• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Little girl in the Old Chateau?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    And that's it an opinion - I don't get why a 16x16 pixel is creepy, even witht eh fiction involved lol.
    In my case, it simply startled me, as it was late, and it was kind of weird. The general spooky ambiance of Old Chateau doesn't really help, either. :p

I admit, I don't believe I've seen the old man. Maybe I will, one of these days.

8th Wonder™

റിപ്പബ്ല? ??ക്ക്
    Years
    God, did she want to take the item before me? That is selfish! She's probably a ghost OMG
    Brr... The old man probably finished his ghostly supper...bleugh

Rinusu

Not that important..
    Years
    I was also playing late when i discovered the old chateu..
    I was first scared by the music and all..
    But when i saw the old man.. I shivered like h*ll...
    The girl was also scary.. But the worst thing that made me so scared was..
    when you check the TV out..
    It says:
    '' The TV has gotten a malevolent feeling, It's like it's... staring''
    I got so scared!!!

Xoo

bam, baby!
    Years
    I think the little girl's a whole lot scarier than the old grandpa dude. I'd rather be chased around by an old geezer than little girl.

austin_pika

Map Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2009
    I think the little girl's a whole lot scarier than the old grandpa dude. I'd rather be chased around by an old geezer than little girl.

Same here! I've seen the little girl several times but I never saw the old guy.

PikachuSaysHiXD

I got nothing -_-
    Years
    I found that absolutely not scary. The freaky part was when I said:
    Man, this is getting boring. TV! *goes to tv and turns on*
    HOLY ****!

Xoo

bam, baby!
    Years
    Lol. Before I knew you had to get the National Dex to get Rotom, I thought I could just get a cool Pokemon, seeing as how it's only like Lv. 27 or something like that. I was disappointed. :/

Dranzersaad

PokéCommunity Newbie
    Years
    According to a journal in a secret room in the Eterna Galactic HQ, Pluto discovered and named Rotom. When he was a child, Pluto lost his toy robot. He spent hours looking for it to no avail. Suddenly a Rotom jumped out of his lawnmower and he was surprised to say the least. He named the Pokémon Rotom, and soon Pluto and the Pokémon became good friends. Pluto always wanted to hug his new friend, but he couldn't for obvious reasons. However, one day, Rotom got startled and zapped Pluto, making him faint. When he awoke, Rotom was gone. Soon after, he found his toy robot in the garbage. When he picked it up, Pluto realized that Rotom had entered his toy. He could then finally hug his new friend.

This is from bulbapedia. also rotom is motor backwards! XD

WaterTrainer75

......................... ...
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 27, 2016
    It actually scares me.I don't think im ever going back to tat place again

..::Michi::..

Green Pearl Voice
    Years
    >XD I loved it! *loves ghosts*
    I haven't seen the man yet. (Then agian, I do play these things at like 12-5AM so, I might have just overlooked him)

DemonParia

Gangsterfresh Swagmaster
    Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2015
    Mini-story Time! :D!
    Read at night while listening to the Old Chateau music for extra spookiness.

The Old Chateau was nearly invisible contrasted against the dark green trees. It was midnight in Eterna Forest, and two Galactic Grunts were having a tea party. At this hour? Preposterous! But they were. "Would you be a dear and pass the waffles?" Grunt 1 said to Grunt 2. "Um... this is a tea party. We don't have waffles." Grunt 2 said irritably. "I have waffles." said a voice. "WAFFLES?!" Grunt 1 shouted, seeing the Old Chateau where the voice had come. Grunt 2 hadn't noticed that the other grunt had left. "Billy? Billy? Where are you?" she said, looking around nervously. She saw the Chateau and opened the squeaky door. "Biiiiiiiiiiilly? Are you in here?" she asked, looking cautiously at a statue. She walked up to a door inside the main foyer, and turned back around, looking at the statue. It's eyes seemed to glisten, glaring at her, and yet focusing on every part of the room except her. She looked back around, heard a sound, and looked back. "Hmm... there's nothing there." she said, shrugging. But that was the problem. There was nothing there. Where there was a statue, the space was empty. Realizing this, she whirled back around. The statue was there again. "Oh... I must have... imagined it." she turned back around and- "AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" she screamed, for right in front of her was a little girl, floating a few inches above the ground, looking at her. "Hi." she said, raising an eyebrow. The Galactic Grunt paled and stumbled backwards, hitting the grunt with a thud. "Please... get back..." The Grunt said, scuttling backwards. "Errr... okay." The girl said, floating away, through the wall. The Grunt was breathing rapidly, standing back up and pulling open the door as quickly as possible. She walked in and saw a large table with a butler across from it. "Please! Please, there are ghosts here! My friend Billy... I can't find him, could you help-" she was cut off by the blank stare of the butler. "Hello?" she asked, an icy chill gripping her. The butler turned, but didn't turn like a normal person. The turn was fluid, like a person who wasn't walking. A person-

"Floating... Aaaaaaahhhhh!!" She screamed, dashing out of the door, ignoring the butler floating through the wall. She saw Billy dash down the staircase as well, running out of the door gripping a box of waffle mix. They nearly ran into each other while they were escaping out of the front door, and they collapsed on the forest floor outside. "Its going to be okay, Billy. It's gonna be okay." The grunt said, turning towards Billy.

He was gone.

DUN. DUN. DUUUN!!!

:D

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    The Place looks Scary. but why Nintendo added these Creepy Things in Old Chateau? its Spooky but it does nothing and it doesnt affect the game either. or maybe this must be a Mystery.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back