• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legendary Soul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • This RP takes place about 30 years in the future from how we currently see it. The legendary pokemon have perished a long time ago, but despite their absence, the weather has not gone crazy. Why? Because the legend is inside of you. Certain people have a legendary pokemon inside of them, but they don?t know it. Until they?re kidnapped by Team Rocket. There they find that they have had an experiment performed upon them that allows you to turn into a mix between human and legend, and a full legend. The catch? Well, A. team rocket won?t let you free, and B. they have extracted an ?evil side? from you, a literal carbon copy. Except for the fact that the evil side?s wreaking havoc all over the world. Also, the job of stopping the evil half isn?t helped by the fact that certain legends in their half or full legendary forms hate certain other legends (ex. Kyogre & Groudon, the three legendary birds, Lugia and ho-oh, total hate list is below the sign up) and will fight on sight. This? can and does cause complications.

Here is the sign up form:

Name:
    Legendary pokemon:
    Human form:
    Half pokemon form:
    Personality (optional):
    Other:

Also, for RP purposes, Tyranitar and Metagross DO count on the legend list, but they hate EVERYONE.

Latios and Latias hate Rayquaza, and dislike the hoeen legend (kyogre or groudon) that does not match thier color (Latios doesn't like Groudon, Latias doesn't like Kyogre) But latias and latios have a powerful bond between them.

The legendary dogs hate legendary birds and vice versa. Legendary dogs have a powerful bond with one another, and do like Ho-oh.

Ho-oh likes legendary dogs, hates Lugia.

Lugia likes Rayquaza and Mewtwo but really hates no one.

Rayquaza likes Lugia & mewtwo, hates Kyogre, Groudon, and the lati siblings.

Mewtwo likes Rayquaza and lugia, hates everybody else, ESPECIALLY mew..

Kyogre and Groudon hate each other, like lati sibling that matches thier color (kyogre likes Latios)

Mew likes everybody... even the ones that hate him/her.

Deoxys, Celebi, and Jirachi are indiffrent..

Last edited:

Tsukasa

KWR
    Years
  • WoW! Sweet Plot F_T!

Name:Sotaru
    Legendary pokemon:Suicune
    Human form:not very tall, but not very short either, short blue hair and a earring in his left ear, long blue jeans and a white t-shirt
    Half pokemon form:the white things on suicune (dont know what thier called, if they have a name) appaer on the his back and his eyes turn an odd yellow color, also his hair gets really long and wavy
    Personality (optional):very cool likes having company around him and enjoy's having friends
    Other: Sotaru loves to be at the ocean and swimming, him and his family built a house on the beach, a beach house, they lived there for so long until that faithful day that team rocket kidnapped Sotaru. they searched and searched but they never found sotaru yet

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • Name: David Peerion
    Legendary pokemon: Latios
    Human form: David is 5'11" with red hair and blue eyes. He wears a grey sweater with a hood, and a navy blue pair of jeans.
    Half pokemon form: When he is half pokemon, David has the wings and horns(?) of Latios. His hair turns blue, and he gains the feathers and colouring
    Personality (optional):
    Other:

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • Name: Max
    Legendary pokemon: Lugia
    Human form: Blue eyes and black hair with anime hairstyle. Black Clothes including gloves and coat.
    Half pokemon form: Same as human form but with the wings of Lugia.
    Personality (optional): kinda the same as the list of the first post.
    Other:

Years
  • Name: Aushi
    Legendary pokemon: Rayquaza
    Human form: She has dark brown wavy hair going to the center of her back with blond streaks, and she wears all black, a black sweater and black slacks. Her skin is pale, her eyes are blue, and around her neck she wears a gold necklace with a blue diamond.
    Half pokemon form: When she is only part Rayquaza, her skin and clothes turn green, though her clothes are a darker color, and she gains shorts. on the top of her head is a yellow ring, and first along her neck is a yellow line, then when it gets to her back it creates yellow circles along her sides, including her arms and legs. the pattern matches Rayquaza's. Her eyes turn yellow, and on her lower legs, there is a circular 'thing' fitted around her legs that look exactly like the ones on Rayquaza, though smaller and they do not impede her movement. she also gains the horns of Rayquaza.
    Personality (optional):
    Other: She has a tendecy to go crazy when annoyed.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2005
    name: Devyn
    legendary pokemon:a blond mew((if thatd ok becouse i dont like pink))
    human form:
    other:
    Legendary Soul
    [/url][/IMG]
    half pokemon form:she has the body and head and legs of a human but has mew ears eyes and tail,along with the powers

Ciera

This is a tragedy.
    Years
  • Name: Keita
    Legendary pokemon: Moltres
    Human form: Light silver, waist length hair, tied back in a french braid. She has black eyes, and pale skin. She always wears dark clothing.
    Half pokemon form: Large, firey wings from her back, her hair a mix of oranges, and reds, and yellows. Even when she's standing still, her hair almost looks like pulsating flames. Instead of clothing, flames cover her, but not her entire body; just- yeah. Her eyes change to an orange-ish red colour, no pupils. Her feet are changed into bird-looking feet, with the claws, and the toes, and stuff, but her flesh is still human skin. Her fingers grow short claws, and her knuckles grow boney. Her face narrows slightly. Her skin is still really pale.

That should be all. Heh.

KotaRo//002

KoTaRo
    Years
  • Name:kotaro
    Legendary pokemon:suicune
    Human form:1.7m,baggy jeans,blue T-shirt
    Half pokemon form:same as human form but contains more strength with a dragon skull as mask get de legs of lugia my elbow has a bone tat is pointed out of my skin i have de wings of charizard,lugia
    Personality (optional):love makin frends frm all over de world
    Other:i won't rest until i reach my target

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
  • Name: Paige
    Legendary Pokemon: celebi
    Human form: I have red pink hair (goes down to shoulders covers right eye) and red pink eyes I wear a black coat thing as a top (goes down to knees) it buckles I have black jeans (flowy) black boat things and a black back pack that is the shoulder kind
    Half Pokemon Form: her hair and eyes turn green her skin is light green she has the wings and the enteneye os celebi and her eyes have that black shading thing
    Personality: optional
    Other: can't really control time well but is learning

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • Name: Rauru
    Legendary pokemon: Mewtwo
    Human form: He has messy, dar brown hair, and deep hazel eyes. Though you rarely see them through his usual sleepy stare, as he suffers from severe insomnia. He stands at 5'8'' and never wears the same kind of clothes for a long period of time.
    Half pokemon form: He becomes much taller, and more muscular, all of his hair, even that on his body becoming a shade of white, and he posesses the mewtwo's tail, it's purple eyes, and some of it's power.
    Personality (optional):
    Other: his insomnia usually makes him docile, though he can still be provoked easily.

Years
  • KotaRo//002 said:
    Name:kotaro
    Legendary pokemon:suicune
    Human form:1.7m,baggy jeans,blue T-shirt
    Half pokemon form:same as human form but contains more strength with a dragon skull as mask get de legs of lugia my elbow has a bone tat is pointed out of my skin i have de wings of charizard,lugia
    Personality (optional):love makin frends frm all over de world
    Other:i won't rest until i reach my target
    OOC: Sorry, Suicune's already taken. Now, I'll start us off:

IC: I slowly came around, and was shocked when I noticed my surroundings. I was in some sort of... tube, like the one's that the pokemon were in while they were at the pokemon center! What was going on? I struggled, butI realised i was strapped down. I paniced, and I didn't even notice as my body turned green, and I let off a burst of energy that shattered both the tube and the restraints.

Tsukasa

KWR
    Years
  • i woke up feeling a little constrained by my surroundings, i moved around a bit but didnt have movement of my arms and legs, i sat there helplessy and contained in my enviroment no where to go nowhere to move i just stare into nothingness and wonder what to do

Years
  • I looked around, and saw someone struggling inside thier tube. Without even thinking, I let off another burst of energy, shattering that tube as well. "What the?" I muttered, having seen the energy at work.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I awoke blearily at the sound of shattering glass, but in my current state, I was almost as aware as a rock. I opened my eyes, and saw the scene, but didn't take any of it in. My only real conscious thought was that something was different. I kept my eyes open, trying to wake myself up the rest of the way...

Tsukasa

KWR
    Years
  • "whoa!?" i looked around an saw something staring at me with its hand out, a strange creature with green skin and a ring at the base of its head, i looked around my new surrounding's and discover we are in a building of some sort
    "d- do you know where we are?" i asked curiously

Years
  • "we seem to be in a white room with reinforced walls, not to mention we're captive of something. As far as locations on a map, I don't know." Suddenly, I released another energy jolt, which headed for another tube. For some reason, I immediatly became disoriented, and stumbled away.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I saw the energy coming towards me, and before I knew what had happened, a field of blue light appeared around me, which seemed to draw the energy towards it. I was blinded by a flash of light, and when I could see again, the glass was gone, and the liquid from the tube was all over the floor. My mind was clear, shockingly clear, and I was shocked at what I saw before me. I stood there, looking at the others, and turning towards the other tubes, staring in amazement.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back