• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mafia In The Middle of Nowhere - Game Over!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Ugh when you had a post but lost it. Ill try to sum it up bc im at work and itll be getting busy any moment but instead of posting i decided to play kingdom hearts instead yesterday (no regrets)

1. Yes i know my reasoning was shitty and it was a tacked on vote. Bad move. If i wasnt the one under the lamp i would be suspecting the same person.

2. However Only two choices seemed to abstain (which i couldnt do i dont... think?) Or vote aldo or malanaphii. The latter didnt seem suss to me at all through their defense so that left me with aldo. I honestly feel that tacking on a different vote would have been weirder if not really random. And would yall really have seen that as inno after what he flipped as? Especially if i didnt have a reason for voting them other than "i didnt want to vote aldo" (because at the time i did partially suspect aldo but no one else).

3. Least i voted instead of throwing up some "neither seems right" (going back to point 2 as those seemingly being the only two options) and then not voting at the end. I personally find naku suss because of that action especially because we were warned when the day will end and superjolt is pretty good at ending them on time. Though fair enough,i did have to vote someone, so while this argument for my innocence cant really be valid i still stick at least to what i said about naku.

What more would you like to hear from me other than me mostly agreeing my vote was shitty with no real reason (which i mean. Its for the most part true and idk if i missed a post of aldos or not but inreally did dislike what he said about how he would use vig.)

Sorry if this made no sense 5am + mobile + tired.

malanaphii

i'm about to monologue, son
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2023
    at this point i'm kind of unsure - i would like to hear from naku too though. i think for now i'm going to [unvote] Ash & [vote] naku in hopes it'll push them to give a response. i'd kinda like a claim from naku & ash but at the same time i do kinda agree with cb about people claiming today maybe being a bad idea - although actually, i'm not sure how much i trust cb as it is.

Years
  • There's no point voting Naku right now when he's about to be purged for inactivity anyway and Ash's defence isn't really much of a defence if you ask me. I'm going to be leaving my vote where it is.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Well i mean im not going to spew nonsense that wont make a damn lick of sense as "defense" if even i thought my reasoning for going with the vote was nothing but filler. Honestly looking back at what i wrote six hours ago it looks like gibberish so shrug. I think id at least try to be lying out of my ass if i felt backed into a corner.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • Sorry it's true I have been coasting for a bit, been struggling to keep up lately. I find Ash's defense to be weak and honestly I really expected a claim in there. Since there was none, I feel quite safe in voting her for today. ##Vote Ash

As far as Aldo goes, I've honestly been pretty lost in this game and I didn't quite keep up with the logic being presented by others, but something about the situation didn't immediately read scum to me. If I had checked the thread after my last post about him I would've joined in the vote, but at the time I had been hoping some other information would come up because I was not completely convinced.

Not sure how I feel about Naku, I feel like he's been playing very similar to me so far.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Did yall want me to claim? Mal seemed up in the air about it.

Eh not that is matters. I got nothing to claim im just a villager so no defense there either.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Btw its hard for me to look back bc mobile but unless we are certain of the setup id be aware of people claiming power roles bc mafia can easily claim a role that wont be counter claimed bc its not the set up we are on.

That's all

Edit: weary, not be aware. thanks mobile.

Last edited:

malanaphii

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2023
    honestly, i'm more inclined to trust ash at the moment, considering there isn't much else they could do, and the whole pointing out the claiming power roles thing that could happen sounds kinda town to me. either way, they're probably going to be lynched today anyway, but i'm still not trusting naku, and i would like them to claim/say something lol (although i mean, if they don't, they'll die anyway so)

UPDATE: if ash and naku die today, the next person sus on my list is cb. also.... don't shoot bidoof.

Last edited:

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • I don't really think there's much more that Ash can say, nor do I think it was a weak defence (especially since I mentioned to avoid claiming where possible, so I'm not going to hold it against her for not claiming right away).

No point voting for Naku if they're going to die anyway so gonna put a vote on Doof instead. Not buying the whole "confused by the previous day" claim, as I'm not sure what there was to be confused by (apart from really poor logic by Aldo)?

[vote] BidoofFTW

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • Final Day 3 Votals

Ash (3) - gimmepie, Pecilia, Bidoof FTW
    Nakuzami (1) - malanaphii
    Bidoof FTW (1) - Charlie Brown

Not Voting: Ash, Mars, Nakuzami

Time's up!

Naku will be replaced.

Superjolt

Years

• Night 3

Everyone thought it would be funny for Ash to be literally burned to ashes or something as a good joke/pun but since that already kinda happened in WitchHunt, they decided to be more original and throw her in front of a Tauros stampede instead.

————————————

Ash was lynched! She was a Vanilla Townie!

It is now Night 3, you have 24 hours to get night actions in!

Superjolt as the GM

Sawsbuck - Town Weapon Inspector
    jdthebud - Vanilla Townie
    Aldo - Mafia Goon
    L'Belle (replaced Neon Sword) - Vanilla Townie
    Kitty - Vanilla Townie
    Ash - Vanilla Townie

gimmepie
    Pecilia
    Mars
    Charlie Brown
    malanaphii
    EvilChameleon (replaced Nakuzami)
    Bidoof FTW

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Oops
    I even just popped in to see if I'd missed the phase
    Ripperonni

Edit: p.s. - if you're curious, I got Kingdom Hearts III mere hours after the last day started
    So
    That's where I've been the whole time lmao

Last edited:

Superjolt

Years

• Day 4

Poor malanaphii had been attacked in the middle of the night. She was found on the street with a large axe in her neck, one of her arms was found some distance away down the street.

————————————

malanaphii was killed! She was a Backup Weapon Inspector!

This day will be 48 hours!

Superjolt as the GM

Sawsbuck - Town Weapon Inspector
    jdthebud - Vanilla Townie
    Aldo - Mafia Goon
    L'Belle (replaced Neon Sword) - Vanilla Townie
    Kitty - Vanilla Townie
    Ash - Vanilla Townie
    malanaphii - Backup Weapon Inspector

gimmepie
    Pecilia
    Mars
    Charlie Brown
    EvilChameleon (replaced Nakuzami)
    Bidoof FTW

Spoiler:

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • [Vote]BidoofFTW

Funny how they would roleblock me when I state a target. If they were innocent then mafia wouldn't have blocked. Of course, that post was also bait.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Hello folks, it's me, your favorite Mischief Maker in to spice the game up.

malanaphii

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2023
    eh, me getting killed wasn't a surprise tbh. anyway, i still stand by everything i said - good luck town! <3

Mars

Lowlight
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Aug 19, 2021
    [Vote]BidoofFTW

Funny how they would roleblock me when I state a target. If they were innocent then mafia wouldn't have blocked. Of course, that post was also bait.
    Slow down a bit. Mala was pretty adamant about defending doof, so it's likely that she got a clear inspection on him. That's probably why she got targeted in first place. This seems more like an attempt to waste today's lynch.

Mars

Lowlight
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Aug 19, 2021
    My role's as good as useless at this stage, so I'm claiming. I'm the town bodyguard. Targets were as followed:
    N1 - GP, figured that he might get namekilled and could probably put in more work than me if he were town. Didn't consider the possibly of the vig firing N1, so that couldd've ended badly.
    N2 - I idled. There weren't any hints towards a PR that might need protecting, and I was pretty unsure about alignments. Decided that I'd be better off saving it for the next night.
    N3 - First off, apologies for missing the phase end. I targeted Pecilia. Mala's defense of doof led me to believe that she was likely to be the weapon inspector, so I was anticipating a roleblock on her and a kill on Pecilia, letting his vig go through. Contemplated that one for hours, but it looks like I made the wrong choice.

Back