• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Event] Mansion Extravaganza [Halloween 2K18]

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
This looks cool!

What You Are Called: jdthebud
What You Look Like: Arcanine
What You Are Doing: Pokemon Ruby
What is the Answer to Life?: 42 of course
Room You Wish To Start In: #3

Years
No instruction to where to go next this time? Waitting for it then.

According to the map, you were spit out in the room 32 and can go up to room 17, left room 11 or back down to room 43.
This looks cool!

What You Are Called: jdthebud
What You Look Like: Arcanine
What You Are Doing: Pokemon Ruby
What is the Answer to Life?: 42 of course
Room You Wish To Start In: #3

jdthebud enters the Mansion!
You decided to follow another participant and entered the Mansion. You follow the participant pretty closely, but the dark fog is blocking your view more with each step. After few metres, you found yourself surrounded by it. The curse of the Mansion started! Check your character on the map for more info about the curse.

But don't worry, I'll tell you which way you can go. Up! To the room 21.

Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2019
According to the map, you were spit out in the room 32 and can go up to room 17, left room 11 or back down to room 43.

Then I will go to Room 17. Nothing to interact in room 32?
If there were, I want to try to check the game console again, then the phone.

Last edited:

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022
Cinnabar Island? Why, that sounds like a perfect tropical vacation spot, count me in!

What You Are Called: Miau
What You Look Like: Liepard
What You Are Doing: Black 2
What is the Answer to Life?: 42
Room You Wish To Start In: 3

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
So I have to box Pokemon who fall asleep? Hmm not going to have too many instances where that happens save for annoying Jigglypuffs and against Drowzee/Gastly lines. Whenever I face Grass Pokemon I typically get Poisonpowder or Stun Spore as opposed to Sleep Powder. Anyways, I proceeded through Mount Moon with AJ and Sparky leading the way. Jessie and James proved little more than an annoyance with three Slash attacks taking them down. After arriving in Cerulean, I proceeded to battle Misty with Pikachu and it was a short contest. I used her Staryu to power up with Double Team and then proceeded to Thundershock her Water Pokemon. Was made all the easier when she used X-Defend twice on Staryu and once on Starmie. I then battled my rival once more before stopping for the next curse.

I'll interact with the Computer seeing as people ignore it :P

pikachu.gif

Sparky Level 21
Thundershock
Quick Attack
Slam
Double Team

pidgey.gif

Valkyrie Level 20
Gust
Sand Attack
Quick Attack
Whirlwind

sandshrew.gif

AJ Level 20
Scratch
Sand Attack
Slash

Last edited:
Years

The thing is, if we let you interact with something in new room, you could end up in different room and interact with something there, which could lead to you being transported to another room and so on... And you wouldn't be able to continue with the game. So when we planned the events for the rooms, we decided that if player is transported to the new room, they won't get the room curse and won't be able to interact with items in that room.

Anyway...

on154288 is deep in the Mansion!
Moving on after spooky encounter with the TV, you continue to the next room...
a8kld8S.png

You can see familiar statue glaring at you. Just like the statue in the room 14, it has a hidden lever. Or you could try teleport this time. As you're about to make your decision, you notice a wall near the teleport moved. It could be worth investigating it.

There is only one exit out of this room that leads to room 69. You can feel sinister force waiting for you in it.

I'll interact with the Computer seeing as people ignore it :P
CodeHelmet hacks the Mansion!
You sit to the computer and see one room of the Mansion:
M3Vb7ev.png

You also found out about fake wall placed all over the Mansion. One is even located in this room.

There is only one exit out of this room that leads to room 21. Or you could remove the fake wall and go through there to room 43.

NOTE: The room you saw on computer will be revealed to all players on the map when Spirit Shackle gets to update the map.

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
Years
If there were, I want to try to check the game console again, then the phone.
Game Console is uninteractable because you just came out of there, phone because I DON'T KNOW.

But you move to 17! It's much smaller than Zem made it out to be, because he also included room 12 for some reason.
Cinnabar Island? Why, that sounds like a perfect tropical vacation spot, count me in!

What You Are Called: Miau
What You Look Like: Liepard
What You Are Doing: Black 2
What is the Answer to Life?: 42
Room You Wish To Start In: 3
You have been added and should have a curse!

So I have to box Pokemon who fall asleep? Hmm not going to have too many instances where that happens save for annoying Jigglypuffs and against Drowzee/Gastly lines. Whenever I face Grass Pokemon I typically get Poisonpowder or Stun Spore as opposed to Sleep Powder. Anyways, I proceeded through Mount Moon with AJ and Sparky leading the way. Jessie and James proved little more than an annoyance with three Slash attacks taking them down. After arriving in Cerulean, I proceeded to battle Misty with Pikachu and it was a short contest. I used her Staryu to power up with Double Team and then proceeded to Thundershock her Water Pokemon. Was made all the easier when she used X-Defend twice on Staryu and once on Starmie. I then battled my rival once more before stopping for the next curse.

Basically what Zemanahrad said. Curse is live though! You didn't move at all.

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022
You have been added and should have a curse!

Thank you! Just a heads-up though, clicking Liepard on the map doesn't work, but I've checked the page source and it seems you've written my name as jMiau; my curse should be Zombie Dinner, right?

Years
Thank you! Just a heads-up though, clicking Liepard on the map doesn't work, but I've checked the page source and it seems you've written my name as jMiau; my curse should be Zombie Dinner, right?

I've check it up and you're right in both cases. I repaired it. You should now see yourself and your 1st curse really is Zombie Dinner. Have fun.

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
Years
Thanks. Question about the banning of Fairy types. Since there is no fairy type in Gen III, should I just treat any ret-conned Fairy types as banned instead? I'm happy to play it either way.
Yes

So my third curse is? Would continue my story but it'd be nice to know what other limitations I have heh.

oops fixed. have fun with another nuzlocke rule, which you can thank the rng for i actually didn't intentionally pick this one to screw you over, to mess up your team though. don worry your pokemon still dont die unless they sleep tho :)

Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2019
About the new curse, does egg count as pokemon? The Locked Pokeball must/should be in the team or can move it to the box?

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
Update #1 on Ruby:
In-Game Name: Arky
Rival: May
Starter: Mudkip

• Started with Boggy the Mudkip since Torchic is banned and Treeko would only be my choice if I were to play AS/OR.
  • Picked up a Zigzagoon on Route 103 for HM Slave and Pickup purposes.
  • Caught Fungo the Shroomish in the Petalburg Woods.
  • Destroyed Roxanne with Fungo's Absorb/Leech Seed/Stun Spore Combo.
Screens:
Spoiler:

The Brave Investigators:
Spr_3e_258.png

Boggy the Serious Mudkip, ♂ - L13
Ability: Torrent
Moves: Water Gun, Mud-Slap, Tackle, Growl
Spr_3e_285.png

Fungo the Gentle Shroomish, ♂ - L14
Ability: Effect Spore
Moves: Absorb, Tackle, Stun Spore, Leech Seed

HM Slaves:
Spr_3e_263.png

Zigzagoon - Cut

Now I'll move to Room 21.

Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2019

Mansion Zemanahrad - Pokemon Emerald #5

Spr_3e_289.png
Spr_3e_253.png
Spr_3e_277.png
Spr_3e_227.png
Spr_3e_263.png

• Pick up the Egg from an old Lady
  • DUSKTOX's Pokeball got broken and can't be used (Curse effect and yes, it is the same position as I posted here).
  • Got Skaria to replace DOSKTOX
  • Go to the Desert Area
  • Caught a Trapinch at Route 111, nicknamed Gabby. Sent to PC.
  • Grinding for Satori in about 30 minutes
  • Go back to Petalburg City
  • Release Gabby because of the curse

Petalburg Gym Battle - Norman (Dad)

Spr_B2W2_Norman.png

Spr_3e_327.png
Spr_3e_288.png
Spr_3e_264.png
Spr_3e_289.png

• Stack Bulk Up x6 while being confused by Spinda's Teeter Dance and turn skip by Slaken's Truant (Could take 10 minutes if in real-time speed)
  • Slaken sweep part 3

Current Team

Spr_3e_289.png

Slaken | Adamant Nature
Level 38 | Truant
Cut
Slash
Bulk Up
Slack Off

Spr_3e_253.png

Satori | Calm Nature
Level 29 | Overgrow
Leaf Blade
Screech
Absorb
Quick Attack

Spr_3e_277.png

Toki | Timid Nature
Level 24 | Guts
Peck
Wing Attack
Double Team
Quick Attack

Spr_3e_227.png

Skaria | Quiet Nature
Level 16 | Sturdy
Peck
Sand-Attack
Swift
Agility

Spr_3e_263.png

Zigzina | Quirky Nature
Level 16 | Pickup
Tackle
Cut
Tail Whip
Surf

I am go up to Room 69. My main goal is the check all the room first and it is too soon to risk for some troublesome curse

Last edited:
Years
Now I'll move to Room 21.
jdthebud is going deeper in the Mansion!
You rush to the next room...
U7vST2l.png

You can see a statue with glowing red eyes. It feels like it's watching you. You could investigate it. You also see a teleport in the corner of the room. Do you dare to touch it?

You're slowly thinking about what to do next, when you notice one of your Pokéballs is missing. You can hear a woman voice saying: "Sorry, but your little Boggy is now mine.", but you don't see anyone in the room with you. The curse of the Mansion strikes again. Check your character on the map for more info about the curse.

You can go to the room 14 on the left, room 29 on the right or room 43 right in front of you.

I am go up to Room 69. My main goal is the check all the room first and it is too soon to risk for some troublesome curse​

on154288 is getting sleepy!
You know the drill now, so it isn't surprising, when all you find in this room is just a big bed and some statues...
Xo217iN.png

You could take a nap now. I mean, don't you feel it? It's like the whole world just froze for you. No, it's just another curse! Check your character on the map for more info about the curse.

When you're done, you can go to the room 13 on the left or room 666 on the right. But that bed looks so comfortable.

Back