• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Let's talk about weather...

TY

Im kinda in the middle... i dont like when its really hot, nor when its really cold... But ususally its really hot here in Spring aswell so i kinda wait for Autumn >_>

KittenKoder

I Am No One Else
    Years
  • I hate the cold and snow, it always makes me moody beyond belief. In Seattle I hate all but one month, that's Summer here, one month, August. All other times it's too cold and too cloudy. Contrary to popular belief, the air here becomes dryer than a desert in the winter too, making breathing difficult with the cold.

The perfect weather for me is in Tucson, the heat, the moister in the air, the occasional soft breeze from the mountains, and sunlight. Anything below 80F is cold to me, FYI.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I love the cold weather! I grew up in Maine where it's always known for it's harsh winters. I used to stay out all early mornings just to wait for my school bus. XD

As for the heat, I can't stand it. I had the feeling of stickiness from sweat that clings to my skin. :[

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    I prefer the much colder days myself, especially if there is ice or frost about. At least if it's cold enough, then we get snow and not rain, and I much prefer snow over rain.

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2013
    I love the winter. Where I live, it gets really humid during the summer and it just feels like all your energy is being drained. The brisk air of winter is sure to keep you awake. :)

Mystify

confused
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2020
    I love the foggy, wet days. Can't stand heat. It's finally starting to get cold again in my area after being warm for a long time (that's unusual here).

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I love jacket hoodie weather. Nice enough where I can wear one but not so cold that I need to wear a million layers underneath it.

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    I HAAAAATE winter. So much. It's only been a few days of "cold" weather here (I live in a pretty warm area but I can definitely feel when it's "not warm") and I'm already sick and just bought earmuffs today. It's crazy, I'm crazy. . . Some people say we don't have winter here but hey it's not 70 degrees anymore and that's not right. >.>

I love warm weather. Spring and autumn are pretty good. Summer, meh, because it gets SO HOT.

MKGirlism

3DS and Wii U Game Developer
    Years
  • Where I live, it won't get any hotter than 32 Degrees, and not any colder than -8 Degrees, so it's not to bad here.
    But anything below 0 Degrees guarantees Snow, which I hate most.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I prefer hot weather over cold any day. My favorite season is summer because it seems like the world is most alive in the summer time, also that is when school let's out and I have more free time to hang out with my friends. I'm from South America and I get cold really easily, so the hot weather is perfect for me. If I could go somewhere where it was 80 degree or so every day, god that would be awesome.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
  • If I have to choose between sub-zero cold and lead-melting hot, then I prefer cold weather to hot weather, since it's far easier to keep warm than stay cold. If I could set the thermostat of the world around me to a constant temperature and weather condition, however, I'd love for it to be sunny at around 23-28 degrees celsius with no wind. It's not too hot or cold - just right~

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2022
    I hate the heat. It's far too hard to cool yourself down than to warm yourself. I love the cold, though, but it's become a problem, as I try to convince myself that the cold doesn't bother me when it's so cold it's painful.

MKGirlism

3DS and Wii U Game Developer
    Years
  • It's funny to read how every single person in this Thread hates heat, but not cold.
    I should like cold weathers after what we had during Summer, but if you suddenly hit from 11 Degrees all the way to 4 Degrees (at this moment, it's even 0 Degrees), I'd say, Hell No!

Back