• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Map Rating/Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Map Rating/Review Thread

credit to Visual for the rom base

then again i really couldn't chose so............... here's another version xD
    Map Rating/Review Thread

well this was and old map of an old hack of mine I decided to redo.........

Both of the maps: 2/10
    Reason: There is a load of empty space, the mountains look lazily done... There are absolutely no block edits (hint corner of rock hint) the shape of the water is poor, and the waterfall is not correctly done, and it is leading to nowhere. Also, the water is incorrectly done. I'm sorry but the only thing I like about this map is the shape.

.Iramet

Banned
    Years
  • Map Name: Mayflower City

Map Game: FireRed - Aquamrine

Comments: So, as stated above, this is a map in my hack, Pokémon Aquamrine Version. It's called Mayflower City, and the shop with the Cerulean Bike Store tiles is meant to be a flower shop, but becuase I haven't made the tiles yet, I just used those tiles. Note that it is big, so I linked to it (you may have to click on the picture to zoom in when it loads).

Mapshot: Clicky

Please rate!
    Dude you should try just a lot more.
    I give it a 1/10
    Sorry!
    DX

Dratii

Working on something new...
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    Another map from me,
    Rom: FR
    Comments: It is a town. I am not so good at mapping towns.
    Map Rating/Review Thread

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • Wow.
    8.5/10
    dratii, my apprentice, you're getting as good as me!-self flattery-
    Everything's really good, except change the grass you use. It looks funny up the top.

That one reminds me of my Jenimie Town map...-.- There are a few tile errors in the houses, btw.

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    Map Name: Hallow Point

Map Game: Fire Red

Comments: This is one of m best maps that i have made. Credits to Kyledove for the Base

Mapshot:
    Map Rating/Review Thread

Years
  • So I haven't posted a map in a while since I haven't made one in a while....

I made this test root map just so i can see how some of the new tiles im inserting look...

I'd really appreciate ratings and suggestions for the palettes and tiles i should add etc :p this is just a small route...

Map Rating/Review Thread

Neti

Inactive
    Years
  • So I haven't posted a map in a while since I haven't made one in a while....

I made this test root map just so i can see how some of the new tiles im inserting look...

I'd really appreciate ratings and suggestions for the palettes and tiles i should add etc :p this is just a small route...

Map Rating/Review Thread
    i love that tiles! would you mind making a rombase with them?^^

Years
  • i love that tiles! would you mind making a rombase with them?^^
    I'm making a rombase kinda, though i've never done it before so i'm not exactly sure what im doing.... butbutbut I think I wanna use them only for my hack so I'm not sure I'd release it :p I do need to find another tree tile that fits with that palm tree. It's sorta unrealistic but i can't find any others :p oh well. so yea idk... depends do you need the rombase?

4th Gen Matt

Pokemon Onyx Creator
    Years
  • I would appreciate it if everybody could rate the first town for my new fan game; Pokemon: Onyx Version and tell me what I could do to improve it.

kkthxbai. :psy copy:

Map Rating/Review Thread

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back