• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Magikarp Jump releases in Italy [UPDATE: Australia, Canada, USA]

bobandbill

one more time
Years
  • Huh, my third Magikarp was also Shiny I think... Maybe it was the second though.

Only had one death, which was a Voltorb. Seems you get some JP for the safe option a lot of time anyway so unless it's a new Magikarp not near the end of training I don't risk unnecessarily. That said, you get achievements for killing Magikarp, so... =p

Overall - cute game, decent fun. Grinding is becoming annoying but that's okay, I don't need to play it constantly anyway.

Goo

Fiction is an improvement on life
    Years
  • This game is taking up way too much of my time already. I'm obsessed. Its so cute and playful and magikarp are lovely creatures :3

I just wish we could eat them instead of retiring them.

Years
  • Yeah I never thought to look more into or download it since 'Magikarp Jump' seemed like it'd be a repetitive, boring title. Even though it is repetitive it's still really really fun though, and I got hooked immediately. Temped to buy one of the item packs in the shop!

Nero

I like it.
    Years
  • Sacrifices had to be made, but I can finally sleep at night.
    Spoiler:

From what I've heard, it's surprisingly pretty good, and I'm real glad. Man, am I keen. Is this healthy? I need this app. I'm addicted to a sweet I've never tasted. Help.

colter519

Youngster
    Years
  • It's way more fun that it should be...and it's got me understanding where those random trainers with 6 magikarp are coming from! I want my friendly fish follower jumping around with me too!

Back