• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leo's Shiny Trading Den

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2010
    do u by any chance have these pokemon that i could borrow to help me finish my pokedex
    Dusclops
    cherrim
    purugly
    I don't have those but if I get ahold of them I will message you.
    If you need anything else in my breedables ask.

I have just added more shinies so come take a look might be something you like.

RelentlessRamenRaider

Chansey Lucky Egg Hunter
    Years
    i would like the shiny larvitar

i have a shiny piplup with egg moves: yawn and aqua ring to offer.

if you do accept this trade could you do me the peculiar favor of renaming the larvitar. its not mandatory, i was just wondering if you were willing to rename it SHINTOPH

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2010
    i would like the shiny larvitar

i have a shiny piplup with egg moves: yawn and aqua ring to offer.

if you do accept this trade could you do me the peculiar favor of renaming the larvitar. its not mandatory, i was just wondering if you were willing to rename it SHINTOPH
    I already have a shiny Piplup.
    I also need a banner done but I need it for it to be uploaded because for some reason I can't upload on mine. I will give him a Shiny Eevee or I will give him one of my Shinys that is not for trade that is a personal one of mine so if anyone can do this pm me and I will give you details it would be much appreciated.

My Wants have been updated and I have updated and added more Shinies.

Last edited:

Air Pichu

We're Safe and Sound~
    Years
    Leo's Shiny Trading Den

Houndour lv.1
    Female Nature: Lonely

Shiny Dratini and Shiny Dunsparce for this?

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    i highly recommend you trade here people, you wont find a more trust worthy trader, well maybe me but thats none the point :P

BUMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2010
    i highly recommend you trade here people, you wont find a more trust worthy trader, well maybe me but thats none the point :P

BUMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    TY

I have just updated my trade thread with more shinies come take a look.

Back