• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Maccrash is a beautiful person

£

You're gonna have a bad time.
Years
  • We give thanks to the Great Stork above,

For bringing us a Child of Perverse Nature. He has provided us with much joy over the past Sixteen Years.

Praise be to the Stork. Praise be to Lord Helix. Thine wisdom is consummate.

We are gathered today to offer thanks for his delightful charm. Young Matthew J. Maccrash was born on the 9th of July, 1998 into a dark world. A world that was missing its talismanic hipster. It was a world that lacked last.fm. It was a world that lacked Rate Your Music Dot Com. It was a world where pitchfork.com was about farming as opposed to worshipping Hipster Legends.

As a birthday present, I have decided to offer Matt Sixteen Tips To Not Die Before He Turns Seventeen:

TIP 1: Do not walk into oncoming traffic. You will get hurt. A lot.
    TIP 2: On a related note, if you see Quil driving, run. Run as fast as your hip legs can carry you.
    TIP 3: Drinking cleaning products such as bleach will not help you live a long healthy life.
    TIP 4: Fall damage is very dangerous. Take care to avoid being near the edge of a platform.
    TIP 5: Wear protection for anything where wearing protection is advised.
    TIP 6: Avoid juggling with cacti. If you were to accidentally get one in your eye, you would certainly regret it.
    TIP 7: Avoid locking yourself in a freezer. You may become severely impaired.
    TIP 8: Do not stand next to explosives and ignite them. Remain a safe distance from them at all times.
    TIP 9: Avoid anything with a gun. That includes 90% of America.
    TIP 10: Avoid getting into a drunken bar brawl. You may not die, but you may suffer some broken bones.
    TIP 11: Do not attempt to pilot a vehicle which you are not qualified to drive. This is very unwise.
    TIP 12: Do not stand on a stormy open field. You would be playing a dangerous game.
    TIP 13: Use of electrical appliances in the bath is not advised.
    TIP 14: Do not challenge people to fight you irl. You will probably lose.
    TIP 15: Always remember to breathe. Forgetting to breathe is silly and will result in you not reaching the age of 17.
    TIP 16: Keep your fancy hipster music to a reasonable volume. Playing your fancy hipster music at 200 decibels will result in damage that will make living more difficult.

And now that I have offered such fine, generous and wise advice, I have to conclude with the ol' cliché.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU HIPSTER, YOU SNAIL MUNCHER, YOU EXTRAORDINARY DEAR FRIEND OF MINE. <3333

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • thanks mate. the only excuse people have for not responding to this beautiful post is them merely not seeing it yet. just kidding. (: this is the most beautiful post of all time tho and the most thorough birthday wish I've ever received

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2015
    So proud he survived #thecursedage.

Also, I'd like to add that Pitchfork was launched in 1995.

You tried, George.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • It's Zeffy's fault for getting modded today, it stole the thunder of your birthday. And your sweet 16, too. How insensitive!

I didn't forget by the way, I was waiting for the furore to die down to bump the thread so people would see :P

IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME ASK GEORGE I SAID IT TO HIM

Anyway happy birthday!

Years
  • Despite the fact a mod promotion overshadowed your birthday today, I do wish you have an awesome one!

Turning 16 is surely something to be worth recognized because well it's one of the rare milestones that get the huge attention. You seem to have good music taste going by what you post in the What Are You Listening To? thread and we hope you continue to show it. And do stick around for more birthdays, Mac! Enjoy your special day.

- Hikamaru

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Dude you're one of the chillest guys I know. At least until someone mentions emos. You listen to my ramblings and make this site at least a little bit fun for me, and you know how much I hate admitting to having fun. I hope you have a great day and i hope we'll still be in touch when your 21st comes around.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    i don't usually post in these threads but i'll make an exception. happy birthday!!!!

i wrote you a poem on the spot.

you're a cool cat.
    with cool headphones.
    you are the shimmering diamond
    in the granite that is the member base.
    you're my prince.
    you're my frog.
    you're my toad.
    you're my snake.
    you are the sun.
    you are the moon.
    but you are a minor
    and can never be my horse.
    srry 4 ur thread.

© nick 1992 - 2014
    do not rip

coming to vinyl for your listening pleasure.

Years
  • We've never really spoken but I've seen a lot of your posts around the forum.. pretty evident that you're awesome (and very loved!) here. ;D

Happy 16th! Enjoy your special day yes! I've no awesome poem to give i'm sorry but others have made up for that. Hopefully.

Years
  • Happy birthday maccrash! You're a little over a month older than me, how funny! Hope your day is wonderful and you get showered with gifts and love. :]

Back