• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Left or Right??

Are you left hended,or right handed??

• Total voters

HereticSteel

Ain't got nothin on my Kirlia
    Years
    Im ambi- and ampi- dextorous, Ican write with my left and right hand, and I can play football equally well with both feet!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    (Raven) said:
    Umm,I'm a guy,lol.
    Oh! Oops, I'm sorry! O_O I knew that you were a boy, but I was just looking at your Raven avatar and I guess I just got confused, lol. I'll remember next time.

Anyway, wow... There are more left-handers here than I thought. I'm not alone! T_T

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Oh yes…Lay-Kee is a leftie. I forgot that!

I broke my right arm once (and it never has healed properly either… ) and tried very hard to do my homework my left hand. But alas, it's probably worse than Casey and Arcanine's leftmanship (new word!) combined. T-T

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Yup! I'm one of the more unique people here. XP

Oh, and you should see how I write with my right hand. You'd never guess I'd be able to draw so well with my left. My 2 year-old brother could write better! *shudders*

And it would still be neat to be ambidextrous! I kinda wish I was. It would be useful and everything... But, ah well.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    im a leftie but just cuz i cannot use my right hand properly :(
    was watchin have i got news for u yesterday and they said lefties are more violent than righties lol THATS NOT TRUE !!!!!!!

Last edited:

PrOjEcT

Work In Progress
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2004
    I am right handed. And like zappsan, I use my opposite hand for the mouse.

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Weeeee, lefties rule!!! ^0^ I am a left-handed person and proud of it!! ^^

~Kelsey

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Im right handed but what was the point of making this poll as there are obviously more righties

Back