• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leeeeet's Join! ~ Rooster Teeth/Achievement Hunter Fan Club

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
oh my god oh my god oh my god how what why im freaking out thank you so much this is the best present ever aaaah <3333

you made my month oh my god
No problemo, I thought you'd enjoy that [:

Aahh! That's so cool! What was it like meeting them?? :D
They're honestly the most chill people you'll ever meet, especially Lindsey. I talked to her a little bit and thanked her for her awesome editing and how it's really cool to see her in the videos now, she thinks that her and Jak are going to have an eating contest for the upcoming Versus xD The one that surprised me the most actually was Michael, as he was actually a really laid back dude and he's awesome to have a conversation with. I felt that Gavin had a deeper voice in person (just my opinion) and Ray was essentially Ray d:

I'm just glad I was able to get my picture taken with them all, as well as get their signatures! I was able to get my PAX ticket and 3DS signed; I need to go over Ray's signature a little bit again, but other than that I was pretty stoked to get it!

Spoiler:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
eeee it's so cool that you got to meet and chat with them! :D eating contest would be hecka interesting haha I love when they do more unconventional challenges for VS. did you go to their panel as well or no?

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
Nah, I didn't get the chance unfortunately. I only had a day pass (i.e. Sunday) so I wasn't able to. Plus, I don't know if I would have actually gone just because there is a lot of content there that I wanted to see. I ended up going and learning more about Borderlands The Pre-Sequel and played a bunch of Transistor which is really pushing me to get a PS4 now.

Burnie said that Ray ruined the shot when he was making a panoramic shot of the audience. Good ol' Ray [:

Bk9DPr1IUAA_B8E.jpg

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
They're honestly the most chill people you'll ever meet, especially Lindsey. I talked to her a little bit and thanked her for her awesome editing and how it's really cool to see her in the videos now, she thinks that her and Jak are going to have an eating contest for the upcoming Versus xD The one that surprised me the most actually was Michael, as he was actually a really laid back dude and he's awesome to have a conversation with. I felt that Gavin had a deeper voice in person (just my opinion) and Ray was essentially Ray d:

I'm just glad I was able to get my picture taken with them all, as well as get their signatures! I was able to get my PAX ticket and 3DS signed; I need to go over Ray's signature a little bit again, but other than that I was pretty stoked to get it!

Spoiler:
That's so cool! I love hearing that people turn out to be great IRL. I'm also really happy that Lindsey's been in more videos and ahhhh an eating contest lmao. I hope so!

You should get one of those clear protector cases for your 3DS so the signatures don't smudge any more. :D

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
You should get one of those clear protector cases for your 3DS so the signatures don't smudge any more. :D

Good idea! I never would have thought of that actually. Just ordered it! [:

I'm currently watching the GTA Gavin's Heist video. I'm only 5 minutes in but m god, I can only expect what's going to happen.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Good idea! I never would have thought of that actually. Just ordered it! [:

I'm currently watching the GTA Gavin's Heist video. I'm only 5 minutes in but m god, I can only expect what's going to happen.
:D Yay!

I haven't watched that yet but I know that feeling omg. It was the same for me when I watched part one of the Minecraft Title Update recently. As soon as they said "we're gonna look for a desert temple!" I knew exactly what Gavin was gonna do.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Did you see what Ray did to Burnie's phone when he got it too? :P
Spoiler:

GAVIN'S HEIST THOUGH OH MY GOD
Spoiler:

I have to say despite playing Minecraft a fair amount I actually didn't know what the secret was... and was really excited until I noticed Gavin was falling toward a pressure plate hahaha.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
I have to say despite playing Minecraft a fair amount I actually didn't know what the secret was... and was really excited until I noticed Gavin was falling toward a pressure plate hahaha.

I think the AH crew gave him a really hard time with that. In Gavin's defense, he was directly over the block when it broke so he didn't have any time to react, unfortunately making him fall directly on the pressure plate. He couldn't have known what was under that block.

But yeah, too bad we'll never know what was in those chests thanks to Geoff saving the game d:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
They really did like. I wouldn't have known! Then again I also wouldn't have dug straight down and jumped in a hole lmao.

Oh man did y'all see today's tshirt? I want it. I want it a lot. I have so many already but I want it.

I'm so glad what we saw in the trailer for this let's build was a trick oh my god like. The end of last week's I was like NO HE WOULDNT and ugh thank god. And I'm so so happy they're doing more trivia let's plays- the Lads and Geoff play Family Feud! I was laughing throughout that oh man. I think it's better when they're all kind of mediocre at it instead of Geoff just dominating the game. :P Would be even more fun with more players on each team but I don't know how many that game supports. Probably only four right?

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
Well a traditional Family Feud game in real life has around 8-10 players total, but it's odd that you can only have four people playing in the Xbox 360 game. Maybe they were playing a local match, just because the wi-fi for them is so crappy, meaning they could only have four people playing at a time? I don't really know to be honest haha.

Geoff's gaining a little bit of weight I see :3 But that shirt does look amazing, and as I've never actually bought a Rooster Teeth shirt before, this may be a first for me!

I've fallen behind on some AH videos, but today's GO! was pretty good! I'm worried though that they're going to run out of ideas at some point, but hopefully Geoff can continuously pull out new ideas from under his sleeve. Come on Gavin, win for once.

liquid beans

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I used to watch Family Feud all the time as a kid and it just felt so wrong seeing only four players on there augh. The host's animation was amazing tho. I looked it up and it says offline mode only allows for 2-4 players but said nothing about online stuff so ??? I laughed throughout the damn game tho.

As for Go! I remember seeing a thread in the AH forum that's just a bucket of ideas for it. Whether Geoff starts using them or not remains to be seen but they do have a lot in there that are fairly good so that's a backup. :D

So today was RT community day and I didn't realize until I was dressed and all but that's okay because I wore my X-Ray shirt anyway since apparently all I won is RT merch now.
I have $73. I am so damn tempted to buy that shirt. And I know I'll end up tacking on another thing or two to the order because flat shipping rate eyyy. But I don't have any money really. I should not buy it. BUT I WANT IT ;___;

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Ah nah they stay the same but things go out of stock pretty quickly sometimes. Haywood Airlines was out within two weeks. I just really like this one. And I remembered that I actually look better in a medium size and the majority of my RT shirts are large so I kind of want more mediums? And I'm an indecisive mess.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
Haha well I mean if you want it that badly then just go for it! I'm sure you can make some money back soon [:

So I just finished Ice Cube Part 5 and I'm confused. Ray didn't actually burn all that stuff down...right?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
i mean i guess but i shouldnt spend money like this anyway lmao

I... guess not? I've been baffled about that as well. He didn't say anything while they were saving. Nobody noticed. Was he even there? Was the footage cut in from the end bit where they were all pouring lava? I don't think anyone said anything about it on twitter? Although I remember someone mentioning that Geoff said that they almost lost Achievement City or something? but idr how long ago that was? who knowssss

but also I guess he must have finished placing things and whatever with Kdin. So Ice Cube must be totally complete and ready to play I guess!

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
The only answer I can possibly think of for Ray's antics was that he was missing footage and they decided to plug in footage of him doing random stuff outside of the recordings. That's how he might have been able to go nuts in Achievement City without and repercussions.

Ice Cube I believe is already to go; it will most likely be the first series after Minecraft episode 100. Which...oh my god, that's in two weeks! Dang, time passes by quickly o_o"

Daixtey

The Sin of Joy
Years
Dang, haven't posted in a while sorry.

I will just share my thoughts on the recent let's plays :3

The Family Feud one was great, laughed so hard at Gavin's "lucky" mis-click answer, that one was great. And I do hope they pick up a game like this again, they are fun to watch for me and a little bit different too. (I am also one who enjoyed the Monopoly let's play, my first let's play ever from them)

To the Trials Fusion Let's play is for me nothing big to say, I am no Trials fan but it was fun seeing Gavin bail all the time in the thought of the finish line and other than that was a little enjoyment but, it was kinda meh for me

Gavin's Heist, was more of a bomb planting than a heist hehehe in my opinion. But I liked the idea he had sadly there were some "complications" with the material for the Heist. It still was a fun Let's play, even though I wished I could have seen what 25 sticky bombs would have done on the Tanker.

To the GO! of this week, was very fun again I enjoy the format of GO! very much. And yeah I hope Geoff doesn't run out of ideas, or he just could ask other sources for ideas that would work too, hopefully. To this week specific again loved the idea that they had to do more than one game for it. Made them come up with creative things

This weeks versus
Spoiler:

And in the end I can just say, I LOVED the 1 minute clip they did, that was fun to watch all the memories that came up, after that I went to watch the video with the origin of FISH!! hehehe

That was everything I hope

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
I wish they had included some better things in that 1 minute clip, but like you said it was pretty sweet! I found it peculiar how they chose the "highlights" of Creeper Soccer, as well as they didn't give any mention to winning a Tower of Pimps. Then again, they did add that bit where the two dump trucks going over the bridge in GTA IV, so I can die happily because of that.

Also they just released a Let's Play for Goat Simulator with Michael and Gavin, so going to go check that out.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Definitely could have put some better things in the clip. Also I thought it was weird that they used dramatic music when they could have gone energetic and fun? I think that would have been more descriptive of them in a way.

The Goat Sim LP was funny, but the clip they showed (on the podcast iirc) definitely was all highlights and had me laughing harder than the actual Let's Play. Ah well.

THIS WEEK'S MINECRAFT WAS A GREAT THING ALL THE WAY THROUGH THOUGH. Really confused as to how they've got updated stuff in Achievement City though??? I'm so confused as to how Minecraft works on XBox.

Also, changes to Sponsorship!! Sponsors are getting more and more content!! And 5% off in the store at all times!! I'm so happy. :D

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
Yeah, the Minecraft Let's play was a good one this week. Everyone entering the end without any building blocks and Michael, Gavin and Jack's attempts to get up to the main island were hilarious.

And as for how Geoff was able to put updated stuff in Achievement City, I believe that you're able to build an End Portal in creative mode, which Geoff would've done. And that's about all the updated stuff in Achievement City (unless I'm being an idiot and completely missing some obviously new stuff).

Back