• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*lifts up leg and pees*

Shaydeh

Banned
Years
  • Mind you, the title of this thread is not to be taken literally: this topic is about being territorial. As we know, dogs and other wild animals are believed to mark their territory with their urine. What about you? Are you territorial about anything, and by that I mean are there things you own that you absolutely hate sharing with other people or are overprotective about?

If there's one thing I'd (metaphorically) pee on today, it would have to be my USB Flash. It's got all my fan fiction projects, school work and other personal things I'd rather not share with anyone. In the past, I used to pee on my video games; whenever cousins or friends came over, I hated taking turns playing particular games so I'd hog one of the controllers and everyone would have to take turns using the other one. At times I'd also pee on my food. If someone asked me to share anything of what I had I'd spit on it and ask them if they still wanted some XD; My allowance got peed on like crazy too. I use to hate spending money on anyone except myself and rarely ever lent a cent when friends asked. Boy was I a big brat. =\ I'm A LOT better now though.

Anyone here ever been territorial/overprotective over something? Mind, doesn't have to be personal possessions; for instance, some people have been known to pee on their boyfriends/girlfriends.

What do you pee on?

Years
  • ...I'm not sure what to make of your figure of speech, but it would be of best interest towards everybody else if you perhaps keep the awkward wording to yourself.

Anyway, the most I do is name tag a lot of things I bring to college with me. Being on an art course, I use a lot of materials; and the last thing I need is to have anyone pinching my belongings. I don't have to worry about my things at home because I actually trust my parents not to touch anything. When it comes to artwork I showcase online, I make sure to watermark them to avoid any theft. I can be quite generous with my stuff, but sometimes I can go to slightly extreme measures just to avoid anything getting lost or stolen.

hoshixcandy

Blighted Star
    Years
  • Anyone here ever been territorial/overprotective over something? Mind, doesn't have to be personal possessions; for instance, some people have been known to pee on their boyfriends/girlfriends.

If being territorial includes getting extremely jealous then I probably 'pee' on the person I really like. Although it doesn't work >_<

Apart from that, I don't really 'pee' on anything, but I guess I get territorial about my Pokémon game. It's the one thing I won't let anyone else play in fear that they'll either erase the data (happened with my original Red) or damage my Pokémon.

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    My PC.

No one but me goes on it and if anything else goes on it, I will pee on them.

Shaydeh

Banned
    Years
  • If being territorial includes getting extremely jealous then I probably 'pee' on the person I really like. Although it doesn't work >_<

Apart from that, I don't really 'pee' on anything, but I guess I get territorial about my Pokémon game. It's the one thing I won't let anyone else play in fear that they'll either erase the data (happened with my original Red) or damage my Pokémon.

Hm, yeah, I know what you mean. Sometimes you can't help but 'pee' on them a little. As long as you're not overly obsessive and forbid them from talking to anyone else though you should be fine.

I play pokemon on emulator and I make sure to keep at least 4 save files in different locations just in case.

My PC.

No one but me goes on it and if anything else goes on it, I will pee on them.

lol if this computer was mine, I'd probably pee on it too.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Mmm, maybe sometimes I pee on the person I like... lol that sounds horrible x.x;

I used to pee on my DS and my iPod. Definitely my phone. And my laptop. Uh, duno what other things...

Shaydeh

Banned
    Years
  • Mmm, maybe sometimes I pee on the person I like... lol that sounds horrible x.x;

I used to pee on my DS and my iPod. Definitely my phone. And my laptop. Uh, duno what other things...

Hehe I think he pees on you a lot more than he's willing to admit.

I'm not that possessive over my phone. Hm, if I had DS, iPod and laptop I'd probably fill a swimming pool up with 'pee' and just throw them in though. lol

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
  • Yes. I am very territorial of my computer. I will not let anyone on it...not even my parents. I don't know why. It's pretty much the only thing I usually fight about because...I don't know.

To be honest, my dad also has his own computer so I got this one as my own personal computer.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I'm usually pretty chill with my stuff.

At home, I'm not really that posessive. Even the things I buy just for myself so my brother won't use them end up in his hands (though I whine about it so maybe I SHOULD be territorial with that 8/). That's about it though. Anything else that's mine alone I usually just keep in my room, but I can't think of anything.

At school, it's different. XD Everything that I DO NOT want anyone touching unless I'm there with them goes in my dorm room. So certain foods, all my stuff, etc. If something has to be kept in the fridge/cupboards, even if it's just between me and three others, I'll either label it or kinda hide it. :[ Since I was old enough to purchase my own alcohol last term I had to mark the case quite carefully so my roommate and her friends wouldn't take it from the fridge. There were a lot of things I marked "everyone" though. Like a huge bag of carrots I wouldn't use on my own, I'd share with everyone else.

As for online stuff... I dunno. I'll watermark some art if I care but I don't normally share it anymore or anything so I don't bother. XD;

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I'm very territorial of my stuff at school. For example, my sketchbook. People love stealing it for some reason. >.> Another thing I am territorial about is my phone and my computer. I hate it when people even take my pens. >.>

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    ...XD; Nice thread name.

I'm quite territorial, even with stuff that's not mine. For example, my friend lent me a highlighter and other people tried to steal it, and I got all on the territorial side and got mad. XD; I don't like to share, despite having a sister and being forced to share my things with her my entire life.

At school, I don't really care otherwise, though. People tend to steal my stuff and it doesn't really bother me. At home, though... I'm very territorial. I hate it when people go near/look at/touch my things at home. XD:

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • ...Nothing... but maybe my diary.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hmm..

My sister. If anyone even goes near her, I'll crap on them as well as pee.

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
  • My boyfriend definitely. XD;
    I just... ugh. I wouldn't really consider myself the "jealous" type... but... I used to be his best friend and his girlfriend, and now it seems like he's gotten another best friend... who's more close to his age than I am and actually has a bit of confidence in herself... of course, I don't really mention it, I live. I don't wanna seem like I'm whining to him. XD

But yeah, definitely him... XD ♥

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
  • My Car and My computer.

I have nothing to hide *deletes files*

But I just can't stand the idea of people going though my stuff. To be honest, the only personal sutff I have on my notebook is music, and some pictures that I have taken. I don't have a lot of word docs, but I still watch what people when the use it. I have a BIOS lock and a windows password.

My car is the poster child for POS cars.

But I still cringe at the though of someone else driving it. I just like to know that some things are mine, and mine alone.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • My room. x__x I absolutely hate it when someone goes in my room when I don't invite them in first. I get all nervous and paranoid and stuff; doesn't matter the person (though when my mom tries to I get all mad because she never asks and just starts looking for things of hers that she thinks might be in my room, which makes no sense whatsoever <<; ). Another thing is my computer (which is in my room). Lets just say it has err.."some stuff" I'd rather not show certain peeps...lol.

-Neko

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • My laptop definitely. I hate when anyone uses it or even touches it because I dont want anything to happen. Like that one time my aunt who is cheaper than a... okay I wont use that stereotype but she is annoying. She thought it'd be a fabulous idea to turn off my laptop without saving any of my stuff while I went out to get something. I come back five minutes later. My pc is off, and when I get it back on, I realized that I had to redo a lot of what I had unsaved. It was a cgi anime picture and those are annoying to redo.

I know how to hide my hentai on my computer. - I can make it a hidden folder or put it in a folder no one would suspect or just password a folder if I can.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
  • If I had a laptop, I would be territorial of that.. But since I have a desktop, anyone can use it really. :<

I guess my territorial things are.. My PS3, my PSP and MP3. D:

Back