• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Male users - do you ever wear pink?

• Total voters
Years
  • I have a pink button down shirt I look damn good in, so yes.

I'mma hunt you down and burn that crap to smithereens!

. . . Well in fairness, I admittedly do think you would look reasonable in that shirt.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    No, I've never worn pink and I never will. I stick to the likes of Blue, I'm sorry.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • My clothes consist of blank colours, usually white or black or grey. I wouldn't mind wearing a pink shirt, but since I don't have any I don't wear pink.

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I don't own anything pink, but I would wear it if I did. Why not? It's just a color.
    Besides, it used to be pink was the color for boys and blue was the color for girls.

Years
  • Yes, occasionally. I do have a striped white/pink polo, a pink backpack, and a pink hoodie. If I could easily find more pink clothes, I would definitely wear pink more often, seeing as pink is my favorite color.

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
    Years
  • I don't think I've worn much pink before in my life but I wouldnt not wear pink. I have a pretty pink tie that I wear with one of my suits and it looks fairly nice. I just don't see much male clothing in pink that looks any good, which is the main reason why I dont pink in all honesty.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • I don't own any pink clothes, but I probably wouldn't have any problem wearing pink - as long as it wasn't a shade of pink that I really don't like, of which there are several. The whole idea of colors being gender-specific is idiotic anyway.

Years
  • I would have no problem wearing any pink clothing, but I've never liked wearing lighter colored clothing (yellow, pink, lime green, light blue, etc.) so I just never bothered. Wouldn't mind rocking a pink hat once and a while, though.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • I have a pink shirt and some trousers with pink stripes and I honestly don't see anything wrong in them.

Years
  • I used to have lots of pink stuff, but I grew and threw them out. I still like pink clothes, I look good in pink clothes. I just don't have any right now.
    I really need to change that.

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • i wore it once to a function.
    I think i was colour blind that day :-P

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • I don't have any, but I WANT one. But my mother out of all people doesn't want me getting one. I dunno, she said something about it not matching my complexion. It's just a freaking color. -_-;

Back