• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Loki's Art Gallery

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Having my kiriban over at deviantart:

http://nephilius.deviantart.com//journal/34797944/

Try to catch my 4,444th page view if you want a free request! *U*

And this little doodle:

rokugillmegane.png

Trent_Jayir

Who the hell do you think i am
Years
Just popping in to say that that doodle is really cute!
I love how you coloured Archanes hair and Rivers eyes, also. :'D

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
great work you got there. bty im surprised at the yr u 1st joined here & you are still active. im glad 2 see that (some members iv seen havnt loged in in a while).
great hands, when i draw hands it takes a while for me to get them right. i like the shading you did to all of them (all that have shading).

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Totes working on your kiriban Trent, sorry it's taking me so long. xD; I'm pretty slow about doing things like kiribans, since I always end up going, "HOLY CRAP I WANT TO DRAW THAT TOO~!" And sort of put off the kiribans. [/not a good dA user but wtfever xD]
It will be done at some point however, so please expect it! *U*

In the meantime, some older and newer stuff.

jun__concept_ii__by_nephilius-d2yeh6o.png

JUN's new concept art! Whoop! *U*

http://nephilius.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2zq6qc
My submission for the Overseas UTAfest's BRS competition

http://nephilius.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d30nmyd
Happy Birthday to Mathieu Rosaire! This was featured in his birthday video, Le Festin.

I've drawn a heck of a lot of other things between now and my last update as well, but they're all on twitpic.

You can take a gander here: http://twitpic.com/photos/taiwonton

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
This has been an art filled weekend for me. *U*

Click for larger, HQ version!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNDF_2BAYls
^ The video

juvenile_by_nephilius-d30yv2k.png

I used a different style for this one, since it's a much cuter song than La Divina Tragedia. xD;
The style is referenced off Magical Witch Do Re Mi or whatever that series' english name is.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Haven't updated in a looonggg time. x___X

From oldest to newest:

girls_are_annoying_by_nephilius-d31iy9w.png

Ron in the middle there isn't too happy with his company.
Girl's are too naggy!

lack_of_sympathy__deficiency_by_nephilius-d31p8yo.png

An UTAU cover for the popular song Mozaik Role by DECO*27.

hey_hey_are_you_listening__by_nephilius-d32anlx.png

Roku and Gill, both of whom I'm sure you're all already familiar with. orz I draw them too much orz;;

translation_by_nephilius-d32nxne.png

A project I did for Humanities. There's a meaning to it, but I'll let you guess what it is.
Until you cheat and look on dA. xD

realism_assignment_1_by_nephilius-d33wnkv.png

I was bored in Art class, and so my teacher told me to practice realism. =__=;

meltdown_hayari_by_nephilius-d34ie4n.png

Drew this for my friend, whose account on PC is anakoni. It was her birthday~

your_valuables__by_nephilius-d353p94.png

Drawn for another friend, Silverwhere on deviantart. It's the cover art for his UTAU's debut.
He's a huge persona nerd, if you couldn't tell.

Well that's all for now~!

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Thanks. ^^

ten_to_eleven_by_nephilius-d3a1ozn.png

I've seen people drawing like, timelines of how their OC's have changed?
So I drew one for SHUN- the guy with the red pants from earlier.
They're indicating their order- the oldest holding up a "1" on the very right.

abarai

Howl, Zabimaru !
Years
I'm surprised how little comments you have received.
These are amazing, i particularly like these three;
Spoiler:

Puts my stuff to shame, i dont want to post it now ;D. Sereiously keep it up, you have talent ^^. Out of curiosity what program do you use, ps or sai?.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
You have very great work! I love the simplicity of your colouring style as it adds a nice feel to your characters- you can make them graphic or three-dimensional!

Keep up the good work! I'm glad to see an artist who isn't afraid of doing full-body poses <3

SonicTH

Crazy Sonic and Poke-fan
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 30, 2011
Woow,it's really beautiful *_* You're a great artist!

helix

tea-binger.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 21, 2016
Your work is lovely. What I like most about it is that you have such clean lines, which go so well with your gentle style of colouring. Please keep up your great work; I'll look forward to seeing more of your art!

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Wow, thanks for all the comments everyone! *O*

I'm surprised how little comments you have received.
These are amazing, i particularly like these three;
Spoiler:

Puts my stuff to shame, i dont want to post it now ;D. Sereiously keep it up, you have talent ^^. Out of curiosity what program do you use, ps or sai?.

Ahh, that first one is so old. xD;; >embarrassed
I'm in the process of redrawing an art for that character, so please look forward to it! *U*
I'm glad you like it though, thank you so much!
And noooo you have to post! xD Post and practice, I bet your work is great. xD
I use Sai to sketch, ink, and color. Then I put it through photoshop to tweak the colors and add backgrounds. ^^

You have very great work! I love the simplicity of your colouring style as it adds a nice feel to your characters- you can make them graphic or three-dimensional!

Keep up the good work! I'm glad to see an artist who isn't afraid of doing full-body poses <3

Thank you! *A* That means a lot! >u<//
And ahh yes, the community I draw for tends to call for many full-body reference sheets, so I have to get into the swing. Gotta tackle back shots and profile.... someday... xD

Woow,it's really beautiful *_* You're a great artist!

Thank you very much! ^^

WOW this is amazing work. I wish I could do that... haha :D. Keep it up!

Practice practice! There are also a lot of great tutorials out there. ;D Thank you though, and I'll try my best! =u=b

Your work is lovely. What I like most about it is that you have such clean lines, which go so well with your gentle style of colouring. Please keep up your great work; I'll look forward to seeing more of your art!

Ohh, you think so? I've always thought my preference for thick lines with soft colors was problematic, but I'm glad you like it! ^^ (I like it too. ;u;;) Thank you for commenting, I appreciate it!

shun_otome_game_by_nephilius-d3ahus1.png

I drew an Otome screenshot! In otome games, you play as a girl and you can
chase/woo various male characters. It was a meme for awhile, so I joined in. *U*

chaos___yue_by_nephilius-d3b0o72.png

My friend he mixed an amazing song with his UTAU, Yue Nagareboshi.
So I drew him this cover; Listen to the song here!

kaichi_by_nephilius-d3bteqh.png

This is probably my favorite thing I've ever drawn. xD It's a gijinka of the Kaichi/Xiezhai
demon from the Megami Tensei series- specifically the MMORPG, Megaten. I designed it,
and I was surprised with how nicely it turned out considering I haven't drawn for quite
a while since the Chaosmaid cover.

Thanks for looking! ^^

Years
wow i think your art is awesome! ^_^ i cant believe the first comment says creepy and unrealistic that is such BS! and your anatomy is fine! you work looks amazing to me ^_^ very creative.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
@ToWriteLove: Thank you very much! ;u;;;
@pkmn-trainer-Stella: Ahh, well I think it was just the way I drew the eyes. Looking back I too am like, "Wow what was I thinking" xDD But thank you! And I'm glad the anatomy looks okay orz I still gotta fix it in some places! Working hard! xD

say__do_you_love_me__by_nephilius-d3ch4by.png

This is my friend's UTAU, Toby Osbourne. His voice is soooo smooth and nice and I love it. ;;u;
So I made him sing Shinkai Summit, a song by DECO*27.
This is the cover art for that video. =u=b

Back