• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lego Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
  • The
    Lego Competition

Competition

Lego! It's awesome, and everyone knows of it...but how good are you at building it? The general gist of this is to create something - anything - out of lego! Whether it's large or small, as long as it's creative you have a chance at winning!

How to Compete

Simply construct something - anything - out of lego. It could be a Pokemon, or a birds-eye-view picture of something, or a giant robotic duck complete with lasers, or what-have-you. Then simply take a picture of the creation and post it in this thread by no later than August 15, 2010 11:59pm EDT (Eastern Daylight Time). This is currently a tentative date/time however.

Pokemon Themed Lego Contest!

In addition to the main event where anything can be built, there's a Pokemon-specfic side event! Try your hand at creating a legendary Pokemon out of Lego. You can choose whichever one you like; it just has to be an Legendary Pokemon. Same time limit on this as the anything-goes one.

Feel free to admire/discuss each other's creations as well!

Judging

The judges shall give a score out of ten for each creation, judging on creativity - because building something that came with instructions is something anybody can do -and how good it looks, essentially - so if there's pieces missing for instance or something off about the structure (if applicable) then it'll impact on that aspect.

Prizes

Both a 1st and 2nd prize in the form of an emblem will be duly created for this contest, so you can flaunt your Lego building skills to all who visit your profile!

Other

If you're willing to judge, feel free to PM me about it - the more the merrier. Any other questions, just ask away.

Currently:

Hosts (run the thread):
    bobandbill
    Pave Low

Judges (decide the winner and runner up - cannot enter the competition):
    bobandbill
    Pave Low
    Bay Alexison
    (Wanna be a judge? Just PM me!)

Entrants:

torcoal

Mod Supervisor:
    ...me. =p

Last edited:

torcoal

Ketsu!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2013
    I convenantly had THIS laying around!

Lego Competition

Off colored bricks caused by lack-of-having-any-block-I-want-at-my-disposale.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Would you be able to put me as PENDING? I want to try to create something and enter... but first I must create it. XD

/off to my brother's LEGO collection I gooo!

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen today
    This makes me wish I had access to all the massive tons of Legos we grew up with. I'd so enter if they weren't in an attic 800 miles away :<

Kanye West

but you can call me great
    Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Dec 26, 2015
    I would enter this if lego pieces didn't disappear piece by piece. Can't wait to see the entries though.

tpmrpg

Beginning Hacker, Gamer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2013
    i wanna enter also do the colors matter and can you have 2 entries

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • i wanna enter also do the colors matter and can you have 2 entries
    Proper use of colours would probably help it look better I suppose. And you can have two entries, but only one for each contest (i.e. one for the legendary Pokemon one, one for the anything-goes one).

Years
  • You guys have 2 more days to make your creations, so time is in your advantage unless you're constructing life-size XD

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2011
    i won,t enter i only have the old big lego,s for little children from when i was a kid and all i canmake is a keyblade with a key-chain and don,t know how to update photos and don,t have phone sad

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Ok, here is mine at different angles for impact.

Spoiler:

THere you have it. My lego design for the, 'anything goes' + Minifig for size reference.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back