• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Look what I can do!

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
Years
  • So is there anything you folks are proud of that not too many people can do? Or maybe just something you're really accomplished about :P

Physically... my flexibility xD I'm 6'3"-6'4" and I can put my foot behind my head :P It's pretty gruesome to some people though because it apparently looks painful ^-^' I also have freakishly huge hands and feet that make me go MWAHAHA. I wear a size 16 shoe in men's in US sizes which is pretty impressive and my hands (especially my thumbs) are monsters. It's fun being a Gigantor, although, I've heard that it makes me seem intimidating ^-^'

In other areas... my memory :3 My earliest childhood memory was when I was two and... err... that's personal, but yeah xD Not a lot of people can say that can remember things from when they were two :s

Years
  • I am also flexible OP though not quite in the same manner as you.

Look what I can do!

I'm very good at limbo which is my party trick I suppose.

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years
  • I can roll my tongue into 4 wavy thingies, I'm really flexible -- I can do the splits in mid air, I can do the bridge and kinda like.. flip over. o.o Idk how to describe it. It's called a backwards walk over I think. I can kick really high without bending my knees coughcoughDrakowcoughcough I can do tonsss of tricks on double bars too o3o

Years
  • I am good at giving directions and reading the use-by dates on food.

I also have excellent game playing skills I learned from my brother.

Khall

Permafrost
    Years
  • The only thing I can think I can do that many people can't is bend my thumbs back at a 90 degree angle, apparently I'm double-jointed in my thumbs.

Also I dunno if this counts, but both my big toes don't have that joint in the middle, so they only bend at the base. When I was at my chiropractor for my back, I mentioned it to him, and he's never seen anything like it. xD Neither has my regular doctor.

Briar

how do you make coffee sexy?
    Years
  • i can eat a large amount of food without gaining weight.
    i can also disguise my real gender... although it's more of an unconscious thing rather than on purpose.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • Uh... Well I'm rather flexible than most people in my school, but even then I'm not crazily flexible. I can also do this weird thing with my thumbs (can't explain it but it's cool).

Years
  • Uh... Well I'm rather flexible than most people in my school, but even then I'm not crazily flexible. I can also do this weird thing with my thumbs (can't explain it but it's cool).

Oh, that thing about doing weird things with fingers and thumbs is called "double jointed".

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    I have a few rare traits, yes.
    -I have total immunity over mosquitoes. No matter what, they never bite me.
    -My right hand has undergone surgery when I was little and my arm bone has developed further than normal, then my muscles around it improved differently and now I can land a really powerful right punch. Like, really powerful. And I'm left-handed.
    -I have very strong reflexes. I can catch anything that's thrown at me without fail, sometimes just by noticing-and not looking at it. I have caught a lot of people off guard that way.

Also, speaking of unique memory traits: Does remembering how I was born, and other very young memories make it a rare trait or is it common?

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I can take any note that's given to me and spin an entire song off of it right there on the spot.. oAo

I dunno if that's considered anything too special on "LOOK WHAT I CAN DO SCALE", but no one else I know can do it. Some of my friends can't even hold a tune. -shrug- xD;

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    This is somewhat odd, but I can recall the date of birth or death of pretty much any actor/actress within a second, lol. I wouldn't think of it as anything special, but it's interesting, I guess.

Khall

Permafrost
    Years
  • Also, speaking of unique memory traits: Does remembering how I was born, and other very young memories make it a rare trait or is it common?

When I took psychology in high school, I learned that you normally don't remember anything before age 3 or 4, whether or not that's actually true I don't know.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I'm small, short, and can fly. Well, I have to be hoisted into the air and the Superman theme has to play. But yeah. That's not much of a talent, but I'm kinda useless haha.

Back