• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge: Let's exercise at least 30 min a day for 1 week

Years
  • Day 7 - I did a lot on that day... But didn't exercise. I kinda forget on it in a heat of action.

Days 8 and 9 - I'm pretty comfortable with doing exercise on the ball while I'm studying. What will happen when I'll pass all the exams? Who knows?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Good job!

Myself I've been sick for the past days and my throat is hurting when I try to exercise so I figured I'd better not. Aughh this isn't going well for me lmao.

Years
  • Okay, Day 10 - Day of the exam. I exercised in the morning to come to other thoughts.
    Days 11 and 12 - I decided to take 2 days off from everything and just be lazy. So no exercises these two days.

Years
  • My university gym was really good and I would usually exercise there for like an hour everyday. Now I'm back home again it's more difficult as I don't have a local gym or free membership, I really want to get back into exercising a lot though!!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    My university gym was really good and I would usually exercise there for like an hour everyday. Now I'm back home again it's more difficult as I don't have a local gym or free membership, I really want to get back into exercising a lot though!!
    Get out running/powerwalking and do exercises at home in the meantime! There is plenty to do without equipment still.

So, let's try this again lmfao...
    Day One: Did a core workout + run
    Day Two: Played frisbee for over an hour

Years
  • Get out running/powerwalking and do exercises at home in the meantime! There is plenty to do without equipment still.

Have actually stuck to this so far this week!

Day One: Went for a run then did a cardio workout with some push ups and sit ups too.
    Day Two: Had a football match so ended up exercising longer than 30 minutes!
    Day Three: Went for a long walk round this park with my friends then took my dog for a walk for another 30 minutes. Not as intense today but it all counts right :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Yes, good work! :D

Day 3: again i did a workout with "toning" exercises, and also went for a run. Also walked around quite a bit on top of that.

Years
  • Wow, I should post here more often. It has been almost week since my last update.

Days 13-17 - I installed Pokémon GO after two years and so I was mostly (power)walking. I also hit a pool and was swimming each day.

Years
  • BUMP!

Anyway, after another week... Well... I was swimming on the weekend, but then had exam and kinda stopped exercising. I think I haven't done anything in last 3 days.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I actually did an intense workout routine yesterday after buying a pull up bar for my doorframe. I've also just bought some mass gain protein powder which should help towards my goal of gaining weight and muscle over the summer!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    So how's far did you get in your exercising? XD

I kinda forget to do anything after my last report, but probably should start all over again.
    hi i just ate some B&J ice cream

XDDD

ok attempt no. 4 or something go go. This can go on forever and restart forever and we'll just see how long streaks we can get lmfao

kitarei

☕ milk tea & 💻 code.
    Years
  • I'm in! I go to the gym 4-5 times a week for weight lifting and usually do some cardio a few times a week as well! I'll come back and post my workout later this afternoon!

Edit since no one has posted since my last.
    So I went to the gym today and did Back & Abs. All exercises were done with 4 sets of 10 reps.
    • Wide Grip Pulldowns
    • Barbell Deadlifts
    • Bent-Over Dumbbell Rows
    • Machine Lat Pulldown (Behind the neck)
    • Single-Arm Dumbbell Rows
    • Weighted Crunches
    • Lying Leg Raises

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm swimming for at least 30 minutes every day now ^^

blue

gucci
    Years
  • so for the past 3-4 weeks solid now i?ve stuck to a workout routine that seems to be working! i take rest days between the workouts since that?s kinda important BUT i took a mirror selfie 3 weeks apart and there is a noticeable difference!

kitarei

☕ milk tea & 💻 code.
    Years
  • Thinking of updating my routine to 4 days a week:

1. Quads, Calves & Abs
    2. Back & Abs
    3. Shoulders & Biceps
    4. Hamstrings & Triceps

No direct chest due to medical reasons, but I'll incorporate some narrow grip / reverse bench presses, and dips to hit triceps that will work chest as a secondary.

Back