• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LOL and WTF momments!!!

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2010
    Write funny or extremely frustraring momments, for example, I was trying to beat Agatha`s Hipowodon with my TRU Arceus.I would weaken it to low health but it would use Rest each time >:( .It beat Arceus, my TRU Regigigas, Almia Darkrai,TRU Shaymin,and Rotom.My Garchomp fianally stopped its evil reign :) !!!

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2010
    Probably that Lass just out of Pewter City on the route before Mt. Moon, after she sees you she says "Eeek! Did you touch me?" haha! I laugh every time I play the old games. I loved it in the remakes Fire Red and Leaf Green that she was there and she says the same exact thing!!! Loved it.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • For some reason, all in game enemies moves have 100% accuracy, and all mine have 30%......gamefreak jerks.

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2012
    I won by a glitch with a half Health Umbreon VS a Granbull and Garchomp in the battle frontier.

I was in the Sinnoh Battle frontier (Battle factory), I had an Umbreon, Leafeon, and I can't remember what else (It really doesn't matter). I was against a Tangrowth, Garchomp, and Granbull. Umbreon was put to sleep at about half health, so I switch it out. After my second Pokemon got KO'ed, I had to switch it back in, and then Leafeon got KO'ed... So it was a sleeping half health Umbreon VS a full health Garchomp and a low (about 1/4) health Granbull. It woke up the next turn and got hit by Return bringing it to 3 HP, it KOed Granbull with Payback (Highest offensive move it had) and killed Garchomp in the next... 12 turns when it refused to stop using Snadstorm. xD

Worst of all, the leftovers I had let me survive the sandstorm and recovered my health back to about half.

I still have that match saved as my battle video...

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • I was training my Delcatty one day, don't ask why, and we came upon a Graveler. No problem, Delcatty is faster than it.

The sucka made its move first, to my annoyance, and use Selfdestruct and K.O'd my Delcatty. :<

Did I mentioned that she was the only Pokemon in my team?

September

Chavo and Serj <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    I was training my Delcatty one day, don't ask why, and we came upon a Graveler. No problem, Delcatty is faster than it.

The sucka made its move first, to my annoyance, and use Selfdestruct and K.O'd my Delcatty. :<

Did I mentioned that she was the only Pokemon in my team?

That's odd, isn't selfdestruct, explosion, roar, etc always supposed to go last? Either way, I'm in those situations all too often. Especially when I'm trying to get out of a cave with one pokemon left just barely surviving and of course I run into a little bugger that can blow up...

I guess the most frustrating thing I've ever had to do was beat Whitney using a Metapod. Don't ask me how I got into that situation, all I know is that battle must have taken 3 hours. Oh what's that, you're going to use super potion for the 18th time? YAY.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
    Years
  • okay so like last weekend I was messing around on PBR and for the heck of it I used Marina the wobbett. I send her out with my Glaceon Freezeon in a double battle.
    Every pokemon the CPU used attack Glaceon, and at the end of the battle only Marina was still standing.

Charmageddon

Charizard has evolved into ^
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2016
    That's odd, isn't selfdestruct, explosion, roar, etc always supposed to go last? Either way, I'm in those situations all too often. Especially when I'm trying to get out of a cave with one pokemon left just barely surviving and of course I run into a little bugger that can blow up...

Nope, Self-Destruct, Explosion and Roar are based solely on Speed like most moves.

metalfalcon

metalfalcon is not a Skarmory
    Years
  • My first time ever fighting Koga in gen 1, his last Pokemon was either a Koffing or Weezing. I don't remember which. At that point in time, Dig was my favorite move, so I spammed it. I used Dig to try to take out Koga's Pokemon and it used Selfdestruct. I was very amused.

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
  • Almost every time in the Battle Arcade, I forget which color I am, and end up picking something good for the opponent, or paralyzing my whole team.

:(

Xtrude

Gamer
    Years
  • Playing against my brother, we limited a match to level 50's.
    He totally smashed my first 4 making it 5v2.
    Had my Pidgeot (orange hp) and Golem (full hp) out.
    Pidgeot would just be spamming Fly
    Golem would be spamming Earthquake
    It took 6 turns for me to win that, Pidgeot died though, Thunder :(

Brother had a massive hissy fit made me lol

XCHAMPX

Nazi 4 life!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2010
    first time i played yellow"wtf y is that yellow F'er following me?"

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • One "lol" moment for me, is when you first walk into Oreburgh City, and the little kid all like, "Oh, so you're a new trainer? You don't even have a single gym badge! Others will look down on you like you're a total noob."

I lol'd.

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
    Years
  • One "lol" moment for me, is when you first walk into Oreburgh City, and the little kid all like, "Oh, so you're a new trainer? You don't even have a single gym badge! Others will look down on you like you're a total noob."

I lol'd.

Lmao. Yeah, GameFreak really went crazy with those people calling you "noob" in DPPt. There is a guy in Byron's gym that calls you a noob as well.

LOL and WTF moments.. hmm.. LOL moments include that time when I was battling some random japanese kid over Battle Tower "Wi-Fi". We were both using an Azelf lead. My Azelf was faster, and I used Flamethrower. It dealt a good amount of damage. His Azelf used Fire Blast.

It missed. That's when I thought "HAH that's why you run Flamethrower =D"

WTF moments.. ehh.. those times my Ruby or Sapphire froze due to using Thunder -_-

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Lol.

Well, i guess it would be catching Dialga and Palkia, full hp, one pokeball on the first turn.
    I was dissapointed coz i like their battle music, so i reset, stalled them out a lot, then used my pokeballs.

wtf?

When i finally found out what Mold Breaker did

Nikorasu

Shut down the devil sound
    Years
  • Pokemon stadium.

For pokemon stadium 1 it would be the Gym leader LT surge. Youw ould use the most effective pokemona gainst his type so i used all rock and ground. Turns out his pikachu has surf >.<

For pokemon stadium 2 it is DEFENATELY team rocket. One of the grunts tactic is to poison you then use protect or detect for the rest of the round. Man i would go nuts over that.

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2012
    Serebii's Pokemon of the week reminded me of something...

A friend and I were having a battle, and as a joke... I thought I would switch one of my normal team (Lucario) with an Unown. (I figured I'd lose, but still)
    It came down to myself having nothing except for my Unown (Friend still didn't know at this time) and an Aggron. He had a Swampert. Seemed like a lost cause for me, so I switched in Unown.

He used Earthquake, missed he used Hydro Cannon, missed. I used Hidden Power, it just happened to be Grass, and just happened to Crit.

He wasn't very happy. :p

Back