• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Likes and Dislikes of Gen V Pokémon

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Altaïr

... Has one gear: Go
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    I like Shanderaa, Futachimaru, Wooguru, Shimama, Zebraika, Doredia, Oobemu, Maggyo and Erufuun
    I dislike Otamaro (UGH!), Miruhog, that afro bull, Karate Kitty, Luvdisc clone, and Hiyakkie

Years
  • I actually like a good majority of the new pokemon. The only designs I didn't like were trubbish\garbodor and stunfisk but they are actually starting to grow on me. I look at a lot of the new designs as being very unique

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2013
    Vanilluxe and Garbodor...WHY?!

An ice cream cone and a garbage pokemon?

Am I the only who said WTF when I saw them?

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
    Years
  • What is wrong with an ice cream pokemon and garbage coming alive? It's not as if muk isn't just a pile of toxic waste, and you probably know just as well as me that an icicle with snow on top WOULD look like an ice cream. meh.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Sigh more people complaining about designs u_u Learn to accept it.

Like Opposite Day said, Muk is just Toxic Waste come to life, Voltorb and Electrode are just Pokeballs, Dodrio is a mutant 3 headed bird, you can't be picky with designs now that there are new Pokemon, before you mock new one's think of some of the terrible designs the old one's had.

Years
  • Nope.
    Vanilluxe is amazing. :3
    So what if you don't like them? Live with it. I really don't like some of the new designs, but so what? -.-

-Totodile42

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2013
    Oh I accept them of course.

I just found them weird, especially the garbage one. I guess they'll take some getting used to :P

ISA56 2.0

The one and only!
    Years
  • Do you have to bring this up again? >_>

Lickitung was nothing more than pink blob-man with a tounge. Face it, all the Gens have had a few black sheep. Ironically, this gets them quite a few fans.

Garbodor is blarrgh, but I'm starting to warm up to Vanilluxe.

I Date Flaffy's

StreetFighter Till The End
    Years
  • I really like the designs of them i think the idea to get across was that there is a pokemon that i slike everything..... a bird, a hawk, a toad, and ice cream :D

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    The design for Garbodor is absolutely terrible. I don't mind the idea of a trash bag coming to life, but it could have been done better if you ask me.

As for the ice cream, I hated them at first but they've really grown on me. I like them now lol.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I kinda like Vanilluxe and Garbodor. I don't see a reason to hate them. They're just Pokemon that have the same characteristic in terms of design as Grimer, Muk, and Sudowoodo (and others to name). You'll get used to them for a while, and they may end up being your favorites.

Back