• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Map of the Week

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I vote for colcolstyles' map, mainly because it is the most incredible map here. :D
    It's got a wonderful shape and everything. The mix between Ruby and FireRed tiles is great, as well.

Great job, colcolstyles~

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years
    I Vote for Colcolstyle's Map...
    The Originality of it gets it extra points IMO...
    The Shape is a nice and Curved Like Shape...
    The Thing That Gets It Though...
    Is That He Can Use The Bare Minimum in The Tiles...
    And Its Still More Beautiful than a map with Flashy tiles...
    And Few People can actually make FR And Ruby tiles Work to their advantage...

Really, Nice Job...

Last edited:

sasquatchd00d

welcoming a clean head.
    Years
    Well, it was really a tough decision for me. I really like Colcolstyles' map and I absolutely love Thrace's map. My vote goes to Thrace's map. I just really like the Nintendo style that the map has. I really would love to play through a route like this. And the subtle palette changes to the already nice Fire Red tiles make this map look great.

.Seth

.explorer.
    Years
    Hey guys, I'm sorry I haven't been on the past couple of days.
    My modem died out the other day and I can't access the internet from my house.
    Results are going to be over a day late, seeing as Friday evening is the earliest I can get access without having to go to a wifi hotspot.

So anyways, just expect the results to be in around 7 or 8 PM (closer to 8 or 9 probably) Friday night GMT -6.

Sorry for any inconveneience about this, but there is NOTHING I can really do.

Shadow_Gengar

Romhacker 4 Live
    Years
    Map Name: Herbstpfad (german :) )
    Tiles Used: Xiros, PKMN GSC, FR, R, S
    Credits: Xiros
    Comments: A route for my hack, called "Herbstpfad". :)
    (Put it in the translator = P)
    Mapshot:
    Map of the Week

('Remaker' is my Name on a german Pokémon-Board.)

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
    Map Name: Herbstpfad (german :) )
    Tiles Used: Xiros, PKMN GSC, FR, R, S
    Credits: Xiros
    Comments: A route for my hack, called "Herbstpfad". :)
    (Put it in the translator = P)
    Mapshot:
    Map of the Week

('Remaker' is my Name on a german Pokémon-Board.)
    It's time for voting... The time for posting maps has already ended.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Hey guys, I'm sorry I haven't been on the past couple of days.
    My modem died out the other day and I can't access the internet from my house.
    Results are going to be over a day late, seeing as Friday evening is the earliest I can get access without having to go to a wifi hotspot.

So anyways, just expect the results to be in around 7 or 8 PM (closer to 8 or 9 probably) Friday night GMT -6.

Sorry for any inconveneience about this, but there is NOTHING I can really do.
    I really want to punch your modem that looks like a Wii. :(

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    So... is it over? I never voted lol... if I still can though, I would vote for colcolstyles map no doubt. It's got great use of tiles, from multiple games, and looks great, even though he's not using fancy natural tiles. He's used a lot of different tiles... so it does have quite a lot going on, but it made it look very natural in the process.

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2009

It looks...alright. But the tree placement isn't very good, and it's too spaced out.
    Disapproved

It's best to list the ones that are actually going to get more than one vote.

Also, to note: the Entry period has drawn to a close. No maps will be approved until next Wednesday night. You may now start voting for your favorites. You have until Wednesday night at 12:00 AM GMT -6 to do so.

That's nor really your right to say, is it now? Who's to say people wouldn't have voted for Ninja Caterpie's map? It happened to be my favourite map in this thread.

.Seth

.explorer.
    Years
    Apparently I'm the only one who cared about this.

Believe me, I care about this too. Manipulation has made a map of the month, so that's kind of why I stopped this.

But, I am planning to remake this into something I'll keep up with, if Harry (Manipulation) will let me (seeing as he owns MotM).

*steps out of thread to ask Harry something*

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years

Believe me, I care about this too. Manipulation has made a map of the month, so that's kind of why I stopped this.

But, I am planning to remake this into something I'll keep up with, if Harry (Manipulation) will let me (seeing as he owns MotM).

*steps out of thread to ask Harry something*
    I don't see a map of the month anywhere... I think a week is a better amount of time for this anyway tho.

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
    Years
    I guess it's possible to post also maps from 1st or 2nd gen here so here is one.

Map Name: Mt. Mortar (edited)
    Tiles used: Original GSC cave -tileset
    Credits: -
    Comments: Cave which leads to many different places
    Mapshot:
    Spoiler:

Back