• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mafia Falls [Game Over] Epilogue coming Thursday

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Gunner . . . Gunner please

The town had two cops, two watchers, a dreamer and a mortician (six investigative-esque roles) plus a jailer, bodyguard and santa (minus Santa's investigative ability). The game was completely stacked in the town's favor. Not to mention that Wiz forgot to give us Pacifica when we N0ed her, and forgot about his restrictions on roles like Gideon, furthering how town-sided it was. The only reason I didn't die sooner was because Wiz gave me a vest for pointing out the Gideon mistake, which is why the lynch against me didn't work.

The town didn't win because half went inactive and others made poor plays. It's honestly surprising how badly they failed, considering the rather major handicaps they had.

Years
    Epilogue:

The Society of the Blind Eye huddled together.
    "What should we do with them?" Ivan questioned his recruits.
    "I say we keep the beautiful maiden alive!" the gnomes replied.

A few minutes later, everyone who opposed them was dead. Ivan stood among the wreckage, watching as the gnomes walked down a tattered carpet.

"Do you, magical gnomes of the forest, take Gideon, the beautiful maiden, to be your queen?"

"We do!" they yelled.

"And do you, Gideon, take the gnomes as your husbands, to serve and love forever, until death?"

"I tooold you, I'M NOT A GIRL!" he screamed.

"What?" The gnomes said, startled. "I guess we couldn't hear you with the gag in your mouth."

"Kill him"

Gideon struggled, but soon met the sharp end of a flagpole.

The Society was disappointed. There was nobody left. Everyone was dead. They had won, but at what price? It was then that Bill entered the scene.

"So, you guys want to rule over an alive town? Well, have I got the deal for you!"

After a minute of negotiations, Bill and Ivan shook hands, the world bending out of shape. The entire town was reverted back to how it was at the start. But this time, Ivan was in charge. And the whole town was enslaved by Gnomes.

There may be a sequel, however I'm not sure at this point.
    Thanks for playing everyone.

Back