• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Loki's Art Gallery

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024

Loki's Gallery!

Well, guess it's time to get off my butt and restart my gallery. ^u^;

• Some of these pictures are massive. If you have slow internet, don't open the spoilers. :c I also recommend you don't go to the second page, because I've stopped putting things in spoilers. xD;;
  • Do not take these without permission! If you want to use an image, please let me know via P. I'll likely let you use it however you like, so long as you tell me!
  • There are a lot of problems with the older works, I know. I'd prefer hearing critiques on my newer works, but commenting on older stuff is welcome. I just don't see why you'd tell me to fix such-and-such on the old drawings when chances are, I've probably already fixed it. xD;

Links to Old Galleries

If you're interested in gawking at how terrible my art once was (barring that I've got some pretty awful stuff in this gallery too...) I suggest visiting some of these dead threads:
First Gallery
Second Gallery
Third Gallery

Really old stuff

Spoiler:

Featured

poploids_wallpaper_by_taiwonton-d472xfk.png

A wallpaper of mine and anakoni's UTAU.

Last edited:

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
Pink eyes are creepy and unrealistic. Your feet look a little weird too. Other than that, they all look pretty good. Id say more, but I have to get.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Pink eyes are creepy and unrealistic. Your feet look a little weird too. Other than that, they all look pretty good. Id say more, but I have to get.

Oh, er... anything with Pink Eyes are other people's character designs. xD;
These are all UTAU, so I didn't pick their skin colors/eye colors/hair colors. =u=;;

And yes, feet are not my strong point. OTL I rarely get to draw them, so I'll work on that.

Thanks~

Another contest entry:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

GFA

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018

Oh, er... anything with Pink Eyes are other people's character designs. xD;
These are all UTAU, so I didn't pick their skin colors/eye colors/hair colors. =u=;;

And yes, feet are not my strong point. OTL I rarely get to draw them, so I'll work on that.

Thanks~

OK then. Yeah, practice, practice, practice. Which sadly includes specific body parts :/

Cute picture ... I dont think Im qualified to comment on cute though :P

Trent_Jayir

Who the hell do you think i am
Years
p-pink eyes? UTAU?!
TETO? Perfect singerrr~ Pretty twin drilllls~~~ *hums*
<3
You just made my day. Also, I notice project Diva 2nd. I want this, too! >w< The costume you've drawn here looks awesome for that! (the tags made me laugh, too x3~)
Ahhhh anyway so this isn't spam;
I love the way your use colours and textures in all your work, it makes it really intereting to look at, which is the point, right?
I also really like how smooth and neat your lines are. *o* It makes me happy to see a style like this so well executed!
I'd say your womens anatomy is best, but your male anatomy might need a bit of brushing up here and there ^^ usually it helps me to copy some Italian rennaissance (spsp?)drawings since life models (people you know) are difficult to bully into letting you draw them. -A-;;
One little tip i'd say will help you; on the 3/4 view of peopels faces, you tend to draw the eye coming up to the edge of the face, with no gap between the end of the eye/end of the visible face. This sometimes makes the view look awkward and sometimes deformed so the best thiing to do is to leave a little gap after the end of the eye and before the edge of the face. (for the eye furthest from the viewer.) I hope that makes sense xD; If it didn't then just say and I can draw a diagram to show you what I mean.
Your newsest one is adoreable, i love the crown and the way you've coloured the critter softly but the leaf and metal differently, it's really a nice touch!
It's little legs aren't quite ttached to it's feet properly, if i was to nitpick, but thats not so obvious so if i were you i'd not worry too much!
I really like all your stuff and i'm looking forward to the next update!

quickly before i go... @GFA:
Alibinos naturally have pinkish eyes, so it can be realistic. But, let's see, since anime isn't realistic anyway... >w>
Just a thought.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
p-pink eyes? UTAU?!
TETO? Perfect singerrr~ Pretty twin drilllls~~~ *hums*
<3
You just made my day. Also, I notice project Diva 2nd. I want this, too! >w< The costume you've drawn here looks awesome for that! (the tags made me laugh, too x3~)
Ahhhh anyway so this isn't spam;
I love the way your use colours and textures in all your work, it makes it really intereting to look at, which is the point, right?
I also really like how smooth and neat your lines are. *o* It makes me happy to see a style like this so well executed!
I'd say your womens anatomy is best, but your male anatomy might need a bit of brushing up here and there ^^ usually it helps me to copy some Italian rennaissance (spsp?)drawings since life models (people you know) are difficult to bully into letting you draw them. -A-;;
One little tip i'd say will help you; on the 3/4 view of peopels faces, you tend to draw the eye coming up to the edge of the face, with no gap between the end of the eye/end of the visible face. This sometimes makes the view look awkward and sometimes deformed so the best thiing to do is to leave a little gap after the end of the eye and before the edge of the face. (for the eye furthest from the viewer.) I hope that makes sense xD; If it didn't then just say and I can draw a diagram to show you what I mean.
Your newsest one is adoreable, i love the crown and the way you've coloured the critter softly but the leaf and metal differently, it's really a nice touch!
It's little legs aren't quite ttached to it's feet properly, if i was to nitpick, but thats not so obvious so if i were you i'd not worry too much!
I really like all your stuff and i'm looking forward to the next update!

quickly before i go... @GFA:
Alibinos naturally have pinkish eyes, so it can be realistic. But, let's see, since anime isn't realistic anyway... >w>
Just a thought.

F-Fellow UTAU fan?! ;;u;;; You have made my day!! And yeah, it's a contest to design a Project Diva 2 costume for that UTAU, Shoichiro. =u=b Since he's such a shota and he's eyepatched, I figured I'd go Kuroshitsuji on it, hahaha~

Ohh thank you. ;u; SAI really helps with smoothing out lines and coloring- It'd be really hard for me to go back to doing the basic art with just Photoshop. xD;

And, yeah, male anatomy.... OTL I just never want to draw anything as wide as I know it should be. xD;;; But Italian Renaissance? xD That's a first- I'll take a look. xD

Ohhh yeah I should probably do that huh. :| I understand completely, and now I'm looking at the 3/4 views like, "o________________o"
I did it with the guy in the snow and he's all crying and stuff, which is weird because I'm aware I usually don't do that..... hmm... I'll have to keep that him mind next time. .___.;

Aw thanks! xD I'm glad the different coloring styles don't seem to clash- I didn't really know how to use each style on the respective objects.... OTL
And wow yeah I see what you mean, hahaha, those legs are like... hey hey. xDDD

Thank you so much for your comment! ;u; It was really helpful. |DD

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
liliumeffectscopy.png

Cover art for an UTAU song.
I got kind of lazy by the time I got to the skin. <____<;;;
[the shading above her eye is bothering me so much but I don't even care rofl]

GFA

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
Wait what? Female anatomy is much harder! Well, IMO.

I like the cover. Sort off odd lighting though.

Trent_Jayir

Years

F-Fellow UTAU fan?! ;;u;;; You have made my day!! And yeah, it's a contest to design a Project Diva 2 costume for that UTAU, Shoichiro. =u=b Since he's such a shota and he's eyepatched, I figured I'd go Kuroshitsuji on it, hahaha~

THIS. <3
hahah awesomesauce.
Anyways, Sai is fantastic and you use it well @w@!! But wait, do you use sai and then finish up with photoshop, then?
The cover image looks really good too, I like the way you coloured the hair especially, and personally I can't see much wrong with the eye.
It's funny that in the preview of the video it's contrast has been boosted and with the line-like filter over it, it looks really cool, too.Those effects go really well wirth the way you shaded. (And hey, I didn't notice anything about the skin until I read that you said you got lazy, everything else looks so great it's easy to not really 'see' the skin at all :3)

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Wait what? Female anatomy is much harder! Well, IMO.

I like the cover. Sort off odd lighting though.

It... comes more naturally to me, I guess. xD; Like I know how the waist area works a lot more than I do with men.
And thanks- yeah the lighting was me fighting a battle between the reference's lighting and what my hand wanted to do, so. xD;

THIS. <3
hahah awesomesauce.
Anyways, Sai is fantastic and you use it well @w@!! But wait, do you use sai and then finish up with photoshop, then?
The cover image looks really good too, I like the way you coloured the hair especially, and personally I can't see much wrong with the eye.
It's funny that in the preview of the video it's contrast has been boosted and with the line-like filter over it, it looks really cool, too.Those effects go really well wirth the way you shaded. (And hey, I didn't notice anything about the skin until I read that you said you got lazy, everything else looks so great it's easy to not really 'see' the skin at all :3)

Sai is indeed fantastic. *u* I don't know what I'd do without it.
And yeah, I draw it all in Sai, then I do color adjustments and sometimes BG's in PS. =u=b

And thank you for your comments on the cover! ^u^ I actually added an age filter to the video, so that's probably the contrast boost and then those are where the lines come from. ^u^

So, another video cover, but I haven't uploaded the actual video yet:
Spoiler:

Yue Nagareboshi belongs to... well.... Yue Nagareboshi. xD;
(Creator's UN is the same as his UTAU's name)

Spoiler:

^ Minus all the crap I threw on top of it.

Spoiler:

^ This guy is my favorite character ever. /Ever/. He's my #1! ;u;
His name is HEULEN. ;///u///; He belongs to D-Artemissato.

Last edited:

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Spoiler:

This is a huge image, so.... in spoilers it goes! It's my favorite work so far, even though I totally BS'd the hands on the guy on the left. .___.;;

Black Rock Shooter Cosplay, by the UTAUloids Yoshiki Roku and Hayasu Gill.

The video, which I worked really hard on damn it, is here:

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
rabu.png

A little caricature of myself. =u=b You can see the entire conversation I had with caricatures in the Pokemon Humanfication thread in the Get-Together 2010 forum.
At least until it disappears. xD;

Spoiler:

The mawile gijinka I drew for the Get-Together 2010.
First place by a stroke of miracles. xD;

Spoiler:

Doodles of Various UTAU. None of these belong to me, they're all Japanese UTAU.
Save for Jimine Otose, who's a Korean UTAU. =u=b

dukedyer-1.png

My original Pokemon Trainer. Duke Dyer. =u=b
Never ended up finishing his sign-up...

hakuokikasuitsuba.png

A doodle of my UTAU and my best friend's UTAU in traditional dress.
Based loosely off of Hakuouki.
Tsubaki and Kasui Kamene.

jun8traditional.png

More traditional stuff of my UTAU and a friend's.
JUN and Hachi Makune.

Trent_Jayir

Years
(wow, whats with the lack of comments!!?)
The Black Rock shooter image you made looks fantastic! I knew exactly what it was before I even read~ <3
I also really like Duke Dyers design, his eyepatch is so gigantic. Its amazing xD ... does want.
When you say sign-up was it one of those things on devianart? the battle frontier sorts of things? I was in one of those for a while, but it was really lame, so don't worry about not finishing if thats the case, you didn't miss out on much!
MMMmm! hey! If you're into tabletop gaming aI know a really awesome (and addictive) Pokemon tabletop beta if you can pull a campaign together xD you could Roleplay with him~ haa~ (but no really I can send the books our way if you want them)

Anyways, enough of that.
On yours and your freinds UTAUs I really like what you;ve done with the patterns on the turquoise-haired one, It makes her look very interesting and all the little details like the peacock feathers and gold strings off the headress add to this effect. They all look well-placed and she doesn't look over-done at all, it's a really nice balance... so great work! :'D

We need to inject more life to this beatiful yet somehow dying thread! <3 keep puttting your wonderful images here, Loki, I love them!

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
(wow, whats with the lack of comments!!?)
The Black Rock shooter image you made looks fantastic! I knew exactly what it was before I even read~ <3
I also really like Duke Dyers design, his eyepatch is so gigantic. Its amazing xD ... does want.
When you say sign-up was it one of those things on devianart? the battle frontier sorts of things? I was in one of those for a while, but it was really lame, so don't worry about not finishing if thats the case, you didn't miss out on much!
MMMmm! hey! If you're into tabletop gaming aI know a really awesome (and addictive) Pokemon tabletop beta if you can pull a campaign together xD you could Roleplay with him~ haa~ (but no really I can send the books our way if you want them)

Anyways, enough of that.
On yours and your freinds UTAUs I really like what you;ve done with the patterns on the turquoise-haired one, It makes her look very interesting and all the little details like the peacock feathers and gold strings off the headress add to this effect. They all look well-placed and she doesn't look over-done at all, it's a really nice balance... so great work! :'D

We need to inject more life to this beatiful yet somehow dying thread! <3 keep puttting your wonderful images here, Loki, I love them!

Hahaha, I'll try my best to keep updating! ^u^b
And yeah, his eyepatch is like hey hey. xD But it was that big for a reason, just... I never ended up explaining the reason, so now it's just there. =u=
And no, I meant the uh, form for the Get-Together. It was pretty much identical to a roleplay sign-up, so I just called it a sign-up. It was a contest, not an RP. Pokemon roleplays haven't been my cup of tea since I was just an itty bitty elementary schooler. .-.

But thank you for the offer! x'D; Sorry I was so misleading with my comments underneath the actual picture orz

Oh, thank you! I'm glad you like her hair- but rather than balance, it was more a matter of me getting lazy. xD!! I don't understand why ancient chinese headdresses are so complicated!!

Thank you thank you, as always! ;u; <3333

Duke's eyepatch is just..... AWESOME!

those chibis are so adorable!!

Thanks guys!! >u<

...Holy crap you're really, really good ._.

Right. After seeing this I've decided against showing my own drawings.

Awww, thanks! ;u; You're a sweetie. <3 But you should DEFINITELY post your drawings! I'm sure they're great- and the Art Gallery needs life more than ever! ^u^
Before I practiced as much as I did, I had some REALLY.... bad stuff, so yeah, never be afraid of sharing! C:<

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
I really like drawing from the neck up. ;u;

I designed an UTAU for a Japanese user, wotamori. His name is Yamatouji Sen

senfixed.png

I was livestreaming today and drew Mathieu Rosaire, a close friend's UTAU!

mathieurosaireprof.png

my livestream account is taiwonton btw, if you guys want to watch. I'm not always on, but I probably will be quite frequently on weekends. .u.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
I've been doing a lot of bust up and side profile views lately. ._.
But I have a full action shot in the works, it's just taking so long I feel so useless if I don't churn at least SOMETHING out every now and then. ._.

River.png

This was a gift for a really really valuable friend of mine. ;u;
Though we're not... really AMAZING friends she's really nice to me and treats me totally unconditionally and I love that about her. *U*

Archane.png

And this is a really really old Original Character of mine for frzdragon's roleplay, iAnti.
His name is Archane. *U*

Last edited:
Back