• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Type Emblem: Main thread

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
Also, I forgot to reply earlier, but could my moves be updated so that Reflect and Rollout are replaced by Recover and Psyshock? Sorry for the bother, and I understand if it's not possible.

Sure thing, I got you!

Curious Lycan but can Shuckle be KO'd by the enemy, necessitating that we shield him from the enemy?

Yes. :3 And I can tell you, he wouldn't be amused if you let him being KO'd. If you look at his stats though, the old man is definitely capable of taking a couple of hits, so I wouldn't worry too much.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 24, 2022
latest
- I'll go up the mountain when I feel like it.

giphy.gif

Waterproof will go with group B.

Last edited:

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Hmm knowing that we have to shield Shuckle, maybe going up the mountain isnt as good of an idea as I thought. His Bug typing makes him vulnerable to both Rock and Flying type moves, although Rock reduces the Flying damage back down to x1. Regardless, I think Team A would benefit from it nonetheless. Also, judging by the team roster, Lutin, Cuddles, Meta, Lily, Unicorn, Alex and Freesia have yet to check-in and verify which direction they wish to go. I mean we could have 12 go up while 8 stay behind since I dont think Lycan put a limit on what the teams can be, although the fewer that stay behind means more enemies for them to face. Granted if our AWOL compatriots return, they'll be our reinforcements.

Last edited:

Lycanthropy

Years
Hmm knowing that we have to shield Shuckle, maybe going up the mountain isnt as good of an idea as I thought. His Bug typing makes him vulnerable to both Rock and Flying type moves, although Rock reduces the Flying damage back down to x1. Regardless, I think Team A would benefit from it nonetheless. Also, judging by the team roster, Lutin, Cuddles, Meta, Lily, Unicorn, Alex and Freesia have yet to check-in and verify which direction they wish to go. I mean we could have 12 go up while 8 stay behind since I dont think Lycan put a limit on what the teams can be, although the fewer that stay behind means more enemies for them to face. Granted if our AWOL compatriots return, they'll be our reinforcements.

Unless I hint that it would be otherwise, you can assume the two battles will be approximately equally challenging. That said, the group can be split in any way you guys wish, no limit on anything.

But if you get reinforcements, you can bet the enemy will get some too. That's only fair. :>

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
Three exact days have gone past. The quest to obtain the legendary artifact will soon come to an end.

Despite dragging himself closer to the goal they agreed to achieve, Cuddles still couldn't shake the worry away. The path he's currently taking led him further from home, a place now he can assume to be unsafe from both sides. Should they find what they wanted, will he race through the woods back to where he came from? He hasn't decided what to do first once they did, or perhaps, he just doesn't know what he should do.

Cuddles has decided to take the front on the mountainside!

Last edited:

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
People who've yet to check in:
Lily
Freesia
Alex
Unicorn
Meta
Lutin

I've poked these people in one form or another so... I don't know what's taking them so long to respond with their decision. Granted, I poked many of them after they were last on so they haven't seen my pokes as they say. Figure we ought to give them a bit more time but at some point we got to get this Battle started.

Last edited:

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
Lily: Those Flying types up there scare me so I will stay down here and protect the Mountainside.

Lily will stay and protect the mountainside.

Lycanthropy

Years
The teams shall be divided as follows:

A) Climb the mountain and battle the mountainfolk
Objective: Rout the enemy
Key types: Flying, Rock
288.png
183.png
215.png
444.png
562.png
417.png
Pinx_icon.png
081.png
Pink_Wailmer_icon.png
213.png

B) Stand guard
Objective: Protect the road up the mountain
Key types: ???
037.png
531.png
577.png
778.png
005.png
548.png

A small group of Pok?mon appears to be thinking very hard still, unsure as to which way to go.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Well with Lutin checking in and confirming her move, that's everyone on my theoretical Team A. Just leaves Meta, Freesia, Alex and Unicorn and whether or not they intend to guard the rear or venture up the Mountain.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
My apologies for being late! I didn't expect that I'd be unable to get on PC at all over the weekend. :(

But now that I'm back, I'll go ahead and confirm that I'm on board with CodeHelmet's plan to guard the mountain! So that'll put me on Team B. ^_^

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Alrighty, Freesia's on board so welcome to Team B. I know Unicorn knows about FTE but she has to make her response flashy and to her standards. No word on Alex and Meta though.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I think that at this point we have enough people going up the mountain, so the few who haven't decided yet should probably join team B to bolster their numbers.

Lycanthropy

Years
I think that at this point we have enough people going up the mountain, so the few who haven't decided yet should probably join team B to bolster their numbers.
I have to agree. If everybody would join team A, I can foresee team B being royally screwed. xD

I am curious about that flashy post of Jirachu's though, so let's give her another day to put that here. Totally not using this as an excuse to make some last-minute changes to the maps. Either way, Chapter 3 shall be up tomorrow. Get hyped! :D

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 24, 2022
If that happened, could we have Lycario as a super OP emergency ally or something? ;D

While I won't speak for the GM Lycan, I'm sure he'd either give us notice and allow the teams to be adjusted.
Or
Lycan would adjust the difficulty down a little bit if he deemed the maps would be too difficult to handle.

Altho who knows, maybe Lycan will throw out a lv 50 Mewtwo as part of the mountainfolk.

I'm excited to start.

Last edited:

Lycanthropy

Years
If that happened, could we have Lycario as a super OP emergency ally or something? ;D

If he actually were super OP, why wouldn't he just journey on his own instead of recruiting a low-level team that does all the work for him? :thinking:

Altho who knows, maybe Lycan will throw out a lv 50 Mewtwo as part of the mountainfolk.

You're really overestimating my cruelty if you expect me to throw in a legendary against a level 25 party. Now at level 30 maybe...

Back