• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Let me fall asleep.

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2014
    I am very sensitive to stimulants, there needs to be atleast a 15 hour time period where I am free of stimulants.

First post is pretty much me.

I cannot sleep with any noise. Birds chirping, tapping, water droplets falling, anything; it needs to be absolutely silent. It also has to be pitch black or I won't be able to sleep ever, hahaha. The house phones here have a little light at the top of the phone so I always have to position it so I can't see it. Same with the clock, gotta push that darn thing out of my sight so I don't have to see the eye-killing glowy time.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    If I'm tired I can fall asleep no matter what, whether I'm in a moving vehicle with people talking or on the floor. If I can't sleep, no amount of light filtering, comfort or silence can help at all. Luckily that doesn't happen a lot, but I had a bit of coffee a few days ago and it was just awful trying to sleep that night.

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
    Years
    I can sleep anywhere, anytime, and within five minutes of deciding to sleep.

It's a talent.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    Wow Nick when I was reading your sleep requirements I was kinda amazed...
    Because they're exactly the same as mine hahaha. XD;

I need complete and total silence aside from a fan. If I have extra difficulty sleeping I'll put earplugs in or listen to meditation music with noise canceling earbuds. I also have a tendency to take a pill to fall asleep since I have a lot of trouble doing it to begin with. I need a soft pillow under my head and a pillow long enough to wrap my arms and legs around usually. Complete and total darkness as well. (Unless its daytime in which case I'll stick a pillow over my head)

I'm a really finicky and light sleeper sadly. ;A;

BonkersRider

Twisted Fashion Gal
    Years
    I used need dim light and some background noise in order to fall asleep.
    I grew up in a noisy neighborhood and cannot sleep if it is too quiet. These days I also need the body heat of my soul mate in order to properly fall asleep.

Years
    I need all the lights to be off, all computers to be off so there's no whirring in the background, I need it to be at a cool temperature, which is difficult because for some reason my parents prefer to keep it so high that you're sweating under the covers; fights between us usually spur from what number to keep the AC on at night. Other than that, unless I'm so exhausted that I just knock out as soon as my head hits the pillow, I need to be under a blanket. d:

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
    In order for me to fall asleep and stay a sleep I need it to be dark and cold - comfort don't mind, it could be a bed, a sofa, or the floor - it just has to be dark and cold. Noise don't matter, I fallen asleep before watching TV.

I will need to have some sort of plush next to me so I don't have nightmares.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Pretty much nothing, I've fallen asleep with the sun right in my face before (it hurt when I woke up). If I'm tired enough I will fall asleep anywhere, I've fallen asleep in a moving van with 15+ people in it before. When I sleep I prefer complete darkness though.

Back