• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] "Look What I Just Got!" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
OH MY GOD THOSE RAICHU BOYS AND THE FULL ART GRIMSLEY HOW DO YOU GET SUCH AMAZING PULLS?????

Years
OH MY GOD THOSE RAICHU BOYS AND THE FULL ART GRIMSLEY HOW DO YOU GET SUCH AMAZING PULLS?????

By hoping for competitively viable and super expensive cards like Mewtwo & Mew TTGX. And buying and opening 36 pack booster boxes.

Also went singles shopping over the weekend. Picked these up at one store: https://imgur.com/a/MK3iaxB

Steal of that group was finding the Lost Thunder Giratina for $7.99 apiece. It's currently going for twice that and the prerelease promo is like 2.5 times that.

Also found these 5 cards at a different shop: https://imgur.com/a/mZbhG1s

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 4, 2020
Hi guys I just got back into Pokémon cards about 6 months ago and have since ammased over 10k cards figured I'd start sharing as it's now something I'm buying regularly so if you like pack openings and eBay openings feel free to check me out also any feedback is greatly appreciated link to one of my latest videos which shows some awesome hidden fates pulls

https://youtu.be/pvE2vW5y1Pw

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 29, 2019
Hey everyone! Wanted to share my original collection so I finally broke down and made a youtube video of my Base, Jungle, and Fossil cards! Let me know what you think! Brought back a lot of memories for me and hopefully will bring back some childhood memories for you! https://youtu.be/Gp_Niu_7_Mo

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
So this is going to sound lame but I'm really happy about it, haha. PSA had a booth at NYCC this year! This is the first time I've seen them and iirc they didn't have anything for sale, so I went up and just expressed that I'm grateful for the work they do. The guy running the stall gave me a graded 9 (46/108) Roaring Skies Togekiss! Nothing too fancy, but I was really happy to receive it. :) I also picked up a Promo 52 Ho-Oh!

NAthanDrakémon

A Dude That hunts for anything one considers treas
Years
IVE PUT A LINK FOR A PHOTO OF THIS DISCOVERY IN MY BIO PAGE, THE ABOUT ME OR INTERESTS ETC...

Im not a player but a collector and antiquities peddler. I came into what could be considered a small gold mine in some of your circles. Im not going to try and sound like I know anything other than what I learned playing Red, Blue and Yellow on my gameboy color junior year, but from a little research and input from my 12yr old daughter, I have decided to reach out and ask for help or info on WTF I do with them all. And, All you may ask? Well, all roughly 5,284 factory sealed 90's Pokemon cards. It won't let me post a pic[/URL] for some stupid reason
1 Pokemon 2 Players Starter Set w/ CD rom Factory Sealed
2 Expert level Base Set 2 Display packs WOC06145 contains 72 sealed WOC06144 11 card packs
1 Gym Challenge Sealed Display pack WOC 06225 contains 36 WOC06224 sealed 11 cards packs
1 Aquapolis display pack #964030000 contains 36 sealed #964020000
1 Skyridge display pack #965090000 contains 36 sealed #965080000
1 Fossil Themed Deck Display pack WOC06067 contains 4xWOC06065 Sealed decks and 4XWOC06066
1 Green Themed Deck Display pack WOC06075 contains 4xWOC06074 Sealed Decks and 4xWOC06073
1 Team Rocket Display Sealed Pack WOC06175 contains 36xWOC06174 sealed 11 card packs
82 loose Sealed Team rocket 11 card packs WOC06174
34 loose sealed Pokemon Neo Discovery 11 card packs WOC06290
1 Wallop themed Neo Discovery Sealed deck WOC06293
1 Thunderstorm themed deck Sealed WOC06223
1 Giovanni Themed deck Sealed WOC06228
2 Neo Destiny Display packs, 1 sealed 1 open only missing 2 packs #15017527001

For a grand total of around 5,284 give or take some untouched, unopened cards

WTF do I do now?? ok check it out

There are also Star Wars, Harry Potter, Mlb and NFL Showdown, Nitro, and Neo Pets as well that I need to inventory.

Last edited:
Years
IVE PUT A LINK FOR A PHOTO OF THIS DISCOVERY IN MY BIO PAGE, THE ABOUT ME OR INTERESTS ETC...

Im not a player but a collector and antiquities peddler. I came into what could be considered a small gold mine in some of your circles. Im not going to try and sound like I know anything other than what I learned playing Red, Blue and Yellow on my gameboy color junior year, but from a little research and input from my 12yr old daughter, I have decided to reach out and ask for help or info on WTF I do with them all. And, All you may ask? Well, all roughly 5,284 factory sealed 90's Pokemon cards. It won't let me post a pic[/URL] for some stupid reason
1 Pokemon 2 Players Starter Set w/ CD rom Factory Sealed
2 Expert level Base Set 2 Display packs WOC06145 contains 72 sealed WOC06144 11 card packs
1 Gym Challenge Sealed Display pack WOC 06225 contains 36 WOC06224 sealed 11 cards packs
1 Aquapolis display pack #964030000 contains 36 sealed #964020000
1 Skyridge display pack #965090000 contains 36 sealed #965080000
1 Fossil Themed Deck Display pack WOC06067 contains 4xWOC06065 Sealed decks and 4XWOC06066
1 Green Themed Deck Display pack WOC06075 contains 4xWOC06074 Sealed Decks and 4xWOC06073
1 Team Rocket Display Sealed Pack WOC06175 contains 36xWOC06174 sealed 11 card packs
82 loose Sealed Team rocket 11 card packs WOC06174
34 loose sealed Pokemon Neo Discovery 11 card packs WOC06290
1 Wallop themed Neo Discovery Sealed deck WOC06293
1 Thunderstorm themed deck Sealed WOC06223
1 Giovanni Themed deck Sealed WOC06228
2 Neo Destiny Display packs, 1 sealed 1 open only missing 2 packs #15017527001

For a grand total of around 5,284 give or take some untouched, unopened cards

WTF do I do now?? ok check it out

There are also Star Wars, Harry Potter, Mlb and NFL Showdown, Nitro, and Neo Pets as well that I need to inventory.

Do you sell on eBay already?

That's a ton of sealed product and some unsealed product mixed in. Nowhere guaranteed to have anything close to all the cards from the era it covers by the nature of booster packs for collectible card games, but basically, what you'd want to do is do some heavy research into each item to figure out what it's sealed (or opened) product of and then figure out an average price based on sold eBay listings for each item.

NAthanDrakémon

Years
right on man, I do have an eBay store, and a worthpoint research account. I appreciate the response and info bud. Just a little overwhelming diving into a very immersive subject.

Again thank you!

Years
right on man, I do have an eBay store, and a worthpoint research account. I appreciate the response and info bud. Just a little overwhelming diving into a very immersive subject.

Again thank you!

Do sell it all individually because it's hard to move big group lots in the Pokemon TCG Community due to a smaller pool of flippers and collectors with high liquid cash available to buy cards with.

NAthanDrakémon

Years
I completely understand, I've resigned to that fact concerning the collection of WWII items I piecing out currently. I was laughing last night with my daughter that she was going to be a pusher at her school slow rolling kids for their lunch money in exchange for cards. Hey thanks again for the helpful info, and the forum is well done. Im in a few motorcycle forums and the are slow and use up way too much processing power for what it is, so thank you for the pleasant experience.

Years
I completely understand, I've resigned to that fact concerning the collection of WWII items I piecing out currently. I was laughing last night with my daughter that she was going to be a pusher at her school slow rolling kids for their lunch money in exchange for cards. Hey thanks again for the helpful info, and the forum is well done. Im in a few motorcycle forums and the are slow and use up way too much processing power for what it is, so thank you for the pleasant experience.

Best of luck with selling, someone will want it, it's just a matter of timing and pricing.

If I hadn't already dropped high amounts of cash on cards and my other hobbies this year, I'd definitely be in the market for pieces of the lot.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back