• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

//Map of the Week\\ - Vote for it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    God, sorry I'm late! :x

Anyway, the winner of this week is Stealth's Map! (big surprise. >.>)

Votes:
    Stealth's Map - 5 votes
    ¿TB Pro™'s, Disturbed's, >Dante<'s, and ~Fire's Maps - All tied with 1 vote

I shall get the maps of doom! :D

They have been added~

Last edited:

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    Aww, it wasn't mine. :(
    Anyway, I vote dratii's map. It's really well made, the shape is wonderful, and I like his choice to leave the FR tiles as they are.

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
    My Vote: Dratii's Map
    Why? It's the really only "great" map n there this week(no offence to anybody). The cave is wonderfully complex and filled with rocks and such, to make it look great. Probably the best cave I've ever seen.

Hiche..

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    My vote goes to Dratii's map. It is really one of the best caves done. It shows complexity in it, and neatness.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Okay guys, after weeks of this being closed, this has finally been re-opened with the votes! :D
    Anyways, the winner of this week is Dratii's Map!
    Congratulations~

Votes:
    Dratii's Map - 3 votes

Ditched votes - shamazzel; not an eligible reason.

I will go get the new maps!

They're up, happy voting~

Last edited:

sasquatchd00d

welcoming a clean head.
    Years
    I vote for Jasumin's map.

The building placement is great and I like how there is use of different use of grass tiles. You don't see that often, but it really is noticeable. The path is placed really well; it's not too straight and the thickness of it differs. I really like the palettes too.

Last edited:

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
    Hey why don't you put on one of my maps on @.o
    Anyways, I vote for Xray's (you're not undercover anymore) map. It has a nice feeling and it's good to see some really good use of tiles.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    My vote goes to Saquatchd00d's map.

Simplicity. A simple word. Lot's of maps are just too complex for their own good now. But this one's simple but still very well done.

Hiche..

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    I vote for Disturbed's (Jake) map. I love the shape of the mountain, I see no noticeable tile errors, and the grass is spread good.

I think all the maps are good.

colcolstyles

Yours truly
    Years
    I vote for sasquatchd00d's map because of it's simplicity. I seem to take a liking to more quaint maps these days and this map has hit the spot. Unfortunately, there are quite a few tree shadow errors (although he got it right with those two trees in the middle of the map). Excellent block edits, a mix of different normal-grass tiles, and good path shape all contribute to this map's humble, natural feel – perfect for a starting town.

Last edited:

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
    Map Choice: Dìsturbed's map
    Why the heck? This map is nice. It is quite simply put together, but it still has some aspects of complexity, such as in the mountains. Everything seems to flow together, so it's my choice.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I vote for sasquatchd00d's map because of how it's simplicity is used in a complex way.
    Also, the block edits are done well, and they show that he was not lazy in the creation of it.

Years
    My vote goes for Disturbed's [Xray's] map.
    Why? It is very nice I like the build and how everything is placed..

But I do have to say something, no offense to you Jake but I think it isn't honest to put 2 maps of the same maker up for voting.

Last edited:

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
    My vote goes for Disturbed's [Xray's] map.
    Why? It is very nice I like the build and how everything is placed..

But I do have to say something, no offense to you Jake, but I think it isn't honest to put 2 maps of the same maker up for voting.
    Err, his name is Mike:P Plus he didn't put up two maps from the same maker...One is Xray(Dìsturbed) and one is Disturbed(Jake)...

Years
    Err, his name is Mike:P Plus he didn't put up two maps from the same maker...One is Xray(Dìsturbed) and one is Disturbed(Jake)...

No the no offense thing is supposed to be for Jake xD not Mike I was talking to Mike ;P But it then still is the same maker no? if 1 = 1 it can't be 2 :P xD

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    I vote for L9's map because it's really well put together and with nothing semming to crowded

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back