• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lord Helix

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
  • I really appreciate your existence.

Welcome to PC, Lord Helix. I hope your children pay you the respect you deserve. Do enjoy your stay.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hah, I always thought that you had a really great username and avatar, haha. <3

Really awesome to have you here, bro! I hope you'll spread your blessings for all of us in the forum, yeah? Like, maybe all on the boards that you're interested in, like Pokemon Gaming Central, where we talk about the pokemon games in general, especially twitch plays pokemon! Which by the way, they finally got their first badge in 7 minutes, ahaha. Though they whited out, ugh.

Anyways, chat again! Feel free to contact me if you need any sort of assistance! Cyaaa~~

Years
  • Ah, the lord himself has decided to show up here at PC!

Welcome to PC! Hope you enjoy your stay here. :3

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Our Lord has come to bless PC! Welcome to the forum Lord Helix! May you make yourself at home and find our forum enjoyable. If there's anything you need, please let the staff members know and thy will be done. Enjoy your stay my Lord!

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2020
    Blessed be you all. Thank you for the warm introductions. I shall save you a place in that great hall of fame machine in the sky.

Years
  • Oh god that is an awesome name, definitely probs to you for getting inspired by Twitch Plays Pokemon. Anyways, welcome to PC Lord Helix! I was never fond of Omanyte myself but TPP has definitely been giving it recognition.

As the others have said, I sure hope you can settle into our forums well and if you need help don't hesitate to ask any staff members, including our resident TWL mods Dragon and Autumn Reverie. They'll always be on hand for any help you need.

Well, have fun and I'll catch you around the forums!

- Hikari

Zet

Years
  • TPP used to be fun when it was a small group of us. ;_;

Anyway, welcome to PC, TPPmeme. If you have any questions regarding how to convert to the superior dome consult your local dome priest. If you have any questions about the forum, feel free to ask me anything(and outside the forum as well).

Back