• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leeeeet's Join! ~ Rooster Teeth/Achievement Hunter Fan Club

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
  • Ahaha you do whatever you feel like yo. Just one thing- do you mean latest podcast on youtube or on the RT site? Youtube releases at a week delay. And the current latest on RT I feel wasn't a shining example of what they're usually like. :P
    RT site, yeah.

And... oh? That's partly an honest question and mostly 25 character filler

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • RT site, yeah.

And... oh? That's partly an honest question and mostly 25 character filler

Well, it didn't flow as well as it usually does. The cast was a little low energy, plus Brandon is not on often, Chris even less, and Aaron was there for the first time. So the unfamiliarity probably didn't help. The cast does rotate but the ones on most often are Burnie, Gus, Barbara, and Gavin. Even an ep with 2/4 of them tends to flow better than anything less. Like nothing against Brandon/Chris/Aaron but they didn't bring as much energy or banter as I'm used to.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Well, it didn't flow as well as it usually does. The cast was a little low energy, plus Brandon is not on often, Chris even less, and Aaron was there for the first time. So the unfamiliarity probably didn't help. The cast does rotate but the ones on most often are Burnie, Gus, Barbara, and Gavin. Even an ep with 2/4 of them tends to flow better than anything less. Like nothing against Brandon/Chris/Aaron but they didn't bring as much energy or banter as I'm used to.

You forgot about this lovely man right here.

tumblr_mpjr0hGB3I1r85mvfo1_400.gif

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • I have to say though...I don't think I've ever been excited for a Rooster Teeth production than this. Seriously, I can't believe that a stupid remark that Gavin and Ray made in an Achievement video would blow up to the point of their own web series.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • It's just amazing to think how far this has come, yeah. I really have no idea what the actual plot of it is going to be but it's gonna be a damn good time. <3

Also, yesterday was totally Ryan day. and Sunday Driving is like the cutest show tbh.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • It's just amazing to think how far this has come, yeah. I really have no idea what the actual plot of it is going to be but it's gonna be a damn good time. <3

Also, yesterday was totally Ryan day. and Sunday Driving is like the cutest show tbh.

Why was yesterday Ryan day? And do you think that Sunday Driving will be a reoccurring thing or do you think it was just a one-off?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Why was yesterday Ryan day? And do you think that Sunday Driving will be a reoccurring thing or do you think it was just a one-off?
    well like all the vids released had ryan as a major focus lol

Sunday Driving will eventually be a thing no matther what; it's one of the tests shows. The only thing that's still in the air is how soon it will become a regular show. I think it's really relaxing and cutely presented- it's basically AH Podcast, but it's nice.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • So um...I don't know if you heard, but Rooster Teeth was acquired by Fullscreen. But is and Matt are using the word "partnership" but a lot of media is using the word "acquire." Either way this has left a really sick feeling in my stomach.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I get where you're coming from. My immediate reaction was basically "THIS IS WRONG". Because for an independent media company to do so well for so long and then...? Trying to calm my fears by delving into the comments on Burnie's journal didn't help lol idk. I'm cautiously optimistic. Apparently yes, this is an acquisition. But I don't believe that RT would "sell out". They wouldn't let a company acquire them for just the cash. They still believe in what they do and really, really want to make the content that they do. I don't think they would have given much if any creative control over to Fullscreen.

But that cautious optimism doesn't mean I'm not very wary and mildly afraid. I don't want to see something I love go down the toilet.

I'm gonna watch the podcast live tonight, for the first time in a long time. I'm really hoping Burnie or Matt will be on. Barbara would be nice to hear from as well; her journal was a lot more placating to the fans.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • Something that did end up calming some of my nerves was the fact that Fullscreen has partnered with the likes of devinsupertramp - a fellow Youtuber as well - and if you've ever watched any of his videos they have amazing quality to them. So as long as Fullscreen doesn't impede or step on any shoes, some productions could be quite amazing to be honest.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • That was beautiful. I have high hopes for future content. And everyone on the Junior Podcast was really excited about the acquisition it seems like. Like some of them admitted to being initially scared about it but you know. They think it's gonna be great.

In AH news, Ryan+Nintendo=Love.
    In other Ryan news, holy man I love seeing him in live action. 10 Little Roosters is proving to be really fun and everyone needs to watch Twelve Days of Rooster Teeth right now do it and if you're keeping up with 10LR let's compare notes~ Spoilers for ep1 & 2 plus some logic:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • God I love Ray's streams. I wouldn't have really guessed him to be a Tetris lover but now that I know that... it fits lol. Also all of his fibbage games are pretty fun~
    I usually just put his streams on when I'm doing other things bc he's so chill and I like just listening to him~ (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・

I haven't actually watched anyone else stream on the RT channel since he converted his into the office channel. idk nobody else seemed interesting to me yet.

Years
  • Tetris was listed as number 1 in Rays favorite games, and Michael said "If you think Ray is good at CoD and ****, you should see this loser play Tetris". I didn't know he was this good though.

I watched a few Slowmo vids but otherwise haven't actually looked at any other channels by RT members.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I know that, I mean just from what I know otherwise I wouldn't have thought of him as bein big into Tetris. :P

Oh I mean the twitch channel specifically. It used to be Ray's, under roosterteethray, but it's been converted to just roosterteeth and is now available for the whole company to use. I haven't watched anyone else stream on it besides Ray tho.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • That GTA Let's Play was by far one of their best in awhile. Even though they lost the audio for the first one, I'm happy they were able to recreate the game type with some fun banter.

Back