• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LET'S NOT FORGET THE POPCORN NOW~

The Red Chain

I've never been a big fan of popcorn..
    Far too dehydrating.. and I hate having to get up to go use the restroom during the movie cause I gulped down too much soda. :x
    I like either Sour Punch Straws or Chewy Sweet Tarts as my snack.
    Sometimes I'll buy a big pickle to go with it, but that has been rare lately.

Last edited:

Ru

|| Unforgettable Promise ||
    Years
  • It depends on who I'm going with. If I'm going with friends, I may or may not get popcorn/candy. When I'm with my dad, I usually skip the popcorn and get the Pizza instead.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    In the few times I've actually bothered going to a movie theatre, I only bothered buying food from the concession stand exactly once, and even then it was just a small bag of popcorn and a small drink. I'd much rather smuggle my own food and drinks in there.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
  • Usually, I like eating popcorn and drinking diet coke at the cinemas, though sometimes, I'll buy some chocolate, though that hardly happens.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Popcorn, especially when there's a girl also. xD, immature, I know.

Candy is good to, and a cold soda as well. ; ]

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    The only edibles that I bring with me into the cinema are potato chips.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • Since the movie theater is right across from Wal-Mart, we usually run across the parking lot and get some Monsters or something of that sort. But I usually get popcorn and Crunch-A-Bunch.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
  • I haven't been to the movies in years, but considering the price of everything... I just grab everything I need beforehand and hide them in my overcoat lulz

Usually that's a coke with some form of Reese's. I only eat popcorn at home (because I can lick the bag :D)

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Usually I don't get anything when I am in the theater. Because they are so over priced, and they are too fattening. x.x So when I go to the movies I just go, watch, and leave. And the movie itself is expensive already...so what would be the point of getting their snacks. *shrugs*

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Smuggling snacks in is the way to go for me, haha. :D The concession stands at the movie theaters are designed to rip consumers off. D:

Pink Cashmere

Cherry Cherry Boom Boom
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2010
    Smuggling snacks in is the way to go for me, haha. :D The concession stands at the movie theaters are designed to rip consumers off. D:
    This.
    I usually just go to the dollar store or something and buy a box of candy, and then pop some popcorn at home. It's sooo much more affordable than those concession stands. And it makes me feel kind of bad***, too.

bit.trip void

Time cannot e r a s e
    Years
  • Well, we rarely go to the movies. When we do go I usually pick up a bag of Pods and maybe a can of coke :3 Not so big on junkfood at the theater. I hate it when people wipe greasy hands on the armrests, so why do the same? :c

Back