• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leeeeet's Join! ~ Rooster Teeth/Achievement Hunter Fan Club

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
  • Seriously though, that skit where Jack, Gavin, and Michael were trying to get up the cliff in The End was probably one of the funniest Minecraft moments in such a very long time xD Overall I thought that was a pretty good episode; however, I wish they wouldn't give up so easily. I never really liked how they were like "hurry up and win" at the end of some the levels; it would be cool if they fought to the finish like in the Potion Brewing episode (the one where Ryan and Team Nice Dynamite were only seconds apart from one another in winning.)

The Goat Simulator video was pretty meh, I thought the Adam and Joel one was a lot funnier; much more substance. It didn't really help as they were released about a week apart from one another, and Goat Simulator is one of those games that once you see footage of it once you don't really get that "surprise factor." However, I would love to see more drunk TND videos. Gavin essentially losing it near the end was absolutely brilliant.

And I think Dansparce is right, creative mode seems to be the answer. Items seem to be an easy fix to get in creative mode, but thinks like horses and villages I guess you still can't. Who knows, I'm not really arguing haha.

6 days till episode 100 aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
    Years
  • @elheroescuro: Shadow of the Colossus <3

I honestly think that the guys are getting tired of playing Minecraft every week. And understandably so, they've been playing for 99 weeks! I think they should take a break from the series after they've finished through their backlog of recorded videos, then come back to it later.

Also, episode 100 is in 6 days.... SO MUCH HYPE

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • I agree. I think in a bunch of the Let's Builds they were talking about how they don't even play the game for fun anymore, it's just for work. Giving them a break to let them recooperate a little bit would do a lot of good for them. Although there would a huge backlash from the community if they saw that Minecraft wouldn't be coming back for a few weeks.

Question: do you guys like the GTA V Let's Plays? To be perfectly honest, I don't really care for them. I'd rather see them play two random games each week than play the same game every week (sorry Minecraft as well.) I like it when they branch off into new games, and like we were just saying we would get a lot more energy out of them instead of them playing the same game week after week.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I enjoy the GTA stuff when I'm watching it. Like with a fair amount of Minecrafts and Let's Builds and whatever, those are fine to not be watching because most of the entertaining stuff happens in the conversations. But with GTA and other shooty stuff you have to be watching it properly to catch what's happening and enjoy it. I wouldn't mind if they laid off it for a bit (maybe after all the Heists are done) because I'd like to see them in different games, but for now it's good.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • Has Rockstar even said anything about the addition of heists? I feel like it's been damn forever since they "promised" them to us.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • I really need to watch The Know more often. It's just a tad annoying that it's on it's own channel separate from Rooster Teeth. Once I make a habit of it though it shouldn't be an issue #laziness101

Have you seen this week's AHWU? They're new office is pretty big! It looks like Kdin and possibly Lindsey are in there as well now. I'm curious as to how some of the LP's will sound now, as it may possibly echo due to the size of the room.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • YEAH EVERYONE'S IN!! All nine, all the Gents, Lads, and Thugs. <333 I think they've taken some measures to combat echoing; AHWU sounded fine.

I'm watching the Podcast right now and it's being broadcast from the inside of a moving van that's parked in the studio lmfao. It's a good one believe me. Also!! This week's tshirt is a Ryan quote!! Gus is wearing it :D It says "My life is a progress bar" and "please wait" and i want this too but im... actually legit out of money....

Leeeeet's Join! ~ Rooster Teeth/Achievement Hunter Fan Club

so cute tho

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • i am i am im just really picky about my place of employment and what work i would be doing bc anxiety + aspergers is a ♥♥♥♥♥ tbh

um im up to... eleven now i think? lol. plus other merch. basically my wardrobe is RT shirts, Doctor Who shirts, band shirts, and tank tops. :P

cloudberry kingdom part 6!! everyone's completely lost it lmfao

Daixtey

The Sin of Joy
    Years
  • Cloudberry Kingdom part six... yes, haven't laughed like that in a long time (even laughing writing about it)

My favourite moment was probably, the moment when all of them started singing and the olling level where Jack almost made it first try "You would have gone down in the history books if you would have made that" is a perfect qoute to that.

I am really looking forward to the 100th Minecraft let's play, I can't wait for it. Going to be amazing, I also noticed... "The Tunnel" gets more and more mentioned in recent episodes hehehe

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Leeeeet's Join! ~ Rooster Teeth/Achievement Hunter Fan Club

eyyyy

The singing in Cloudberry was the best omg. I love when they sing even absentmindedly but when they really go for it it makes me so happy. <33

ONLY A FEW DAYS UNTIL THE REVEAL
    altho make sure you all havent hyped it too much in your heads? like go into things with no expectations and you have a better experience tbh. so many people were disappointed in RWBY because the fans hyped the crap out of it and held it to expectations what were way too high. am i making sense?

Daixtey

The Sin of Joy
    Years
  • I don't have minecraft part 100 not at all big in my head, as Episode 98 came out I was first like "oh? Soon to be hundred..." So yeah, also just sat through all 5 let's build parts of "The Cube" it should be called "Let's sigh" instead hahaha.

And RWBY I honestly haven't watched it even then I wanted to, watched the first two episodes and then... kinda.. forgot that it existed and was going on.. whoops. Maybe I will watch it sometime in the future, there's alway a time for it

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • And RWBY I honestly haven't watched it even then I wanted to, watched the first two episodes and then... kinda.. forgot that it existed and was going on.. whoops. Maybe I will watch it sometime in the future, there's alway a time for it
    I'm the same way with RWBY. I watched the first few episodes and then just couldn't really get into it. Maybe if I get some free time sometime I'll go back and watch the series. It definitely deserves a second chance, considering it is Rooster Teeth who made it.

That FIFA LP though...*sigh* I'm an avid player of the game and my god was that horrendous to watch. Thankfully they're hilarious people which made it super entertaining, but Gavin totally surprised me about his knowledge about soccer (note: you're offsides when you are behind the last defender when the ball is kicked, not when you are behind the last two defenders -_-)

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I think RWBY found its feet about halfway through the season and seems promising for the future~ It's not really like anything else tbh. And people keep comparing it and just. Take it for what it is in relation to itself and what it could be, not in comparison to other things that may be similar in ways.

Almost everyone in the world seems constantly confused about offsides tho lmao. tbh when I played soccer the rule was actually said to be behind the last two defenders when the ball is kicked, but isn't that really about the same thing as behind the last defender? Just differently phrased? maybe we should go ask the soccer club lol. I was pretty entertained by the whole thing tbh. Just the general confusion from almost everyone and that. Like a reverse Madden Let's Play tbh with Gavin being the knowledgeable one (albeit not entirely useful on the field).

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • I'm perfectly okay if they don't return to FIFA again haha.

Give me some more lacrosse LP's any day

I'm so lost in tumblr right now with AH/RT stuff; the stuff that people create is absolutely incredible.
    Spoiler:

Daixtey

The Sin of Joy
    Years
  • Okay, I am 10 minutes in the FIFA let's play and... I love it so far (Maybe because FIFA is one of my favourite games, but meh) I can watch over somethings but then Gavin "tried" to explain offsides that was... I am German and could do it better, but he had to do it while playing so he may be excused hehehe. I just love that they have some fun with the game, despite not knowing the controlls completely

I also love Gavin's comment in the beginning "Let's pretend this is for the F.A. Cup" Yup because clearly they are so good : 3 And let's go team "Nothin' but Duck" hahaha (Will may edit in my full opinion once I have time to watch this full thing later the day)

Also that fanart of the New Super Mario let's play it is amazing... I use the "AH Crew Mugshot" fanart one, the one that Jack had for a long time as his desktop background too : 3 (Will maybe link it later, to make it easier)

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • What did you guys think of the Versus episode between Ryan and Lindsey?
    Spoiler:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Back