• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Left-Handed or Right-handed ?..

Years
looking back at this thread, it reminded me of the existence of ambisinister, wherein you don't have a dominant hand at all. a rather unfortunate situation to be in.

i don't know if there's documented cases of this though, do you guys know of any? (not sure if i need to post this in its own thread or anything, but thought it would be a nice related topic to discuss further and keep the thread alive eheh)

Years
Righty here.

I used to force myself to use my left hand when I was younger, in a foolish attempt to gain ambidextrous superpowers. Not only did that fail miserably, but it seems to have drained the power from my right hand, and now I'm just clumsy handed.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
Right-handed.

At a point of time, when I was younger I could use both, but I'm more dominant now with the right.

Years
I'm left-handed. But I got my left arm broken when I was still in Highschool so I had to be the right-handed person for more than a year.

And because of that I AM

Spoiler:

Back