• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Let's Play Shiny Gold X!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 17, 2016
Episode 11: Double the Trouble!
Spoiler:

Two gym leaders in one episode. win.

dead-man-walking

Alive and well
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
Episode 11: Double the Trouble!
Spoiler:

Two gym leaders in one episode. win.

Best yet. Epic win.

Behind the text box? Naked? O_o

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 17, 2016
Oh, and you forgot to replace Rage on yo' sig.

Oh my bad. I'll get to that...eventually.

Also, the rapey exploits portrayed in this LP are merely from the in-game character's point of view. I swear. :P

New episode in a bit? I think so! Perhaps I can down Team Rocket in one episode?

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Love this funny jokes and great running gags, but the random pics in the most recent chapter(s) take away from your own brand of humor (as in you're relying to heavily on the pictures than your own, obviously funny, style of humor).

dead-man-walking

Alive and well
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
Oh my bad. I'll get to that...eventually.

Also, the rapey exploits portrayed in this LP are merely from the in-game character's point of view. I swear. :P

New episode in a bit? I think so! Perhaps I can down Team Rocket in one episode?
Team Rocket is as easy as pie. I downed them in about 10 Minutes. xD

And prepare to get Ho-oh! I wonder what witty name will you find for the poor bird. xD

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 17, 2016
Love this funny jokes and great running gags, but the random pics in the most recent chapter(s) take away from your own brand of humor (as in you're relying to heavily on the pictures than your own, obviously funny, style of humor).

I can definitely see what you mean here. Of course, a majority of the pictures contain some editting by me in order to remain relevant. I just feel that the pictures add to the humor sometimes. I'll try to cut down on them if necessary.

dead-man-walking

Alive and well
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
I think he won't really search for Hidden Places, like for example *SPOILER*Treecko'sHidingPlace*SPOILER*.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 17, 2016
I don't really wanna make it longer...I'm hoping to finish this in around 20-ish episodes, similar to how long a season of a TV show would be.

Anyhow, here we goes:

Episode 12: F*** Team Rocket
Spoiler:

dead-man-walking

Alive and well
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
Don't you smash Pryce first? Or....

Last episode were MORE FUNNY. You got a bit generic here. ):

Last edited:
Years
edit, episode 4, in illex forest, "its big, dark, and scary!" "scariest thing is a metapod"
..dude i expected more from you....
better response..:

thats what your mom said while she was-
never mind, got carried away again.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 17, 2016
edit, episode 4, in illex forest, "its big, dark, and scary!" "scariest thing is a metapod"
..dude i expected more from you....
better response..:

thats what your mom said while she was-
never mind, got carried away again.

lol well I thought that was actually legitimately funny and I think I should have some non-raunchy jokes every now and then.

MiniM00se

Toad in a stroller
Years
xD This is about the most hilarious thing I've ever read! Great job! I can't wait for the next episode!

I would quote one part I found very funny like others have, but I found almost every single part funny!

Last edited:
Back