• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mallow X Lana: Yay or Nay?

Dr_Ukato

He who fights for joy, Not glory.
Years
    • Seen May 30, 2017
    Am I the only one who think that Mallow and Lana would be cute together? I feel like I'm the only one online who thinks so? I see all kinds of ships featuring one of them but never any with them together.
    So I'm asking. Does anyone else like these two together? Does this ship have a name yet or do I have the chance to name my very own ship?

smocks

fiat lux
    Years
  • Lol I tend to stay away from the shipping scene in Pokémon but I say you're the first to think this up but give it a quick search on tumblr just in case haha

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    there's literally millions of Pokemon fans, so the chances of you literally being the only one are slim

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • No you are not, because I've seen a couple of images of those two together. Dunno if there's an official name for it.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Someone here has a signature image from the anime where it looks like Mallow is tickling the chin of Lana.

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2020
    I don't know about that one but I would say nay because both Mallow and Lana are girls.

And what's wrong with that? I'm not sure what planet you are living on but there are couples even internet shipping pairings who are with 2 Boys/2 Girls. Gender doesn't determine love.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'm sort of okay-ish about them like I can see why people ship them but at the same time, I see them more like BFF who hangout a lot and talk about their ambitions. It can be a good shipping though!

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2020
    And what's wrong with that? I'm not sure what planet you are living on but there are couples even internet shipping pairings who are with 2 Boys/2 Girls. Gender doesn't determine love.

I'm the country where people are usually straight.

ImMrRoboto

That's MISTER Roboto to you!
    Years
  • No, I personally condemn shipping that isn't backed up with canon evidence.

Specially lesbian/gay ships, game freak just doesn't do things like that.

Personally, I've always defined a ship as a pairing that wasn't cannon. Oh well.

As for the ship, I like it. Playing through the game, I never thought about it, but looking back, their vastly different personalities would make for a fun pair!

As for a name, what about Seafood Shipping?

Schizii

Always tired.
    Years
  • I'm not really a fan. The shipping scene in Pokemon can be a little crazy sometimes, but I do admit they're quite cute. Lana isn't my favourite but Mallow is pure love. ❤

Back