• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LiveJournal/Xanga/Blogger/Blurty List

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    nayana_1120 said:
    if any of you acutally care, this is my lj account
    the background is bad atm; I should try to make a better tile one sometime. either that or get a background and beg my sister to teach me how to put it there. :/

And...
    unless you like yaoi/yuri, DO NOT CLICK ON FRIENDS.
    *wonders if there's a way to disable others from seeing it oO*

Why not? *Goes to check it out*

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Well, at the moment I only have an Xanga... www.xanga.com/Kira_Kira_Suru

I check and update it quite often, so I'd like it if anyone responded some time! ^_^ Not that there's anything really interesting to read about there, lol. Oh well.

Anyway, I was thinking about switching to Live Journal, since it looks like you can customize it more, but I don't know. I do like Xanga a lot.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Xanga is free! xD LiveJournal costs money, unless you have a code... ._. And plus all of my school friends use xanga. xD

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    JKaizer said:
    O_o

LJ is free now. o_O

Codes went bye-bye about a year ago. ._.
    Really? o.o; Okay... xD; *feels sorry for the people who paid*

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Ah! Due to highly popular demand...
    *Several people cheer unenthusiastically in the background*
    ...I too, have my own Xanga account, hehe.

https://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=Symphonian_Hero

It's not exactly a sight for sore eyes, and I update once every so often, (Though, I plan to change that!) but I would say it's a decent effort for someone with a typing speed of about five words per minute, hehe...

I really like the whole feel of the Xanga site, compared to some of the others I've seen. While it's pretty basic, there's still enough material at your disposal to allow one to express themselves to a good level, and the whole site itself just feels more welcoming. It's just perfect for someone with my phenomenal typing abilities, hehe.

Jess

Banned
    Years
    I would list mine, However I haven`t updated most of them since Summer 2003 *Feels Like I don`t know myself..xD*

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    I remember at one time I had used a FreeWebs account as a journal. However, I left it alone for far too long. I can still access it but I have no desire to.
    I did, however, create a Xanga this early morning.
    https://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=Teara_Rose
    As I said, I just started it so it's not very interesting at this point.

Years
    https://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=oni_flygon

Fear Oni's xanga! XD
    Please visit it and just feel comfortable to sign my guestbook, comment on my entries, and/or talk in my chatterbox. ^__^

BGM: "Rewrite" by Asian Kung-Fu Generation
    Background: Human Transmutation Circle (Fullmetal Alchemist)
    Origin of name: "Truth" from "The Genuine Truth Behind All Thruths" (Fullmetal Alchemist)
    Sub name: "Best Viewed With Your Eyes Open" (I got this from Mamkute of the 20,000 fathoms)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    oO; I don't use my LJ, though. Maybe I should start writing my blog entries in both?

*has a Xanga she uses for subscriptions somewhere, too* XD

Back