• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Longest gameplay session in one sitting

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
Years
  • I literally was playing Pokémon Violet for almost 24 hours straight at one point. I'm not even exaggerating. It was definitely an unhealthy amount of time and I have never done that before.

Years
  • I have never been a long sessions player. I am likely to play even like 6 hours a day if I am free, but with at least two or three intervals of a hour at least. However, my longest session was definitely on Animal Crossing: New Horizon when I was changing the whole asset of my Island and crazy terraforming. I am pretty sure I played 8 hours straight lol

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • My longest gaming session was probably on League of Legends. Back when I started playing in high school, when school work was still easy and responsibilities were non-existent, I think there were days in those first couple of months where I'd wake up, log in, and keep playing until my eyes gave out and I had to sleep. It's probably at least 12 hours of screen time, and I don't really remember stopping for food or anything really...

Thankfully I'm way past that stage now. I do find it a little sad that my backlog of games seems to grow faster than I can get to it, but the most games I'd play in a session is for a couple of hours, possibly made up of multiple of them in one day if I really wanted to play a certain game or something (couple of hours, go away and do something else, come back and game for a few more hours, repeat until life comes calling again). It's probably not the most exciting lifestyle for a self-proclaimed gamer, but I find myself enjoying those sessions so much more because I only play when I feel like it and have no chores or commitments nagging me on the back of my mind.

Back