• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Loki's Art Gallery

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Thanks Karpman. =u=d

Today is my friend Chase, and my other friend's UTAU Eika Sachi's Birthdays!
In commemoration, I drew a Toby Chibi, and a cute shot of JUN and Sachi~

toby_chibi_by_taiwonton-d3f7wm6.png

happy_birthday_sachi_by_taiwonton-d3f9vh3.png

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Hey just wanted to let you know I'm leaving here but if you ever need a crit or advice just shoot over a PM. I may not be active for a while but I promise to check it eventually. Anyways that's not the point of this post, what I really wanted to say is good luck with all your future artistic endeavors! I know you'll go far because you're super talented! Keep up the great work and never stop drawing! Hope to see you around someday! Your art is beautiful so I know I will! ;3

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
@Kura: I'm so late! >x< Thank you so much for all you've done for me- good luck to you too, you're far more talented than I, and infinitely more skilled!! All your advice was really helpful! ^^

fastforward_by_taiwonton-d3glzur.png

It was Roku's 2nd birthday on May 18th! Happy birthday to him! *U*dd

lucy_full_body_by_taiwonton-d3h08kz.png

My new UTAU. =u=d

Years
I really like Lucy's design, especially the colors that you used, great job with her. The text and lineart are my favorite parts of the Yoshiki piece, but I'm not crazy about the yellow background. You're getting better with each update, I can't wait to see more from you :3

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Gosh I need to update more regularly. xDD It's been a LONG time.... Trying to be more active on PC, so hopefully I'll be able to post here more. OTL

Thanks for your guys' comments!! <33

happy_birthday_agi_by_taiwonton-d3h5y1e.png

This character belongs to A-VEL on deviant art.

happy_first_anniversary_hayari_by_taiwonton-d3hcsw8.png

This character belongs to scarfu on deviant art.

mathieu_breezy_concept_by_taiwonton-d411dwy.png

This character belongs to zephyr-kaze on deviant art.

lucy__s_love_by_taiwonton-d41d5k6.png

This is Lucy, my character.

jun_concept_iii_by_taiwonton-d41rwzj.png

This is JUN, my character.

utagawa_jun_by_taiwonton-d46glkl.png

Again, JUN. An application for a dA roleplay.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
These characters are interesting. Do you use gradients and then cell-shade over top?

Thank you! And no, I cel-shade, then add airbrushing on either side on two separate layers. I use Paint Tool SAI, and I don't think there's any tool for gradients. =v=;;;

student_council_by_taiwonton-d46ylfo.png

This is for the same dA roleplay as the last picture. *V*;; Jun is the Student Council President!

poploids_wallpaper_by_taiwonton-d472xfk.png

A wallpaper of a set of UTAU that belong to me and a friend. *V*d This took far longer than I would've liked. xDD

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
I love love looove the first drawing in 'complete works'! The hair and the eyes have such nice colours, and I like the concept a lot as well. I use Paint Tool SAI too haha, it's nice to see someone else use it.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Yoshikkko: Waah, thanks so much, even though that was such an old drawing. >u<;;; And ohh!! Fellow SAI user!! *V* I'm glad to see someone else who uses it too! Seems to be not quite as popular as other programs here at PC...? =v=;;;

sozoku_concept_ii_by_taiwonton-d47q5ed.png

Full body for an UTAU I designed with scarfu.
I kind of BS'd this one... XD;;

Trent_Jayir

Who the hell do you think i am
Years
~Hi Loki! long time no see! (also lol at the first post in this page x3)
Just wanted to drop by and say I'm really impressed, you've improved so much since I last saw your stuff, it's really awesome now! I like the style you've developed.
For the most recent Utau design, I love the colour scheme and the daft punk-esque mask they have, it's really snacky and fun. The face mask thing and stripes paired up makes them look kind of like a bandit, very cool.
Also lol you two~ lots of people here use Sai, too! :'D I know myself and GDS off the top of my head but I'm sure there are more I can't remember their usernames right now. Sai is very awesome :')
Anyway yeah! Keep it up, your stuff is looking amazing!

Last edited:

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
~Hi Loki! long time no see! (also lol at the first post in this page x3)
Just wanted to drop by and say I'm really impressed, you've improved so much since I last saw your stuff, it's really awesome now! I like the style you've developed.
For the most recent Utau design, I love the colour scheme and the daft punk-esque mask they have, it's really snacky and fun. The face mask thing and stripes paired up makes them look kind of like a bandit, very cool.
Also lol you two~ lots of people here use Sai, too! :'D I know myself and GDS off the top of my head but I'm sure there are more I can't remember their usernames right now. Sai is very awesome :')
Anyway yeah! Keep it up, your stuff is looking amazing!

Thank you so much! ;;v;;;; And yes, his helmet was our favorite part. XDD He's a sneaky thief kinda guy. (Kinda like the panty bandit, hahaha!)

And do they really?! I don't come here enough! :'( I need to crank up my activity, but it's hard to juggle! OTL Sai really is great-- but I've actually been thinking about trying my hand at other programs, like OpenCanvas.... Curiosity never hurt anybody! *V*

Again, thank you so much Trent! >u<//

thats some very nice art u got there!;)

Thank you! :)

Wicked stuff Loki! You've improved in the last few months! Excellent!

Really Kura? Thanks so much! ;;v;;; I'll have to try harder to incorporate some of your advice from the redline thread too!

well that really artistic u should make your own manga XD

Thanks! I'm nowhere near good enough to make a manga though. XDD Too many poses and expressions... I need much, much more practice! *V*

oz_avatar__biohazard_by_taiwonton-d48mdu8.png

My friends and I have gotten into making Summer Wars OC's! We all love the movie, so here's the avatar form of mine-- his name is BIOHAZARD, or specifically, his username is BIOHAZARD. =v=d

I'll draw his battle form someday... =`v=;;;

dokuse_art_trade_by_taiwonton-d48sxey.png

This was done as an art trade with the deviantart user skeyi. She's incredibly talented, so I had to go above and beyond! The render in the background was done by none other than PC's old and unfortunately inactive graphic artist, tiny.

lost_pictures_by_taiwonton-d48wv3v.png

I was reading a friend's story and got SO inspired by one scene that I just had to draw it out. So alas, this was pretty much rushed together in under 30 minutes under the harrowing impairment of a miniature art block. Do excuse the retardedness. XDDD

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024

A quick PV I did for the release of my UTAU's new voicebank.
I'm trying a new style and it's not really polished enough for a
full PV yet, which is why this is kind of a lame video.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2011
so
I was lurking around these forums (I lurk way too much for the random fun threads despite the fact I have posted about three times...only recently I made an account and it was for advice requests. Was always too lazy to log in.)
so I was looking around the art sections looking for art of Hilda and/or N due to my shipfagness
and then I find

OH HELLO THERE
FANCY SEEING YOU HERE

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
so
I was lurking around these forums (I lurk way too much for the random fun threads despite the fact I have posted about three times...only recently I made an account and it was for advice requests. Was always too lazy to log in.)
so I was looking around the art sections looking for art of Hilda and/or N due to my shipfagness
and then I find

OH HELLO THERE
FANCY SEEING YOU HERE

OH HELLO what a surprise to see another UTAU user on PC! XD
You should post on PC more! *V*d

Speaking of Aster Selene, this is her UTAU that I drew.

hana_kyou_by_taiwonton-d4f8x8o.png

It's the only real update I have-- ever since starting college drawing digitally has been a bit limited...

These are me messing with new styles:

you_and_me_by_taiwonton-d4b223r.png

flavors_by_taiwonton-d4brv7b.png

Sorry they're so big OTL

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Thanks Kura! >u< I do have a deviantart: taiwonton.deviantart.com

I'm working on a video game on the concept art team, and I'm just trying my hand at random things before they give me a real assignment.

... If they even do give me a real assignment lol

asylummaincharacter.png

This is the main character. =v=d

Back