• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Make A Wish and have it horribly corrupted ~

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Granted. It's ruled by none other than "Dutch Van Der Linde" himself.

Spoiler:

I wish for better math comprehension.

Years
    Granted, but you draw the attention of the most powerful beings from other universes.... a battle ensues and nothing but catastrophic devastation across all universes involved is left in it's wake... ... and the battle ended in a draw too =\

I wish humans would focus more on what they have in common.

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Granted. Humans also focus on what they have in common with trees, they plant themselves to the ground and realise too late that roots don't grow from their feet :(

I wish for a good coop videogame.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Granted, but it is local coop and a Switch exclusive!

I wish for Halloween to be earlier this year!

Years
    They come to us in peace, sure.
    But after spending a couple hours on our planet we've already driven them nuts with our selfishness and they leave in a hurry never to return again.

I wish for a yearlong winter =D

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Granted. It's so extreme the planet enters another Ice Age.

I wish YouTube would bring back the dislike button. (it was actually a good way to gauge if a video was worth the time).

Years
    Granted, you get digitized and live in every game at the same time now. Being a sentient player character you'll be able to outperform everyone everywhere!
    It's a one way trip though.

I wish for some chocolate milk.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Granted. An empty carton of chocolate milk because I got carried away and drank it myself.

I wish my pet fish would stop trying to kill other fish.

NearAutomas

Acoustic Wonderbag
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2022
    Granted, but your fish starts evolving legs and develops a thirst for hairless bipedal apes.

I wish to see something that'll make me cry, something that'll put me in awe.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Granted but it puts everything else that you surround yourself with in perspective and makes you hate them and the fact that you'll never experience something like it again.

I wish for some peace and quiet time for myself.

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Granted, but you have to pay it yourself... I hope you have an infinite amount of money!

I wish to be famous.

Years
    Granted. You'll be dealing with paparazzi and have zero privacy now, so I feel like I don't even need to corrupt.

I wish to see the inside of schrodinger's box.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    granted, but it is very fast paced and you just can't keep up with the flow!

I wish for a time travel machine!

Years
    Granted, but each use will kill a random person somewhere/somewhen.... which could even be one of your past relatives... are you willing to risk the Paradox and blow everything up? =\

I wish to be less shy.

Back