• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lot's WiP comic and general talk

Years
    If I caught one in a game I'd nickname it Cotton Candy. Looks really nice!
    i started doing this for my xesse region today :D
    https://www.deviantart.com/akarifan25/art/1053223590
    i thought it was more efficant then doing it on ms paint :cautious:

it's a real big hassle keeping track of everywhere, on wikipedia though!
    😖 😖 😣😫😩

edit at 5:37 pm: then, i tried this :>
    https://www.deviantart.com/akarifan25/art/every-place-in-essex-i-ve-been-to-for-my-xesse-1053250479

Last edited:
    Years
    If I caught one in a game I'd nickname it Cotton Candy. Looks really nice!
    i made a new potle region pokemon :D

Lot's WiP comic and general talk

https://www.deviantart.com/akarifan25/art/Flying-Type-Flamingo-Plush-Mihuo-1053325808

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    i haven't played it yet... :>
    i'm on a hat in time right now :woop:

Well, I hope you like it when you finally start playing!

not that i know of 😯

That's pretty surprising!

thanks! :3

that's also what the actual name for this webkins bunny is ''cotton candy bunny'' :>

Neat! It fits well then. :p

i'm not playing seal the deal yet, per say... i'm on the main game right now, chapter 1 arc 6, the lava one :>

before that, the first mafia boss gave a rather hard time :cautious: 😖

Are you liking the game so far? It's personally my favorite platformer! ^^

i bought & downloaded the other dlc of hat in time, nyakuza metro, yesterday :D

Aewsome! That's another great level!

but today, i'm gonna play little kitty, big city :love:

Cool! ^^

i started doing this for my xesse region today :D
    https://www.deviantart.com/akarifan25/art/1053223590
    i thought it was more efficant then doing it on ms paint :cautious:

it's a real big hassle keeping track of everywhere, on wikipedia though!
    😖 😖 😣😫😩

I've never used MS paint so I'm not familiar with how it is, but I'm sorry that this other way is a hasstle.

That is a very detailed list of places! Just make sure not to give out too much personal info when doing things like that, okay? :p (not to say you did this time, I just mean in general)

It looks really nice! ^^

Years
    Well, I hope you like it when you finally start playing!
    :woop:
    That's pretty surprising!
    Neat! It fits well then. :p
    :love:
    Are you liking the game so far? It's personally my favorite platformer! ^^
    yeah, i am :>
    next time i play, i think that i'll be on arc 7 :D

Awesome! That's another great level!

i'm getting a lot done as well :coolrim::love::woop:

I've never used MS paint so I'm not familiar with how it is, but I'm sorry that this other way is a hastle.
    :mareepwave:
    i think i'll use it to put them in order of there they go, though :3

That is a very detailed list of places!
    thanks!
    :mareepwave::love::coolrim::woop:

cause pokemon never uses every place *in this case, essex* for a region, do they :3
    Just make sure not to give out too much personal info when doing things like that, okay? :p (not to say you did this time, I just mean in general)
    i know :3

It looks really nice! ^^
    thanks!:love::love:

edit at 4:59 pm: i did this for my xesse region & it's on it's break right now :>
    Spoiler: xesse places

Spoiler: the xesse map

Last edited:
    Years
    That is a very detailed list of places!
    i made a update on it :3 *underneath jaywick*

https://www.deviantart.com/akarifan25/art/1053250479

edit at 10:24 pm: on little kitty, big city, ''kohlie'' finally made it home :3 that's what i decided to name him :D
    he's so cute!! :love: :love:
    441637900_1656421128433657_5911398323322249993_n.jpg443697161_1656421138433656_2335012804409249863_n.jpg444760392_1656423071766796_6370493791181069265_n.jpg441899618_1656421125100324_5160961319864332387_n.jpg444500672_1656421141766989_4639553288502427549_n.jpg442438612_1656423068433463_334884814094205467_n.jpg

444503676_1656423075100129_8187941388948068674_n.jpg& then his friend came to check on him, crowford crowthope the 3rd... but just call him crow ... he insists :3

there's still so much to do, though ^^

Last edited:

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    yeah, i am :>
    next time i play, i think that i'll be on arc 7 :D

That's great! I'm really curious as to what you'll think about my favorite zone in the game, when you make it there. :p

i'm getting a lot done as well :coolrim::love::woop:

Awesome!

thanks!

:mareepwave::love::coolrim::woop:
    cause pokemon never uses every place *in this case, essex* for a region, do they :3

Not that I'm aware of anyway.

edit at 4:59 pm: i did this for my xesse region & it's on it's break right now :>
    Spoiler: xesse places

Spoiler: the xesse map

Good to see the map of the region. It'll be neat to see it again after you're all finished as a fun before and after!

i made a update on it :3 *underneath jaywick*

https://www.deviantart.com/akarifan25/art/1053250479

Cool. (y)

edit at 10:24 pm: on little kitty, big city, ''kohlie'' finally made it home :3 that's what i decided to name him :D
    he's so cute!! :love: :love:
    View attachment 159788View attachment 159789View attachment 159793View attachment 159791View attachment 159792View attachment 159794

View attachment 159795& then his friend came to check on him, crowford crowthope the 3rd... but just call him crow ... he insists :3

there's still so much to do, though ^^

That's a nice name for him! And his crow pal has a funny name haha. :p

i made this today :D
    Based on ''little kitty, big city'' there's a story i want to use this for someday... :woop:
    View attachment 159834
    https://www.deviantart.com/akarifan25/art/little-kitty-big-city-thyme-s-bio-thingy-1054335705

You want to make a story about the kitty you made? That's really sweet! :love:

Years
    That's great! I'm really curious as to what you'll think about my favorite zone in the game, when you make it there. :p
    :3

Not that I'm aware of anyway.

Good to see the map of the region. It'll be neat to see it again after you're all finished as a fun before and after!

yeah :love::love:

That's a nice name for him! And his crow pal has a funny name haha. :p

You want to make a story about the kitty you made? That's really sweet! :love:

this is still little kitty from the game, but he's a girl in my version... & she's named ''thyme'' :3

what did you think about all her likes & dislikes & stuff on her profile there, i wonder? :woop: *i updated that post :> *

Last edited:

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    this is still little kitty from the game, but he's a girl in my version... & she's named ''thyme'' :3

I saw that on the post above, her name, that is. And it's a nice one, though it does make me think of that one Gym leader from Paldea with the same name.

what did you think about all her likes & dislikes & stuff on her profile there, i wonder? :woop: *i updated that post :> *

I checked it. It looks like she has a lot of work to do to finish that list of stuff!

Years
    I saw that on the post above, her name, that is. And it's a nice one,
    though it does make me think of that one Gym leader from Paldea with the same name.
    that's ''ryme'' not thyme :>
    I checked it. It looks like she has a lot of work to do to finish that list of stuff!
    yeah, she does :3
    she has less stuff that she just doesn't want to do 😑
    & more stuff that she will do :woop:
    & a couple that she'll do reluctently :plead:
    but she really just wants to get back to her home :plead:

what did you think of her likes, dislikes, personality traits, habits & short bio, i wonder? *never mind if you saw that too :> *

she has a butterfly friend that's always fluttering around beside her :woop: she met her one time :love:

her name is ''Tullia'' *the name is a Irish name & it means peaceful. It is also the name of an Australian butterfly.436514901_1657089025033534_7987967317404118799_n.jpg

Last edited:
    Years
    That explination makes sense, though it might help further if you also say something like your human-sona lives in the anime or main game world. Most people should be able to understand the difference if you put something like that in with your explination. ^^
    i put it in the thread :D
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/threa...na-my-human-sona.492996/page-16#post-10831365

edit at 7:48 pm: i'm trying again on act 7 of chapter 1: the golden vault now :love: edit at 8:23 pm: opened the golden vault & finished it :D now i'm gonna unlock & do act 5 Cheating the race

edit at 8:32 pm: it's not so easy after all.... i guess i'll work my way towards chapter 4 as it seems it needs the time stop hat & the the hook badge

Last edited:

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    that's ''ryme'' not thyme :>

Ah, yeah true. Though Ryme's sister is named Thyme, so I just got the two of them mixed up haha.

yeah, she does :3
    she has less stuff that she just doesn't want to do 😑
    & more stuff that she will do :woop:
    & a couple that she'll do reluctently :plead:
    but she really just wants to get back to her home :plead:

Sounds like it could be the plot of an old Disney animated pet movie.

what did you think of her likes, dislikes, personality traits, habits & short bio, i wonder? *never mind if you saw that too :> *

I checked over everything indeed. It made me wonder why Hobbies was still crossed out even though she has one now, but everything else looked fine to me.

she has a butterfly friend that's always fluttering around beside her :woop: she met her one time :love:

her name is ''Tullia'' *the name is a Irish name & it means peaceful. It is also the name of an Australian butterfly.View attachment 159855

That's nice! And her butterfly friend has a pretty name as well.

thyme doesn't have a butterfly friend anymore.... she has a duck friend named ''Fiona'' :3

View attachment 159896View attachment 159897
    i'll draw her later, i think, maybe :D *this hood is just what she looks like :> * she's a small ducky :3

DUCK! 🦆

Awesome, I hope that will keep some people from getting confused.

edit at 7:48 pm: i'm trying again on act 7 of chapter 1: the golden vault now :love: edit at 8:23 pm: opened the golden vault & finished it :D now i'm gonna unlock & do act 5 Cheating the race

edit at 8:32 pm: it's not so easy after all.... i guess i'll work my way towards chapter 4 as it seems it needs the time stop hat & the the hook badge

The hook badge is extremely fun, so I hope you get it soon.

Years
    Ah, yeah true. Though Ryme's sister is named Thyme, so I just got the two of them mixed up haha.
    thyme was the gym leader before her, too :>

little kitty's name is now '' Layla'' it either in Arabic, means 'night' or in Persian, means 'dark haired'

Sounds like it could be the plot of an old Disney animated pet movie.
    it could be, yeah :o

I checked over everything indeed. It made me wonder why Hobbies was still crossed out even though she has one now, but everything else looked fine to me.
    yeah, i did un-cross out hobbies... but i guess it is a little bit visible still :mareepwave:
    she also likes hitting the wind chime that you see outside the first house that she comes across.... there's no one home, so it's fine :love:

she also dislikes being called weird.... :o
    That's nice! And her butterfly friend has a pretty name as well.
    DUCK! 🦆
    yeah! :D
    you like duck? :love:

i think i'm gonna draw her today :3

fiona is a domesticated mallard, so she can fly :>

fiona will offer to help her get the really high up shinies & help her get the soccer balls from really high up...
    since layla's not fond of high places .. since she fell from a great height the first time
    :plead:

i imagine that she lives below her... & when she noticed layla falling, she went into rescue mode... but couldn't quite make it to her to grab her.... so when layla fell into the trash bin, fiona decided to just follow her to keep an eye on her.... until layla notices her..
    & she joins her on her little adventure :love:

edit at 2:24 pm: i drew her :D
    fiona the duckling.jpg

Awesome, I hope that will keep some people from getting confused.
    yeah :>
    :mareepwave::woop::love:

i just had a thought about that actually.... those hooks in mafia town... i wonder if that badge is for those :hattremhuh:

Last edited:
    Years
    i'm in subcon forest act 1 now...

when i got there first time, i didn't know what i was doing... after getting pons & lifes, i saw two little guys, one ran away.... i chased after him ... i didn't know what was gonna happen, so i got very much tricked....

441021554_1658331614909275_7731832841327816022_n.jpg442494210_1658331648242605_3815924677039687053_n.jpg444484249_1658331611575942_6755591717601365104_n.jpg444990948_1658331618242608_4396047153293029168_n.jpg 441548677_1658332834909153_3550395592392632704_n.jpg 444769992_1658332838242486_7648601313788955399_n.jpg444458199_1658332848242485_2489842990127510691_n.jpg

note to self: never ever trust follow a imp like person & into the hands of a seemingly evil dark spirit from the forest :plead: :cautious: he'll kill anymore who denies the contract😒

i thought that forest was kinda alright, with the mushrooms, til i saw that :cautious:

edit at 10:38 pm: it seems that i have to follow him.... awwww..... that's bad... he's creepy :plead: 😖 the way that you get caught in a trap beforehand....

Last edited:
    Years
    It looks so nice now! You've really come a long way with it!

It certainly looks like they are from the perspective of the lake in the photo though. Like the lake is folded upward so it can be seen, rather than flat across the ground like it would be if they were right in front of it. I'm not saying that they 'are' on one, just that it 'looks like they are'.

Cool! Having you as an occasional character will be neat!

i finished a character for my buttermilk comic :love:

based on my not used anymore pawmot sona :>

her name is carlita :woop:
    Marmotte_2014_2015_(10).JPG

as for my buttermilk comic, this is one i very much do want to make, but i have, other then those couple of pages & those characters that i currently have so, i have zip done yet....

other then the dialogue in those pages that i've done so far, i've no idea what the story/plot is for the script.... 😖
    help 😖
    😑granted i haven't been thinking about it, but 😅

Last edited:

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    thyme was the gym leader before her, too :>

little kitty's name is now '' Layla'' it either in Arabic, means 'night' or in Persian, means 'dark haired'

Indeed she was.

Layla's also a nice name. What made you decide you wanted to change it?

yeah, i did un-cross out hobbies... but i guess it is a little bit visible still :mareepwave:
    she also likes hitting the wind chime that you see outside the first house that she comes across.... there's no one home, so it's fine :love:

she also dislikes being called weird.... :o

Yeah, it is a bit visible still.

Wind chimes make lovely sounds, so I totally understand why she likes to poke at them!

yeah! :D
    you like duck? :love:

🦆I do like duck!🦆 :D

fiona is a domesticated mallard, so she can fly :>

fiona will offer to help her get the really high up shinies & help her get the soccer balls from really high up...
    since rena's not fond of high places .. since she fell from a great height the first time
    :plead:

i imagine that she lives below her... & when she noticed layla falling, she went into rescue mode... but couldn't quite make it to her to grab her.... so when layla fell into the trash bin, fiona decided to just follow her to keep an eye on her.... until layla notices her..
    & she joins her on her little adventure :love:

She sounds like a very friendly duck! 🦆 Hopefully she won't have to save Layla from another bad fall, since she's going to be avoiding high places.

edit at 2:24 pm: i drew her :D

View attachment 159940

She looks great! 🦆

i just had a thought about that actually.... those hooks in mafia town... i wonder if that badge is for those :hattremhuh:

I'd say they almost certainly are for that if they are the hooks I'm thinking of.

i'm in subcon forest act 1 now...

when i got there first time, i didn't know what i was doing... after getting pons & lifes, i saw two little guys, one ran away.... i chased after him ... i didn't know what was gonna happen, so i got very much tricked....

View attachment 159952View attachment 159953View attachment 159954View attachment 159955 View attachment 159956 View attachment 159957View attachment 159958
    note to self: never ever trust follow a imp like person & into the hands of a seemingly evil dark spirit from the forest :plead: :cautious: he'll kill anymore who denies the contract😒

i thought that forest was kinda alright, with the mushrooms, til i saw that :cautious:
    edit at 10:38 pm: it seems that i have to follow him.... awwww..... that's bad... he's creepy :plead: 😖 the way that you get caught in a trap beforehand....

Yeah, you have to work for him if you want to keep playing the levels there. You do get to teach him a lesson at the end of those levels though!

i finished a character for my buttermilk comic :love:

based on my not used anymore pawmot sona :>

her name is carlita :woop:
    View attachment 159969

She looks so nice! Great idea for a new character!

as for my buttermilk comic, this is one i very much do want to make, but i have, other then those couple of pages & those characters that i currently have so, i have zip done yet....

other then the dialogue in those pages that i've done so far, i've no idea what the story/plot is for the script.... 😖
    help 😖
    😑granted i haven't been thinking about it, but 😅

Well, from what I remember from the couple of pages you've done so far, Buttermilk was upset because her mother wouldn't go someplace with her because she was too busy tending to her sick sister. You could always make the first part of her comic involve Buttermilk going to find some medicine to help her sister get better so her mother can go with her again.

Years
    Indeed she was.

Layla's also a nice name. What made you decide you wanted to change it?
    ehhh.... i don't know... just because :3
    Yeah, it is a bit visible still.
    :>
    Wind chimes make lovely sounds, so I totally understand why she likes to poke at them!
    🦆I do like duck!🦆 :D
    : D
    She sounds like a very friendly duck! 🦆 Hopefully she won't have to save Layla from another bad fall, since she's going to be avoiding high places.
    yeah :3
    but..... layla won't have a choice once it comes time to go home.... she will ''have to'' climb all the way back up there.... what, unless she's going to ask for a ride? i don't think fiona's going to do that for her, is she? :hattremhuh: 😅

*note: in game, layla will be wearing the duck hat, so she'll be climbing naturally in game... but still 😅 *
    She looks great! 🦆
    I'd say they almost certainly are for that if they are the hooks I'm thinking of.
    i thought so :3
    Yeah, you have to work for him if you want to keep playing the levels there.
    😑
    the creepy spirit hands in the swamp keep pulling me down, though.... it's annoying & i hate that 😑 😖
    You do get to teach him a lesson at the end of those levels though!
    great! :coolrim::love:
    She looks so nice! Great idea for a new character!
    lots more to come... i'm working on a new one since yesterday :3
    Well, from what I remember from the couple of pages you've done so far, Buttermilk was upset because her mother wouldn't go someplace with her because she was too busy tending to her sick sister. You could always make the first part of her comic involve Buttermilk going to find some medicine to help her sister get better so her mother can go with her again.
    ooh, i like that :D i want to use that :D

funnily enough, a while back, i was actually looking through a book of medicinal herbs that my mum has, but i gave up... but i think i'll look again :3

Last edited:
    Years

edit at 2:27 pm: i finished 2 new characters :D based on my now not used espurr sona & based on my now not used vulpix sona
    Spoiler:

Years
    look what i drew Ages ago :3

Untitled     1   .png
    buttermilk, she's probably literally my mascot by now :love:

be in for youtube or anything else
    :coolrim: :love:

Spoiler: i think she need more expressions ^^ please give me ideas for them...

Last edited:
    Back