• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] "Look What I Just Got!" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
I cannot find any information about this card/deck online. As you can imagine, if I search "pocketmonster deck of cards" and likewise, it just shows up normal pokemon playing cards. I've tried to search "pocketmonster 2000 deck of cards" and nothing comes up for that either. I only have this 1 card out of I assume 52, and it's definitely in used condition so I'm not expecting much in terms of value but I've had this card for years now and never could find any info on it.

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 9
Years
I cannot find any information about this card/deck online. As you can imagine, if I search "pocketmonster deck of cards" and likewise, it just shows up normal pokemon playing cards. I've tried to search "pocketmonster 2000 deck of cards" and nothing comes up for that either. I only have this 1 card out of I assume 52, and it's definitely in used condition so I'm not expecting much in terms of value but I've had this card for years now and never could find any info on it.

It's 100% a playing card of some kind but going to hard to find any sort of info on, in part because it's clearly a Japanese release so there's going to be very little English side information available since there was always so little information on Japanese products in the early days for English speakers. I searched briefly under Japanese Pokemon playing cards myself and only got clearly non-japanese pokemon playing card decks.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
I opened a Hidden Fates elite trainer box.

I got a Moltres & Zapdos & Articuno full art 66/68, shiny Umbreon full art SV69, a shiny Ralts SV34 and a shiny Pheromosa SV5

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Today I opened 6 of the Hidden Fates tins from Target Black Friday sale.

1. Tapu Lele GX Gold Full Art SV94, Onix GX
2. Poipole SV19, Jessie & James full art
3. Shiny Greninja full art SV56, Guzzlord SV26, OnixGX
4. Mewtwo Gx
5. Shiny Reshiram full art, Metang SV31, Moltres & Zapdos & Artcuno full art
6. Beldum SV30, Jessie and James full art

Also holo energies of Fire, Water, Grass, Psychic and Fighting.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Was very excited when I pulled this full art Piplup card from a Cosmic Eclipse pack I bought today!!! 😁😀
Spoiler:

Dawn looks so cute with her Piplup I actually screamed.😂

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 19, 2019
I was extremely excited to pull this Dragonite-EX from my Charizard-EX Box!

CDDneXQ.png

Years
  • Age 17
  • Seen Oct 18, 2020
I opened a unified minds booster pack. I pulled my first rainbow rare card it was heatran Gx. I opend a cosmic eclipse booster pack. I pulled a Solgaleo and Luna tag team Gx rainbow rare it was awesome !

K1K1-333

VIRTUAL ENTITY ✧
Years
image0.jpg

ordered an elite trainer box from pokemon center to have something to look forward to this week, and i am SO happy with the pulls!!! ; _ ; i really wanted the lapras vmax ahh

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 10, 2022
You did really well with the pulls there! I absolutely adore that Lapras card, looks incredible!

icycatelf

Alex
Years
This little bit of nostalgia came in today. <3

d9SyeMJ.jpg

My dad got me one of these from a gas station/liquor store vending machine way back in elementary school, but an upperclassman offered a trade not long after and I took him up on it. I came to regret it in recent years, realizing that Wartortle had become one of my absolute favorite and most nostalgic Pokémon and that these kind of bootleg stickers were more special to me than most of my official cards, so I'm glad to have one in my collection again! :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back