• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Let's Play Shiny Gold X!

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Sorry for the hardcore lack of updates. My computer's really screwed up and I'm busy a lot during the summer. If my computer doesnt stop failing...well...this let's play may have just reached a very abrupt ending :/

You're computer had better stop failing RIGHT NOW. I need to read the rest of this.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 17, 2016
I had a bit of time to get some work on this. UPDATE!

Episode 7: When There's Something Strange...In The Neighborhood...
Spoiler:

war rock exe

Pokemon Colosseum Remaker!!
Years
I had a bit of time to get some work on this. UPDATE!

Episode 7: When There's Something Strange...In The Neighborhood...
Spoiler:

Funny yet again, i bet the psychic got his floating balls from Kurt the ball maker. lol.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 17, 2016
Funny yet again, i bet the psychic got his floating balls from Kurt the ball maker. lol.

lawl, the Kurt idea was funny, I should've thought of that myself!

I'm gonna let everyone know now that the next update includes me getting rid and replacing ANOTHER team member. Perhaps everyone could speculate on who is being replaced and who the replacement is. Let's just say the new team member is pretty redundant again, but awesome.

Yuoaman

Years
lawl, the Kurt idea was funny, I should've thought of that myself!

I'm gonna let everyone know now that the next update includes me getting rid and replacing ANOTHER team member. Perhaps everyone could speculate on who is being replaced and who the replacement is. Let's just say the new team member is pretty redundant again, but awesome.

Quack is being replaced by his young son Arthur, isn't he?

I totally just made Arthur up right now, but he's getting in there somehow.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
This LP is very well made, and funny. Bravo Xephyr! I'm enjoying every single bit of this LP~! Also, I'm guessing Cindy or Dizzit is gonna say Bye-Bye?

The Cabal of Cruel Parents is no laughing matter, it's serious business.

Of course! That bastard Carlos will pay for what he has done!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 17, 2016
The Cabal of Cruel Parents is no laughing matter, it's serious business.

Yeah bro, it's srs busness.

I'm guessing the next update will be tomorrow, considering my (girl)friend and best friend are out of town that day, so I won't have much to do. There also isn't any interesting sports to watch. So yeah, new team member+fifth badge possibly tomorrow.

Yuoaman

Years
Yeah bro, it's srs busness.

I'm guessing the next update will be tomorrow, considering my (girl)friend and best friend are out of town that day, so I won't have much to do. There also isn't any interesting sports to watch. So yeah, new team member+fifth badge possibly tomorrow.

ttly srs busnss

And I hope that there's an update tomorrow, I can't get enough of this LP.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 17, 2016
Oh snap guys. Lots of drama in this episode. Also, extreme lols. This is probably the funniest episode. I also put WAY MORE time into this one.

Hour long TV Special! Survivor: Shiny Gold X LP Edition
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 17, 2016
Rage be trippin' balls.

Episode ?: ijustfarted
Spoiler:

And thus ends another episode.

Yuoaman

Years
Rage be trippin' balls.

Episode ?: ijustfarted
Spoiler:

And thus ends another episode.

Well... I am quite the fan of Wailmers...

I think we may have to watch out for Xephyr, guys. He's sounding a little... rapey...

dead-man-walking

Alive and well
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
I think we may have to watch out for Xephyr, guys. He's sounding a little... rapey...
A Little? He is rapey.

And Carlos, gawd. He must burn in hell. Or maybe got himself boiled in a Boiler Room (YEA BAD PUNS FURTEHLULZ).

Back