• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

let me tell you something, honey

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    [SIZE="a"]If you could tell/say/ask the entire world one thing, what would it be?

Mine would beeeee:
    "Are you happy? (no.) Then fix it."[/SIZE]

Your message will be transferred telepathically as for the recipient to be sure that is pure, and would resonate more with them. If that makes sense..?

Last edited:

Her

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    I'd like it if you were a bit more specific. How would I ask the entire world this one question? Telepathically? Through leaflets? Would My question be asked and then translated by the governments of the respective countries and then passed to every civilian of that country? How would I know that every person on earth had heard my question? I just need to know!!!!

Anyway, the question I would ask is a rather long-winded one, but here it goes:
    Are you happy with your life? Look around you. Do you think the people around you are happy with their lives? If there is no one round you, think about someone you know. Your parents, your lovers, a person you just met. Anyone. How could you help today? Tomorrow? A week from now? How can you help yourself? (I know this is more than one question but it loops back around I swear!!) Give someone who feels abandoned some love, do something nice. Make them feel a bit better about their lives. I ask you one more time, are you happy with your life?

I'd just want people to think about their lives if it's really all that they want it to be, y'know?

WhiteExterior

Back from Beyond
    Years
    If what you're asking is similar to what Harlequin there is describing, then I'd say yes. I am fairly happy with my life. Certainly there are things that could be improved on, as there always is, but at the moment, I'm in a nice, stable environment, I have loving friends and family, I get to go to college, I get to work at something I love. I have all the potential and time in the world and I've finally cut off the bad influences in my life.

I've found a good balance. Rather than letting people use and abuse me, I'm able to help people while maintaining my dignity. I can be kind but know when to put my foot down.

So yes. I am very happy with my life.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Oh, I know! I'll ask the entire population how they got where they are today.

I can't count the amount of times I drive by a house I really like and am tempted to knock on their door and ask how they got that house and what they do for a living. I don't see many homeless people, but I wonder the same thing when I see them. "How did you get where you are today, in this predicament?"

The Slowpoke Kid

Slowpoke Collector
    Years
    ''Hey you, relax.'' You see alot of people getting caught up and flustered by their daily lives. Just slow down and take it all in every once in awhile, it's so not as bad as it looks.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I would say "Bacon is not love."
    But.. but... why are you blatantly lying to people, Andrew? That seems like an abuse of power if ever I saw one!

I don't think I'd have the philosophical and/or scientific mindset to make a ridiculously profound statement (such as the one mentioned above, for example), so if given this power, I'd probably waste it on something like: '"King-Size Homer" is the best episode of The Simpsons. Suck it, Marge vs. the Monorail lovers!'

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    ~Monorail!~

I'd like to think that if I spent more time on thinking about this I'd come up with something more positive or beneficial. As it is, I've got stuff like 'Ignore andy - Bacon IS the answer!' and 'You have three days'.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I wouldn't say anything. People don't tend to listen to much of the things they hear; I wouldn't waste my time.

Back