LT stream is actually very very calm comparatively. It feels like a casual podcast rather than a hyped livestream but maybe they'll get more people this evening to fuel it.
    Username: Roaming Murkrow
    Favorite Achievement Hunter Member: Gavin
    Favorite Rooster Teeth Member: (if excluding AH) Burnie
    Favorite Let's Play: All of them

I can't wait to see what the Mega Tower is all about. I also wonder how many Let's builds will it take to build it, if they won't cut half of it anyway (which they probably will lol).

Can't believe i forgot to watch Ray's heist when it came out, especially since i was really looking forward for it.
    ayyyyy welcome

Mega Tower sounds like it's a collection mission, but the twist is like. The first floor has five obsidian. The second has four gold, the third has three, etc. And they gotta be digging through all that wool and find the stuff in there and race to the top and be the first to get all the pieces. Seems cool but as I wondered with Ice Cube, is it worth that much work going into the build? tho it's much less when Geoff ropes everyone else in.

Years
  • ayyyyy welcome

Mega Tower sounds like it's a collection mission, but the twist is like. The first floor has five obsidian. The second has four gold, the third has three, etc. And they gotta be digging through all that wool and find the stuff in there and race to the top and be the first to get all the pieces. Seems cool but as I wondered with Ice Cube, is it worth that much work going into the build? tho it's much less when Geoff ropes everyone else in.

i think Ice Cube was really worth putting all the effort into, maybe a smaller cube, but it was a good Let's Play.

same for Dig Down, which is similar to both Let's Plays. though the concept will probably get repetitive really soon.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Ice Cube was a good LP but I am more excited for ICX. I'm usually a fan of more complexity than find-the-things and just like. Big builds being multi-purpose. I'm a really practical person lmao even my own pretty builds always have to be functional as houses in survival.

I think they still have plans to do Mega Dig, but I'm not entirely sure how it would go. I mean I know it's New Build Height to bedrock but I feel like it might be also be one big pillar that they might fight in? I mean, that's very similar to things already done. But what makes these great is their banter, isn't it? The games are fun but no matter what they're doing they can usually make it entertaining.

edit: h o l y man did anyone watch the game night livestream? ryan was off the goddamn rails oh my g o d

Last edited:
    Years
  • Ice Cube was a good LP but I am more excited for ICX. I'm usually a fan of more complexity than find-the-things and just like. Big builds being multi-purpose. I'm a really practical person lmao even my own pretty builds always have to be functional as houses in survival.

I think they still have plans to do Mega Dig, but I'm not entirely sure how it would go. I mean I know it's New Build Height to bedrock but I feel like it might be also be one big pillar that they might fight in? I mean, that's very similar to things already done. But what makes these great is their banter, isn't it? The games are fun but no matter what they're doing they can usually make it entertaining.

edit: h o l y man did anyone watch the game night livestream? ryan was off the goddamn rails oh my g o d

i'm more practical too. i always preferred let's plays that happened on 1 big area rather than the Let's Plays where they had to find stuff like the Tower of Pimps and rare occurrences. The "I Spy" Let's play was a bit of a letdown because they mostly got points off things that were kinda common, like Endermen, Slimes aren't that rare either.

The only exception would probably be Episode 100, but eventually it became obvious that the one person that got the big lead was gonna win.

I don't like it when they reuse older let's plays that much either, because in 2 30-50 min videos, the charm will only work once. I'm okay with them reusing Things to do ideas, i loved the Hot Foot videos, something hilarious usually happened at the end of them.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • idk I personally do like reusing games that worked well with a few modifications. CTT worked well both times, Lava Wall would be cool to see again but they took it up a notch with Bodyguards. The Kings are all different enough with the same concept. Wool, Shopping List, and Dropping List were all great. Even ones that didn't work as well the first time could potentially be good with a few alterations- I Spy comes to mind. Because once they know what doesn't work, it's easier to see how it would work better.

Years
  • idk I personally do like reusing games that worked well with a few modifications. CTT worked well both times, Lava Wall would be cool to see again but they took it up a notch with Bodyguards. The Kings are all different enough with the same concept. Wool, Shopping List, and Dropping List were all great. Even ones that didn't work as well the first time could potentially be good with a few alterations- I Spy comes to mind. Because once they know what doesn't work, it's easier to see how it would work better.

King Let's plays are an exception because they are no predetermined rules, it's just somebody from AH making short let's plays for pieces of Tower of Pimps, usually giving comical orders like wear Gavins skin then fight each other or make a Cake and then destroy it. CTT worked good too. I found Lava Wall fun the first time, but not so much the second time. Wool, Shopping List and Dropping List were great too, but it got a bit less enjoyable to watch each time.

Can't wait for King Gavin because he is pretty much the one that messes around the most. I also want the see Mad King versions of all other Kings.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • Welcome to the club Roaming Murkrow! I'll edit your information into the front page in a little bit; I'm going to CSS the crap out of it sometime soon and give it a new look, so I'm just going to do that all in one go.

I semi agree with Roaming Murkrow. It can get a little stale when it comes to rehashing new themes with old projects. I've personally thought they've done a pretty good job with it so far, but that might just be me. Lava Wall X I thought was pretty interesting because they had moving targets this time around, but it was essentially the same exact game besides that regard. But hey - I'd rather take that then the boring Let's Play's of title updates and skin packs. What a snoresville those last two LP's were - I was barely able to key in on anything they were saying because I was getting so bored.

Years
  • Welcome to the club Roaming Murkrow! I'll edit your information into the front page in a little bit; I'm going to CSS the crap out of it sometime soon and give it a new look, so I'm just going to do that all in one go.

I semi agree with Roaming Murkrow. It can get a little stale when it comes to rehashing new themes with old projects. I've personally thought they've done a pretty good job with it so far, but that might just be me. Lava Wall X I thought was pretty interesting because they had moving targets this time around, but it was essentially the same exact game besides that regard. But hey - I'd rather take that then the boring Let's Play's of title updates and skin packs. What a snoresville those last two LP's were - I was barely able to key in on anything they were saying because I was getting so bored.

Thanks for the welcome.

I agree, the skin pack Let's Plays are pretty boring. After like 5 min i usually just skip to the end to see what Achievement City looks like. It would be better if they actually had a goal in Let's plays that showed up skin packs, preferably something related to what the skins are based on. I can't say i enjoyed any of the skin packs so far.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Wait what, you're not enjoying TU14 Appreciation? God, I mean, the concept is nothing that interesting but the entertainment value of their conversations are through the roof.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • Wait what, you're not enjoying TU14 Appreciation? God, I mean, the concept is nothing that interesting but the entertainment value of their conversations are through the roof.

I mean I essentially treated it like a podcast more than anything; I listen to their conversations, but I don't really care about the actual gameplay. I more prefer when I can get a little bit of both in which I can greatly appreciate, but the title update Let's Plays just aren't as "exciting" per say because they're not really competitions.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Ahh I getcha. I suppose in my case I don't mind that so much since I'm often multitasking and just listening rather than paying proper attention; in LPs like that I don't have to rewind to catch whatever ridiculousness happened so much. And I mind even less when the banter is on point lmao

EDIT I NEED RVB PEOPLE WHO ARE KEEPING UP TO SCREAM WITH ME ABOUT 12.8

Last edited:
    Back