• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Map Rating/Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkmc21

Presenting: Lucario Legends
Years
Map Name: No Name. x3

Map Game: Firered

Comments:Here is started Pokemon (Nameless) With, i changed the tiles a few times. Credits to Don Patch and Kyledove for tiles, i made the grass and water.. (Little edit, water)
Mapshot:

Looks a little to crammed in. Plus , as stated above, there normally isn't grass in towns on Authentic PKMN games.

Anyway, here's mine:

Route 1
Made in Fire Red
I personally like my POKéBALL shaped hedges at the bottom

Kardin

Egotist extraordinaire
Years
Map Name: Lowloft Town (Starting town)
Map Game: Ruby
Comments: The region this takes place in; Otherin, is very mountainous, and Lowloft is in a valley. I feel that the map portrays that quite nicely, and I'm very proud of that.

Also, the cause for the big ol' mansion down there is a secret. ;)

Image:

Last edited:

gag15

POkemon Master
Years
region map

this is my region map for my hack pokemon blue sapphire

plz rate it out of 10

and give me true comments back

Shot at 2007-06-27

Name is Unduli

foullump

Rom Hacking Guru
Years

plz rate it out of 10

Shot at 2007-06-27

Name is Unduli

Awesome!!! It's big, has water and land, and looks cool with it's devided parts. The islands look awesome too. But there's a crud-load of cities. Won't it be hard to make all of them?
Anyways, I give it a 9 or a 10. Too hard to decide.

And How'd you MAKE the map??

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2008

plz rate it out of 10

Shot at 2007-06-27

Name is Unduli

Rated Map: Above

Rating: 9/10

Reason: The map looks really good, but there is too much space between the islands.

Suggestions: Make at least two of the islands closer, and matbe make a land route( such as a bridge or tunnel) to the othewr one.

PS: How did you make the map?

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2008
Petal Pasture

Map Name: Petal Pasture

Map Game: Pokemon Sapphire

Comments: This map is near Petalburg City. The body of water in the north-east corner has been replaced with a path that leads to Petal Pasture.

linkandzelda

Ex-rom hacker turned indie game developer
Years
map name: Cherygrove City

map game: Pokemon: Fire Red

Comments: This is a map from a G/S/C remake im doing

map: attached

Lin

JohtoMap/ZOLE Creator
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 26, 2014
Rated Map: The one above me, the remake of CherryGrove (I can't post links yet and it's an attachment)

Rating: 10

Reason: It's exactly like G/S/C's CherryGrove ;)

Suggestions: Honestly I have none, it's really good

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 5, 2023
Map Name: JOYEUX TOWN.

Map Game: Fire Red

Comments: Just a random map(maybe of my new hack).

Mapshot:

Cartmic

Hi there, it's been awhile.
Years

Comments: This map is near Petalburg City. The body of water in the north-east corner has been replaced with a path that leads to Petal Pasture.

1/10

Reason: It appears that no thought has gone into this whatsoever and looks like it was done in 2 minutes. Also where are you entrances/exits from the map?

Suggestions: Just start again.

nrox653

What should I put here...
Years

Rated Map: Petal Pasture

Rating: 1/10

Reason: This map looks like a 3-minute piece of work. What's with all the flowers and grass? It's a boring and plain map that makes me sort of yawn just staring at it. Not really any creativity. Where's the map connections anyway?

Suggestions:
You should add some ledges and more random placement of grass and flower tiles. And just get rid of that empty spot with the fence. Basically, just redo the whole thing over again.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
Just noticed a small mistake in your map, the only things i would suggest is to have less empty space and have it so that the purple roofed house is not on the path. :)

wrongmappingyz3.png

treytrey113

a crazy dreaming hacker
Years
destiny city

Map Name: destiny city

Map Game:fire red

Comments:made by out hacks mapper as one of his works nad i love how he makes maps

0_0.jpg

Frostbite

Ace Trainer
Years
Map Name: Serenity Path

Map Game: Fire Red

Comments: A small little path that is right outside the starter town. The stretch of water on the bottom leads to the pokemon league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back