• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Male or Female, and Name?

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Me? I'm playing as the male character and I call him Twiggy. Just because. ♪

Kroso

Sleeping soundly
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Dec 22, 2016
    Using Hillbert in white and black,named myself Abrahan as,that is the only name I can think of.

Vapore

Simple to the Core. ♥
    Years
    I'm a girl and I like to play as my own gender whenever I can. Because of that simple fact, I chose Hilda and used my name. =x

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    I picked the female character, name is YOH. As much as I don't really like the design, I used the male character in Hoenn once and it felt weird lol, so I just picked the girl this time. I just wish her cap was the same colour as the boy's :/

Years
    I always play as a male unless I have multiple versions in that generation. Males are always Storm, Chez or Z. Females always end up with random names.

Years
    I'm playing as Hilda, and using a shortened form of my real name. Since Kathleen is eight letters, and therefore one letter too long, I call myself Kat. I've been praying for the day they make the name line a little longer so I can go by my actual name lol.

Jack

ego
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2020
    Hilbert and its Jack :o. I miss the days where you can name your rivals :(.

Years
    I will be playing as the girl (Hilda) as I am female. I usually name myself Nichole (my real name) but I might consider other names.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    In my english White game I named myself Eury same with my japanese black game. i chose the female character in both. and in my english black game i chose the male character and named myself Kvothe

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    Although I very much liked Hilda's design, I went with Hilbert because I'm sexist I'm male and his design wasn't too bad, I actually kind of like it, and I've seen worse. Like Lucas in every game he's ever been in ever.

Named myself Kiyoshi. :3

archeops14

The First Bird
    Years
    I played as Hilbert (glad we could name ourselves) and called myself Desmomy (emulator hint). That was before I saw Archeops, or else I would have named myself Archie.

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    I always pick the male character. And my name is always either "Cesar"(my real name) or "Escrax".

+1 brownie point to anyone who figures out the relationship between the names.

Kingdom Hearts reference perhaps?

anyway, my character's name has always been Jason, which is my real name.

Back